Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Ontario
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
IgnitionDelay
1st Gear Newbie

seeking venture capitalists for limited production run

I am an INDEPENDENT broker, project manager, sales associate and service advisor/writer.

I an industry professional looking to kick-start a short term spring/summer pilot project with long term return potential. The goal of this project is to document the overhaul (limited production run) of multiple units of a chosen platform for future R&D. Setting up a core exchange program in the long term is also an objective. Assembling multiple units simultaneously in an assembly line like fashion will reduce cost and minimize downtime while maximizing returns.
I will be outsourcing certain aspects of this assignment to local established businesses who stand by their work. I have already contacted and formed relationships with these local contractors who are essential to the this process.
The estimated delivery date is less than 60-90 days from commencement, for this first, limited production run. All of the units will be hand built to factory OEM (or Competition) spec. Once the platform is chosen, I will have more specifics.

Other individual projects will be considered. I intend on running things at cost, with a focus on productivity, and efficiency.
IgnitionDelay is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: