Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #16
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

AN ENTIRE look over of the swap
AA MASTER DISTRIBUTER COST on the S/C
N/C Labour or the option to take it where you want
I know you will spend 150+ on shipping your ecu, so I will load your ECU with the software to save you the $150.

Please explain how I am trying to make up for it with an S/C?

Is it really that hard to understand:

We would do an ENTIRE look over and fix the issues

ON TOP OF THAT, TO COMPENSATE FOR THE TIME YOU ARE SPENDING - ON TOP OF FIXING THE CAR, WE WOULD GIVE YOU THAT PRODUCT, ON TOP OF FIXING THE CAR. ON TOP OF FIXING THE ISSUES, WE WOULD TRY TO SAVE YOU MONEY ON SOMETHING YOUR BUYING ANYWAYS, ON TOP OF FIXING THE ISSUES WITH THE CAR.

Why do you, and the people posting clearly do not see:

STEP 1 GUYS: FIX THE ISSUES WITH THE VEHICLE

STEP 2: ON TOP OF MAKING THE SITUATION RIGHT, BY FIXING THE ISSUES WITH THE CAR - SINCE YOU ARE JUST ABOUT TO ORDER THE KIT, I WILL SUPPLY IT SO YOU CAN SAVE ADDITIONAL MONEY

STEP 3: IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE THAN WHAT WE DID, TAKE THE BOXED KIT AND GET IT DONE WHERE YOU WANT. BRING YOUR ECU AND I WILL LOAD IT FOR YOU.

Kevin,

What $ do you want? I asked you to COME TO THE SHOP, BRING THE INVOICES and we will work out what you feel should be right. TO THIS DAY YOU HAVE NOT COME TO DISCUSS THIS, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN LOOKED OVER THE INVOICES AND CIRCLED WHAT YOU FIND WRONG. YOU HAVE NOT FORMALLY ADDRESSED YOUR ISSUE.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Old 01-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #17
damameke
6th Gear Member

Having read the posts from kevin and Jon, I think Jon (Bimmersport) is making an effort to right the wrongs,,,..and Kevin should consider giving them another chance and sit down with them and itemised on paper what needs to be done or corrected and the time frame it will be done and have Jon sign off the work, so there will be no misunderstanding .

Last option is to give them a figure(which Jon asked) for monetary compensation....and both party can call it a day...
Old 01-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #18
kevin325
AMG ETR

Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post
Having read the posts from kevin and Jon, I think Jon (Bimmersport) is making an effort to right the wrongs,,,..and Kevin should consider giving them another chance and sit down with them and itemised on paper what needs to be done or corrected and the time frame it will be done and have Jon sign off the work, so there will be no misunderstanding .

Last option is to give them a figure(which Jon asked) for monetary compensation....and both party can call it a day...
I have spoke to Jon this as of this morning and waiting for an answer. Let's see what happens.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #19
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

I envy the patience you have! both of you!

In a situation like this, it is very important to not blow your cool!
Old 01-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #20
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by topaz330ci View Post
I envy the patience you have! both of you!

In a situation like this, it is very important to not blow your cool!
Thanks, it is not Kevin that is frustrating..including you, there are only ~3 people who posted who can see whats going on (based on their comments).

Like mentioned, Kevin and I have touched based on the situation and are working on a resolution.

Project_E36 - I don't get your post, it does not make sense and you still did not understand the post as you clearly show me from your quote. Your comments has no relation to the quote you did of me.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 01-11-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #21
damameke
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin325 View Post
I have spoke to Jon this as of this morning and waiting for an answer. Let's see what happens.
That's a start.. communication is key in issue such as this...,I hope both of you come to a amicable solution...

Now.. who is the dude that did your swap? (just kidding) I can guess based on your other posts...

Good luck...
Old 01-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #22
1bmw1
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post

I am pretty sure most shops will have one or 2 negative posts.... even BMW dealerships
Well said. No shop is perfect, i don't care who you are! In the end it's up to the customer and to the shop to resolve any conflicts in a civilized manner that will hopefully be fair to both. That being said, i'm sure, or at least hope that every shop learn from their mistakes, and from these kinds of feedback, and improve in the future. This will benefit the customers, as well as them in the long run. Hope this gets resolved for you guys.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #23
tig
4th Gear Member

Bottom line is over the years Bimmersport has gotten very busy from what I have seen. Therefore they can no longer offer the service they used to. The majority of there work from what I have seen are regular maintaince, brake jobs, oil changes etc now. Dont take your car there is you are a car enthusiast that it looking at modding your car and expect top notch service. They simply do not have the time or brains to do this. You guys are basically a Mr Lube for Bimmers. The sooner people realise this the happier everyone will be.

96 318is...sold
97 328is supercharged..sold
98 740il sitting in the garage
04 645ci, 6speed, H&R coils, straight pipes, afe intake

Last edited by tig; 01-11-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #24
biginstreets
bitches love me!

if everyone bashing you is a customer of one mechanic, perhaps that one mechanic is doing something right.

CHARLIE is the one that told me i needed a new condensor for my e46 because I had bottomed out and split it. that sounded very reasonable to me. then he repeatedly asked me to leave a deposit so that he could order the part. that also sounded reasonable. it wasn't until he started to get rude because I was hesistant on putting an 80% deposit on a 900$ part that I decided to get a second opinion. it was that second opinion that saved me quite a bit of money. the actual issue was a sticky valve. with a little lubrcant, some elbow grease and a recharge, i was off enjoying the a/c on a very hot day with money left over to take my mom out for lunch.

and a great lunch it was.

..notice i did not mention where i went to get the second opinion, everyone just knows.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #25
Bliss
Administrator

I finished speaking with Bimmersport, Kevin(OP)and to RMP and all agreed to have this thread cleaned up in a way that's suitable to them, and to this site. I hope both can resolve this unfortunate issue. For all the others, please respect their differences, and let them resolve this issue without causing unnecessary drama. Thx.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Old 01-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #26
13blackknight
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
I finished speaking with Bimmersport, Kevin(OP)and to RMP and all agreed to have this thread cleaned up in a way that's suitable to them, and to this site. I hope both can resolve this unfortunate issue. For all the others, please respect their differences, and let them resolve this issue without causing unnecessary drama. Thx.

I respect your decision Bliss to clean up the thread, and keep this on topic, however if the OP didn't want opinions or other people experiences with various Sponsor's on this site, then it should have not been posted or deleted by yourself in the beginning, to let it get this far and then clean it up seems to be a form of censorship or preferential treatment.
I"m not associated/deal or know any of the individuals above.
But as consumer and a member of this forum I want to know experiences with sponsors other members have had so we can make an informed decision before we make a purchase.
Maybe this site needs a "code of conduct" what you can post about Sponsor's, because anytime someone posts anything negitive it's always going to make people respond emotionly and sometimes not in the right manner.
my 2 cents.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #27
Bliss
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13blackknight View Post
I respect your decision Bliss to clean up the thread, and keep this on topic, however if the OP didn't want opinions or other people experiences with various Sponsor's on this site, then it should have not been posted or deleted by yourself in the beginning, to let it get this far and then clean it up seems to be a form of censorship or preferential treatment.
I"m not associated/deal or know any of the individuals above.
But as consumer and a member of this forum I want to know experiences with sponsors other members have had so we can make an informed decision before we make a purchase.
Maybe this site needs a "code of conduct" what you can post about Sponsor's, because anytime someone posts anything negitive it's always going to make people respond emotionly and sometimes not in the right manner.
my 2 cents.
I totally understand your point, but the thread got really ugly in the end. I do however encourage anyone that had their post removed for clean up purposes to start a new feedback thread individually. When everyone posts their feedback in one thread such as this one it gets too messy and disorganized which causes those "emotional" posts, which finally causes a thread that goes downhill. Hope you understand our situation in making this site as clean and as organized as possible, at the same time getting the message across. It's frustrating for us at the same time as it is for the one's involved. My apologies for any inconvenience to those having to repost.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Old 01-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #28
kevin325
AMG ETR

Still waiting to hear back on the figure that I suggested to Bimmersport - I really do hope they will make things right.

Old 01-17-2011, 03:34 PM   #29
kevin325
AMG ETR

Just like biginstreets said, this issue has went on for long enough and you have acknowledged that you have made a few mistakes. I am not sure what is taking so long given the fact that i gave you a very reasonable figure for compensation.

You have all the bills (which i give you full rights to scan and post for everyone on maX to see) in front of you which I paid for immediately for work that was not done right - I am asking for the same so why cant you just give me an answer and don't keep me running around? If you don't think that figure is reasonable i can disclose what figure i suggested and go over exactly where I came up with that figure. I mean why should i pay for a $1200 part which was ordered by you guys only to find out that it doesn't fit and that you cannot return it and now im stuck with a part that i have no use for and cannot sell easily (i can even give the parts back to you).

Let me know how you want to proceed Jon, I am exhausted, fed up, out of patience and just want to fix all the problems with my car and be done with it for the last time.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #30
kevin325
AMG ETR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickid View Post
Go to court and be done with it.
It looks like I have to take that route by the way things are going - I am going to wait until end of week for an answer. Still not sure what's so complicated about a "Yes we agree with your offer / No we do not agree with your offer".

I am not asking them to cut me a check right away, Just want to know where they stand and how they would like to deal with this situation.

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: