Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Arrow SIU: no police wrong doing at G20 -woman arbitrarily arrested/assaulted Ottawa.

Also: head of rcmp calls for civilian oversight of rcmp!

Quote:

SIU clears officers in G20 probe

nov 26

The Star recently ran a series of investigative reports examining a lack of results and accountability for police officers probed by the SIU over two decades. The series, “Above the Law,” found evidence that Ontario’s criminal justice system heavily favours police and concluded that officers are often treated far differently than civilians when accused of shooting, beating and running over and killing people

http://www.thestar.com/news/torontog...g20-probe?bn=1[/

-

Quote:

Video of Strip search of Ottawa woman ‘troubling,’ McGuinty says

OTTAWA—Premier Dalton McGuinty says he is shaken by accounts of a video showing Ottawa police strip-searching an Ottawa woman while male officers held her down.

“I must say what I have heard is very, very troubling,” McGuinty said Friday said of the video, which even Police Chief Vern White has acknowledged will shock Ottawa residents

comments 107+

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...y-says#article

-----

Ottawa officer who struck Bonds in separate case of prisoner abuse

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Ottawa+...#ixzz16d3BH0A4

--

Quote:

RCMP boss says force needs civilian oversight

Video:

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-board-101125/
Old 11-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
sirex
King Sirex

ya its a joke..

apparently officers that removed their badges and officers that were accused of beating people have been asked if they could be questioned about it by SIU, but since the officers refused to answer question its OKAY because thats their RIGHT.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
here we go again.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

^^
was just gona say that!
lol

some ppl just dont listen to ample warnings .... ah well. shit happens
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #5
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
its going to turn out to a 20 page argument.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
zackman17
Banned

pfft what police brutality............

oh yeah that police brutality.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg police.jpg (101.7 KB, 115 views)
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #7
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

hahahaha awesome pic!
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #8
DANIMAL
TYRE ETR

The officers who chose not to wear name tags got hardly any reprimand. I believe it was a day without pay or something akin to that. In exchange for this they got to abuse protesting private and foreign citizens.

So they get a very minimum punishment, and then the SIU that probed abuse allegations says they can not charge any officers because they were not wearing name tags.

Does this seem premeditated to anyone? I can't just go an beat someone up for the hell of it; why can the cops? Police, not all of them, have the 'I am the law and therefore above it' attitude. Is it really necessary to perpetuate this for them?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #9
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

LOL great pic!!
......hmmmmmm Not convinced at all with that pic (mind you im sure many cops had their fair share of shots that day)

If that pic was a full video showing the WHOLE story then I'd be happy to sit here and agree with you if the officer really did KO that protestor for ...apparently... no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
pfft what police brutality............

oh yeah that police brutality.......
Old 11-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #10
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

ANY coward that uses and abuses the Law to take advantage or innocent ppl deserves everything thats coming to them! Period!
If officers abused ppl unlawfully then they deserve to get their asses handed to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIMAL View Post
The officers who chose not to wear name tags got hardly any reprimand. I believe it was a day without pay or something akin to that. In exchange for this they got to abuse protesting private and foreign citizens.

So they get a very minimum punishment, and then the SIU that probed abuse allegations says they can not charge any officers because they were not wearing name tags.

Does this seem premeditated to anyone? I can't just go an beat someone up for the hell of it; why can the cops? Police, not all of them, have the 'I am the law and therefore above it' attitude. Is it really necessary to perpetuate this for them?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #11
bmdbley'sBro

and more ottawa force stuff comes out:

Quote:

Lawsuit alleges police brutality
By MEGAN GILLIS, Courts Bureau

Last Updated: November 29, 2010 10:01pm

Eight Ottawa cops — including two embroiled in another abuse scandal — are facing new allegations of police brutality from a woman who complained her arm was broken in a 2008 arrest.

It’s the sixth police brutality allegation to rock the force in the past two weeks.

Roxanne Carr filed notice in court in August she’ll sue eight officers and the police services board.

Carr says the mistreatment — which included a broken arm — involves two of the same officers involved in the ongoing Stacy Bonds saga.

The allegations include excessive force, assault, false arrest and false imprisonment in the Aug. 23, 2008 incident — although an officer was cleared of criminal wrongdoing by the province’s civilian watchdog.

Only more public accountability can root out this “systemic” misconduct among Ottawa cops, said Lawrence Greenspon, Carr’s lawyer.

“These are two cases of many,” he said. “There is and has been for many years a systemic problem with police misconduct as long as I’ve been practicing — 30 years — and there has not been a proper remedy process in place that’s accessible for people who are victims.

“The police complaints process is one that needs to be overhauled,” he said.

full

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa.../16366456.html

&

Quote:

Mother claims cop punched cuffed teen
By DOUG HEMPSTEAD, Ottawa Sun

Last Updated: November 29, 2010 9:10pm

the face by an Ottawa police officer while already in handcuffs.

The woman, who doesn’t want to be named for fear it might identify her son — whose case is currently before the courts — said her complaint comes after a May 28, 2010 incident when her son and three of his friends were spotted on Rockcliffe Park Public School property.

She said, around 10:30 p.m., Ottawa cop Thomas MacFadden arrived, in plain clothes and identified himself while her son was watching one of the other boys light a newspaper on fire.

Her son ran and was tackled by the officer, his arms pinned underneath him.

When he was unable to get his arms out, the officer allegedly began punching the teen in the head and throat — breaking his own hand in the process. The officer is also said to have received a split lip in the altercation.

“My son said to officer MacFadden ‘you didn’t have to hit me that many times did you?’” according to the woman.

She said that’s when the officer punched her son in the face again.

None of this has been proven, but is currently under investigation by the Office of the Independent Police Review Director.

Her son faces six charges, four of which were laid after she delivered a letter of complaint to police. He was the only one of the boys charged.

She said the Crown has offered a deal that would see the charges withdrawn in exchange for community service — which she refused, claiming her son already takes part in two annual fundraisers.

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa.../16366451.html

its also rumored that:
Quote:
"Former Ontario Provincial Police commissioner Julian Fantino, the Tory candidate, won the Toronto riding of Vaughan."

Julian Fantino was able to influence and get ridiculous laws like the street racing law put in place by the Provincial Government, but can you imagine the damage he will be able to do now that he is a Federal Member of Parliament. Now he will be able to screw with the rest of Canada too...

I know some people would love if i were banned for posting this. sorry I can't not post this stuff.

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 11-30-2010 at 09:00 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #12
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR! View Post
LOL great pic!!
......hmmmmmm Not convinced at all with that pic (mind you im sure many cops had their fair share of shots that day)

If that pic was a full video showing the WHOLE story then I'd be happy to sit here and agree with you if the officer really did KO that protestor for ...apparently... no reason.

zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #13
bmdbley'sBro

^ crazy video's

----

A tidal wave of new Ottawa police abuse allegations & lawsuits

Ottawa cops named in $65K clothesline suit

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa.../16380386.html

$225K suit against cops alleges violent takedown
http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa.../16380311.html
^guy with food in a restaurant didn't have i.d so 9 cops beat him