E39 540i 6 Speed Manual
I have a 1998 BMW 540i for sale. It has 290,000 km on it, but still drives better than a lot of new economy cars!
- 4.4 L Aluminum V8 Engine
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Heated power adjustable seats
- Factory Hella Xenons
- Alpine head unit with iPod input and 600w MTX amp/10" sub in the trunk
- Includes two sets of wheels/tires: 17" Style 32's for winter (OEM BMW wheels made by BBS) and 18" M6 rep wheels for summer
- Custom exhaust
- New rad/expansion tank/hoses in November 2009
- Also includes a set of Bilstein Sport shocks/struts, strut mounts, motor mounts, transmission mounts, urethane bushings all new in the box that I have not bothered to have installed yet
- Rear power windows need regulators/motors
- Sunroof doesn't work
- Coolant leaks from a hose somewhere down low (haven't spent time looking, and this started when I had the rad replaced in November)
- Airbag and ABS lights are on (haven't had the codes read, I assume a front wheel speed sensor died, and the passenger seat sensor as well)
This thing is fast and luxurious!
Price: $6500 for everything, reasonably firm.
Pics coming Tuesday
1998 E39 540i 6 Speed