Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #76
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTP View Post
Lol
It's a public forum. If the moderators were that brave , I invite it to be honest.
Another buddy of a bimmersport person on here. Go figure.
If sanj wants to press his luck he knows what to do. If he needs backup, well that's his problem. He shouldn't have stuck his nose where it didn't belong. End of story.
Cool Story.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:54 AM   #77
DTP
Banned

And since when is stating the FACT. That brown guys talk smack racist? If I said they were all terrorist or something ok. Wow u guys are on some good drugs!
Can I get some too!!!
Class acts on here I tell ya.
Jim if you want to hop on the bandwagon, welcome aboard!
Since you're so well versed, why don't you get my badge revoked instead of anyone else?
Clearly you're a cop too from how you speak...
Old 04-17-2011, 02:55 AM   #78
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E. View Post
Cool Story.
Lol glad you enjoyed it. Give me a call at the station.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #79
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Why do cops always ruin the fun? Now they do it on a BMW forum
Old 04-17-2011, 09:17 AM   #80
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTP View Post
Awww isn't that cute? Tom and vsanj are pm ing each other!
Tell u what, you ignorant piece of work, why don't you show off at MY place of work.
21 division, constable malhi, badge 2341. Just call the desk, I'll change my vm My give you my cell number. Let's see how tough you are now!

WOW

I cannot beleive your posting that you are an officer, with your badge and division number. I think this should be reported to your supervision, your coments are not becoming of an officer, racist aswell.

Your a discrace to anyone who has ever carried a badge, you wonder why people who work in this feild have a negative public image, well you just made poster boy.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #81
davericher20
black and blue

Hahahaha, wheres the original OP? The one with the car and dishwasher in the pic? I'm willing to bet that him and DTP have the same IP addy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.

Last edited by davericher20; 04-17-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #82
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
WOW

I cannot beleive your posting that you are an officer, with your badge and division number. I think this should be reported to your supervision, your coments are not becoming of an officer, racist aswell.

Your a discrace to anyone who has ever carried a badge, you wonder why people who work in this feild have a negative public image, well you just made poster boy.
Well, I have yet to get a call from any of the goofs that were being TOUGH GUYS last. From vsanj "fake address" to Tom disappearing, seems at though they just talk too much, and like to start shit!

And for the MORONS that keep saying I'm racist, i know brown people talk shit, because I'm BROWN you stupid fu*ks!!!! that how RACIST you people are ASSUMING COPS ARE ONLY WHITE!
I love my negative image. That why you talk smack until someone like breaks into your house, and you curl up by the phone and call a "loser" like me. Don't ever forget that tough guy.

And this all started from two goofs defending a girl they have never met. How stupid some of you people are.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:44 AM   #83
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
Why do cops always ruin the fun? Now they do it on a BMW forum
I didn't ruin Anyones fun. My opinion was the chick is a h*e and these guys started calling me racist, and getting offended.
Sorry for showing you the true colors of the people on this board
Old 04-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #84
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
forget pm, putting it out on a forum.........32 ashby field rd, brampton ontario.

come by whenever you want. sanjthedog@hotmail.com fire me off an email too to let me know when your outside......its on my blackberry so i will get it right away and i can come out to say hi!

holla!
comin over for a beer homie, i'll be there soon
Old 04-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #85
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^you have been to my house before boots, its at the same spot............drop by anytime brother!

malhi is a punjabi last name...........you related to gurbaksh........lol.

Last edited by VSanj; 04-17-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #86
DTP
Banned

Lol wow you're smart!
Still waiting for your visit at the stAtion big boy!

I know you will never show, Internet gangster. Another brown kid talking big!
Old 04-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #87
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^you know whats funny, if you google constable malhi this thread is the first search result.....lol!

way to promote yourself officer!

and im totally not dumb enough to walk into a police station.....lol. Your smarts are in question however, the way you are dealing with the public as an officer. I guess they just give a badge to anyone now adays! Im done!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #88
DTP
Banned

Don't run away now.. It's just getting good!
Glad to see that you guys finally Started using whatever grey matter you have. It Woukd have sucked if I cMe to your house, you come out guns a blazin, odds are With a weapon, and your life would have been made a living hell.
Woukd that have been worth defending a girl you have never met, will ever know, and is still a h*e?..
Use your Brain nxt time, realize the Internet and reality are two very different places to be a tough guy.
Go have a beer with your friend, nothing wrong with a cold one!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #89
davericher20
black and blue

wow, sounds like someone got out of highschool and right into law enforcement. You know what they say,
You can take the cop out of highschool, but you can't take the highschool out of the cop!

Why don't you gtfo. From the sounds of it, I'm still willing to bet you're posing. A REAL cop who has a solid thought process which involves reason and logic wouldn't be hiding behind their badge and using it to try and intimidate. You honestly sound really insecure the way you're talking, keep going and when shit hits the fan you look back and say.....damn, I should have thought about what I did/said before I did it. But no, It seems that some of you "cops" these days need to start something and finish it just to save face.
It'll look real good to your superiors if you shut up now.

If anyone wants to make a complaint at 21 division, (if you're a real cop, your behaviour is unacceptable) here's the link.

http://www.peelpolice.on.ca/Contact%...20Numbers.aspx

If anything please ban him.

Here's a complaint form directly to the Office of the Independant Police Review
https://www.oiprd.on.ca/OIPRD.Efile/...geType=English

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.

Last edited by davericher20; 04-17-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #90
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
wow, sounds like someone got out of highschool and right into law enforcement. You know what they say,
You can take the cop out of highschool, but you can't take the highschool out of the cop!

Why don't you gtfo pig. From the sounds of it, I'm still willing to bet you're posing. A REAL cop who has a solid thought process which involves reason and logic wouldn't be hiding behind their badge and using it to try and intimidate. You honestly sound like a woman/bitch/insecure the way you're talking, keep going and when shit hits the fan you look back and say.....damn, I should have thought about what I did/said before I did it. But no, It seems that you pigs these days need to start something and finish it just to save face.
It'll look real good to your superiors if you shut the f uck up now.
It would real good if you mind your fuc king business you goof.
Who the Fu ck are you anyways?
Go Fu ck yourself, why don't you do something about it?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: