Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-28-2003, 01:33 AM   #1
Seeds112
1st Gear Newbie

Anyone reside in NYC?

I was wondering if anyone lived around the NYC area who wanted to get a vid or professional pics done for there car. I know these guys personally and thier company is called Magnetic Light. They do some amazing stuff. Email Jon Seides at Seides@rcn.com if you have any questions such as pricing or whatever you would like to find out. He is a real nice guy so dont hesitate.
Seeds112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 11:00 AM   #2
elraton16
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to elraton16
hmm not really near nyc but im next to DC.....later on i really want a vid of my car. ive seen some pretty sick videos done for people and their cars.
Old 04-29-2003, 07:27 PM   #3
Seeds112
1st Gear Newbie

You really dont need to live in NYC to have a vid of your car done with them so its cool. When you are interested to have it done, just let me know and I will fill you in on all of the details such as pricing, example work, and such. To get an idea, a basic video w/music will be around $250-$300 that is aroud 1 - 1:30 minutes long. Let me remind you that these guys are profesionals and you will get what you pay for.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:23 AM   #4
elraton16
2nd Gear Member

shit im def. interested in a video shoot but not now man, way too little done to the car. i just got it 5 months ago and so far i just got rims, intake etc etc. maybe after summer. im really interested tho

emails?
Old 04-30-2003, 12:37 AM   #5
Seeds112
1st Gear Newbie

Ok thats sounds cool, just whenever you are ready. My personal email is Seides12@yahoo.com and to reach the guys at Magnetic Light for all of your questions about pricing, technical stuff, or just any questions you have, its Seides@rcn.com

By the way, the head of M.L. has been doing this type of multimedia work for over 10 years and has done alot of work that has been on t.v., such as boxing promos and commercials for HBO and too many other things to mention.

If you have any friends that you know who might be interested as well, it would be great if you could tell them about M.L. as well and to get ahold of me through my email. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:27 PM   #6
elraton16
2nd Gear Member

yeah i got a couple of kids that i think mite want a vid of their cars. i gotta talk to them first and then ill hit u back up. thanx a lot man

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: