Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 01:57 AM   #61
Steve30
Techno Viking

E36 ///M3 S54
E30 325is winter build
Old 04-17-2011, 01:59 AM   #62
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Wow..........lol! All I gotta say is, dude asked you to step to his face and call his girl a hoe. If you can't do that than your bitch made, cause its not always about just joking around. You want to use language like that..........you got called out. Now back it up! I dont know the dude but i will show up to back him up!

Last edited by VSanj; 04-17-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:05 AM   #63
Tom
4th Gear Member

Ahahahahahah I knew I smelt bacon! I please show me where I posted harm I'm not as low as u... You remind me of that cop that called girls out that dress "sl*ts" are asking to be raped or maybe you are that cop? Woww that last comment of yours was really lame, like 90 percent of the power trip cops out there.. How about I PM you my address and you personally meet up with me I could care less buddy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTP View Post
Hahahah good stuff. Getting defensive is a natuRal response when someoncalls you out on your bs.
Have fun being a carpenter in your "half-mill" dolla house Yo.
FYI, think before you speak. "people like me" keep YOUR streets safe. You should stop suggesting harm on a board I can print and track u down thru your mechanic.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:08 AM   #64
Tom
4th Gear Member

PS a admin should really close this thread before it becomes a real shit storm, so many noobs/immature people on Max... I'll admit I shouldn't have said the bf/bumdart thing And stooping down to DTPs level, sorry op for throwing your thread off track!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:25 AM   #65
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
PS a admin should really close this thread before it becomes a real shit storm, so many noobs/immature people on Max... I'll admit I shouldn't have said the bf/bumdart thing And stooping down to DTPs level, sorry op for throwing your thread off track!
Send me your address big boy. Roll the dice...
I'm callin you out pussy!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:26 AM   #66
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve30 View Post
Lol love it!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:28 AM   #67
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
Wow..........lol! All I gotta say is, dude asked you to step to his face and call his girl a hoe. If you can't do that than your bitch made, cause its not always about just joking around. You want to use language like that..........you got called out. Now back it up! I dont know the dude but i will show up to back him up!
Lol sure you will! Like most brown guys you talk smack too!!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:30 AM   #68
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Sorry buddy , u much like him don't know what you're talking about,
It's not his gf, posing naked on a public board. I'm sure she has more class than that, and he never askede to step in his face!
I'm calling you out too, pm me your address as well, we shall see if you back up someone you don't even know!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:37 AM   #69
Tom
4th Gear Member

Honestly if you are a cop, you definately are one of the corrupt ones that definately do not Keep out streets clean as You Claim... There's no way in hell anyone with the intelligence of a legit officer would speak the way you do. I have 2 friends that work for the waterloo regional police and they would never speak on a public forum the way you do. Calling girls hoes and being racist now? Honestly your a waste of air. How about u meet up at the cruise and will see who the big boy is
Old 04-17-2011, 02:52 AM   #70
DTP
Banned

I thought you're done wasting your time on me? Why back out now, vsanj said he'll back u up..two on one.. Sounds fair to me!!
If you're not gonna be a real man and pm me your info then why don't you go backto your huge house and stay there ... Fair enough?
Now I will actually do what I say unlike yourself.
I'm done with you. Pm me your info and take it like a man.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #71
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Sorry buddy , u much like him don't know what you're talking about,
It's not his gf, posing naked on a public board. I'm sure she has more class than that, and he never askede to step in his face!
I'm calling you out too, pm me your address as well, we shall see if you back up someone you don't even know!
forget pm, putting it out on a forum.........32 ashby field rd, brampton ontario.

come by whenever you want. sanjthedog@hotmail.com fire me off an email too to let me know when your outside......its on my blackberry so i will get it right away and i can come out to say hi!

holla!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:56 AM   #72
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Lol sure you will! Like most brown guys you talk smack too!!
nice generalisation and racsit remark.........u saw my post up above.

Last edited by VSanj; 04-17-2011 at 03:05 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:31 AM   #73
DTP
Banned

Quote:
forget pm, putting it out on a forum.........32 ashby field rd, brampton ontario.

come by whenever you want. sanjthedog@hotmail.com fire me off an email too to let me know when your outside......its on my blackberry so i will get it right away and i can come out to say hi!

holla!
Awww isn't that cute? Tom and vsanj are pm ing each other!
Tell u what, you ignorant piece of work, why don't you show off at MY place of work.
21 division, constable malhi, badge 2341. Just call the desk, I'll change my vm My give you my cell number. Let's see how tough you are now!
Old 04-17-2011, 03:35 AM   #74
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Honestly if you are a cop, you definately are one of the corrupt ones that definately do not Keep out streets clean as You Claim... There's no way in hell anyone with the intelligence of a legit officer would speak the way you do. I have 2 friends that work for the waterloo regional police and they would never speak on a public forum the way you do. Calling girls hoes and being racist now? Honestly your a waste of air. How about u meet up at the cruise and will see who the big boy is
You're wasting your time. If he is a cop, he's risking his job and if it came down to anything I'm sure Jay, Bruce or Randy would give you all the necessary info you need for his badge removed. His IP is logged and easily traceable.

That being said, let him continue to talk.

The generalization about "brown folks" to Sanj...uncalled for. I'm going to laugh if your badge number does get disclosed, or your IP address. Good luck to your career as a YRP / TPS / Peel.

Quote:
Awww isn't that cute? Tom and vsanj are pm ing each other!
Tell u what, you ignorant piece of work, why don't you show off at MY place of work.
21 division, constable malhi, badge 2341. Just call the desk, I'll change my vm My give you my cell number. Let's see how tough you are now!
Exactly what I was waiting for.

Last edited by Jim .E.; 04-17-2011 at 03:40 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:48 AM   #75
DTP
Banned

[quote=Jim .E.;1495255]You're wasting your time. If he is a cop, he's risking his job and if it came down to anything I'm sure Jay, Bruce or Randy would give you all the necessary info you need for his badge removed. His IP is logged and easily traceable.

That being said, let him continue to talk.

The generalization about "brown folks" to Sanj...uncalled for. I'm going to laugh if your badge number does get disclosed, or your IP address. Good luck to your career as a YRP / TPS / Peel.

Exactly what I was waiting for ... Lol
It's a public forum. If the moderators were that brave , I invite it to be honest.
Another buddy of a bimmersport person on here. Go figure.
If sanj wants to press his luck he knows what to do. If he needs backup, well that's his problem. He shouldn't have stuck his nose where it didn't belong. End of story.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: