Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #76
Fel
Not Banned

This thread is such a good read. It's like smelling bullshit without actually being on a farm.

I'm in just to hear an update on Mister's land of the free thing. You had better post your story when the shit hits the fan. I can't wait to hear this one.

I'm also wondering if motion isn't somehow related to bmdbly'bro... he has the same passion for EMPHASIS as him, just not quite as colourful.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #77
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

If you google around people have done this land of the free thing.

lots of info/vids(on youtube) about it. its all based on legalese speak. Its confusing as hell (and they do that on purpose) .

quite a few people dodging paying taxes with this stuff...and they definitely dont make it easy on you.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #78
davericher20
black and blue

It's actually legit Fel, I did alot of research on it last year. You do need to be your own lawyer for it to work.

I just can't wrap my head around being able to function in normal society ie: getting a bank account, insurance, getting into private parties where you need id, travelling etc...that's where it gets foggy for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #79
Fe9L
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
BTW, what is written on the summons? What law did you break?

My summon said "operating unsafe vehicle"... and it was an MTO blitz at the time...

The x-love:

Slamation Nation..Wesa
Fe9L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #80
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
This thread is such a good read. It's like smelling bullshit without actually being on a farm.

I'm in just to hear an update on Mister's land of the free thing. You had better post your story when the shit hits the fan. I can't wait to hear this one.

I'm also wondering if motion isn't somehow related to bmdbly'bro... he has the same passion for EMPHASIS as him, just not quite as colourful.
well thats just quality - yes yes of course fel the guy giving info easily comprehended as whacked by every1 but U is really me & you alone can spot this & save max from my evil influences..? and im the paranoid one right

A+ on taking the 1/2 hour to color to the text though

-

And speaking of bi-laws & regs Surprised no ones posted about Toronto's new '2 cars only per drive way' reg -$5000 fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan27 View Post
I can't comment on much because I'm no expert, however my understanding is this:

To be a Free man on the land you need to cancel your drivers licence, health card, SIN card to revoke your citizenship to Canada.

What I am an expert on is insurance. Without a valid Ontario drivers licence and without an vaild Ontario vehicle ownership, you will not be able to obtain insurance. I only say this because you said "I'll always have some form of insurance that's just good financial sense". I agree.

If a free person on the land causes injury to someone in a vehicle collision, the full financial responsibility of that; rehabilitation costs for the other person and their passengers, damages to their vehicle, their lost wages, damaged property, etc.. rests fully on his/her shoulders. This is not how it goes if you are insured; the other drivers policy picks up most of those costs, but since you don't pay into the insurance system; a pooling of the money of the masses to pay for the losses of the few, they hang your "free man's" ass out on a line and let you pay your own soverign way. But hey, you dodged a few fines along the way so you can afford it, right?

--
It's not possible.
it is possible -SEE: no licence, no registration, no plate -Drives away after

i myself am not currently doing this, but do study some of it.

when one buys a vehicle they recieve the title, which has the vin. the car also has it stamped all over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
anyone know how to get insurance if you're a soveriegn?
there is no crime in a non licenced driver owning a vehicle & wanting insurance protection on their property.

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 11-21-2010 at 02:14 AM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #81
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

those vids rock.

if you know what to say ...its totally legit. Nice to see people practicing it
Old 11-22-2010, 01:03 PM   #82
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
well thats just quality - yes yes of course fel the guy giving info easily comprehended as whacked by every1 but U is really me & you alone can spot this & save max from my evil influences..? and im the paranoid one right

A+ on taking the 1/2 hour to color to the text though
Dude, it was a joke. You know what jokes are right? Who's paranoid?
Old 11-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #83
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

Quote:
it is possible -SEE: no licence, no registration, no plate -Drives away after
I'm not saying driving without the standard documentation isn't possible, I'm actually intrigued by the whole free man thing - though I don't have the paitence or finances to practice it myself. I was referring specifically to buying insurance.

Quote:
there is no crime in a non licenced driver owning a vehicle & wanting insurance protection on their property.
Auto insurance is a product of the same statutes and acts that a sovereign person is claiming exepmtion from. Buying insurance as a free-person on the land would be the epitome of hypocrisy.

that aside..

If you want to prove me wrong, try calling around for an auto insurance quote and when your asked about your licence information say you don't need one, see how far you get.

Here is why you'll get nowhere:

1. Simple fact is the primary operator on the policy needs a drivers licence. There is no legal double talk to get around that. Once an insurance company files a rule with FSCO then they are bound by it. Issuing a policy to an unlicenced driver is in direct conflict with the filed rule: "The primary listed operator MUST HAVE A VALID ONTARIO'S DRIVERS LICENCE". 100% of companies offering automobile insurance in Ontario have this rule. (if you have another recognized licence from elsewhere, you have 5-90 days to get an Ontario licence, depending on the company)

2. Your policy covers your rehabilitation and relies on OHIP to pick up alot of the basic medical costs. NO insurance company is going to agree to cover that shortfall when you don't have OHIP. (this is a moot point as #1 legally prevents the company from giving you the policy in the first place)

The only option for a Free-person on the land is to self insure within their own community of free-people.

As I said, I find the whole concept of a free-person on the land very interesting. I also think it's interesting that those who are preaching it, are rarely practicing it. I believe that is because the idea of sovereignty is more interesting then practical, which on a side note, is the opposite of auto insurance; NOT interesting, all practical.

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #84
chromius
6th Gear Member

Doesn't work for everyone...I'd imagine this would be the outcome more often than not if you tried to drive around without a valid DL/plates based on "freeman" status.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Can...349/story.html
Old 11-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #85
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
Doesn't work for everyone...I'd imagine this would be the outcome more often than not if you tried to drive around without a valid DL/plates based on "freeman" status.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Can...349/story.html
thanks had not seen it, it reads like a standard moslty dissinfo hit peace..
shit they even threw in 'freeman believe jews run the world, kkk, arian nation' b.s. from what i had viewed most of it was based on british common law & the charter/ constitution..

guess that seems terroristic when the cops are just taping phones with no warrants or oversight, the gov can civilly remedie you of your property & money based on probabailities instead of actual evidence judged by your peers, etc, etc, ( do i need to start linking old threads) etc

chromius i'm curious: pretend you're 20years older, and you and your gf got married had 2 kids, you worked hard & bought a nice house with a 3-4car driveway so your kids & wife can each have a vehicle, cause you worked hard& got it like that..

how would you feel about this?:

New Toronto bylaw limits driveway parking to two vehicles - $5000 fine
Old 11-23-2010, 01:11 AM   #86
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

ya that news article is pretty typical.
call them tin foil hat losers with ties to terrorism LOL ok
Old 11-23-2010, 02:12 AM   #87
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
guys, stop using the cop letting him go as proof that what he's doing has any legal meaning. I've been let off of lots of things i was surprised about too

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:32 AM   #88
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Have you spent any time reading up on this?
Old 11-23-2010, 06:59 AM   #89
dcramer
5th Gear Member

trapster

Well if we aren't going to be free men at least keep track of the radar

http://www.trapster.com/rl/Trapster.php

Dave
dcramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #90
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
thanks had not seen it, it reads like a standard moslty dissinfo hit peace..
shit they even threw in 'freeman believe jews run the world, kkk, arian nation' b.s. from what i had viewed most of it was based on british common law & the charter/ constitution..

guess that seems terroristic when the cops are just taping phones with no warrants or oversight, the gov can civilly remedie you of your property & money based on probabailities instead of actual evidence judged by your peers, etc, etc, ( do i need to start linking old threads) etc

chromius i'm curious: pretend you're 20years older, and you and your gf got married had 2 kids, you worked hard & bought a nice house with a 3-4car driveway so your kids & wife can each have a vehicle, cause you worked hard& got it like that..

how would you feel about this?:

New Toronto bylaw limits driveway parking to two vehicles - $5000 fine
I think you've misunderstood my posting of that article. It's not because i'm against what the freemen are doing, it's just to show it's not that easy to pull off. I think it's great if they can do that without harming or bothering anyone else. I probably would too if I thought i could still continue to live my life the way i do now.

I'm far far far from pro government. and i think that bylaw you posted is rediculous. That being said, the only thing i dislike more than government intervention into my life, is the intervention caused by criminals and thugs.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: