Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-18-2010, 05:49 AM   #46
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by motion View Post
Wow the amount of mis information and lack of knowledge when it comes to the cops and the guys that drive these cars is amazing.

you guys are all so busy and worked up in saying your car is not that low and that it performs better that your missing the big picture AND to make it worse uneducated cops trying to hand out tickets regarding is making it even more retarded.

THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY A CAR THAT IS STOCK COMPARED TO MODIFIED (lowering wise) THAT IS THE PROBLEM IS PEDESTRIAN/PROPERTY ACCIDENTS.

dont get it?

simple. when the car was designed it was tested over and over again by the manufacturer and DOT etc....to make sure that its height prevents more damage to a person in a front impact accident and that potholes etc...on the street dont cause the car severe damage.

they really dont give a **** if it handles any better because there are a million things that can be done to a car that the manufacturer KNOWS to make the car a million times better for the same price they are selling it for BUT its not practial in terms of everyday environment due to the fact that its not a controlled environment.

if that makes sense....
Except it is not illegal to lower your car, so government is not looking out for pedestrians. Also both cars in this thread, MK3 Golf and E36, were not designed for pedestrian safety in mind. Simply because when those cars were designed, I don't think a single country had any rules regarding pedestrian safety.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #47
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
Except it is not illegal to lower your car, so government is not looking out for pedestrians. Also both cars in this thread, MK3 Golf and E36, were not designed for pedestrian safety in mind. Simply because when those cars were designed, I don't think a single country had any rules regarding pedestrian safety.
PAH!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:58 AM   #48
mhamouda
Lookin like M

when i first lower my car, i hit a crv going opposite direction on hurontario,
we both werent going fast, now becuase i was that low, i only dented the bottom on thier license plate, my car went right under theirs, and mine just the nose panel broke and the signal broke, 100$ worth damage and the CRV had 0$ damage.
where if my car was stock height, i wouldve been looking for another one now

this is where a low car comes to safety!
mhamouda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #49
Mister
2nd Gear Member

Driving IS YOUR RIGHT. Free Use of Public Highways IS YOUR RIGHT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveItSideways View Post

It seems that a lot of people think that they have the right to drive on public roads, when in fact its Privilege. If you don't like the rules, don't drive on the roads.
I was so waiting for this fictional statement to be stated.Before I get into it,I would like to ask those who got towed,ticketed,etc. DiD you ask Under what authority were they acting upon?? DID he say he was MTO or OPP.
SO WHAT.
Did you ask him again under what authority are you acting upon???
DID he next mumble something about the Highway Traffic Act or whatever??
YOUR response should have been:that’s an Act or a Statute, not a law!!!Are you aware gross negligence is equal to fraud????
Next did you ask them flat out, Is this a transaction of a security interest????
If he says I don’t know, then clearly it can’t be a transaction of security interest. You cannot engage in a transaction of security interest in ignorance.
So you say that is fine, so this is not a transaction of a security interest, and if it is, you need knowledge thereof, and since it is not, you will not be generating any obligation upon me to pay or perform, so why am I talking to you??

If they say, yes it is a transaction of a security interest. Your reply, you need my consent for that and I do not consent to a transaction of a security interest.

NOTE: Without ID they cannot give you a ticket.
If they ask for ID, ask them why do I have to show ID, when I am not obliged to have it and you are??
They the police need to show you three things, ID card signed by solicitor general with badge number, badge, and a business card with ID number and badge number all the same or you are not dealing with a lawful uniformed police officer. If he doesn’t have that he is out of uniform.
If the cop orders you to do something it is under protest and duress. Ask him are you giving me an order?? Hope he says yes, that makes him liable for a bill. IN a nut shell everyone towed/ticketed engaged in a transaction of a security interest and gave them permission and acknowledged some fictional law enforced by who??? Everyone one has the right to operate under protest and duress

If you answer to an action taken under protest and duress , it means that you are under protest because you do not agree to what is being said and do not wish to make a contract and duress means that someone if forcing you to do it against your will which makes the document void on its face , or not valid if you use that in connection with your signature.
I bet no one did. RIGHT?? Under protest and duress you have three days under law to void the said document.

Driving IS YOUR RIGHT. Free Use of Public Highways IS YOUR RIGHT.
These are absolute truths without question, held up by courts in Canada and the USA, and fully recognized (albeit not publicly) by police forces everywhere. Every citizen and peace officer should read this page completely. TO TRAVEL IS A "RIGHT," NOT A GOVERNMENT GRANTED "PRIVILEGE", and use of your private automobile on public roads and highways CANNOT be regulated, taxed, restricted or constrained in any way whatsoever whether it be via police roadchecks and traffic stops or by use of such schemes as "mandatory" insurance, registration, driver licensing (contracts), etc.
From the day of the signing of the Magna Carta (the day of the horse and buggy) highways are free to the public. New rights can be granted, but existing rights can not be taken away (this is a basic principle of common law). The Charter of Rights was introduced in 1982. Until then the court relied on the common law (laws inherited from Britain).
• The Charter doesn’t override previous rights.

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/26. The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights or freedoms that exist in Canada. (Comment in margin: “Other rights and freedoms not affected by Charter”)

The Common Law:
• Magna Carta – was signed in 1215 when people placed a knife to the throat of King John
• English Bill of Rights
• Absolute Right of Bail
• Assize of Arms

Deceased MP Stanley Knowles declared in the House of Commons about the Common Law:
“It consists of a number of statues, some of them Canadian, some of them pre-1867, some since 1867. After all, Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights of 1688 and many other statues are in effect part of the constitution of Canada”.
Examples of Inalienable Rights
• Personal security. • Personal liberty.
• Right to own and enjoyment of personal property.

The government doesn’t own the highways.
• The government holds the highways in trust for the people. (Example: a trustee is holding your money, but has no jurisdiction to spend it without your consent, even if he thinks it’s in your best interest).
• The rules of Traffic Acts are there to regulate the use of highways in the public’s interest.
But not to destroy your rights to use them.
• Traveling on public highway in your car is a right not a privilege.

Fees
• An execution of a right can not be charged a fee.
• Insurance fees can not be mandatory. Advice: Use identification plates for cars that are not tied with insurance .
• Historical note: when insurance was first introduced rates were low. In Manitoba, in past 10 years, motorcycle insurance went up over 288%. The amount of motor-cyclists went down from 20,000 to 5,000.
• Other types of unlawful fees are: parking fees, speeding tickets, charges for registration and renewal of a driver license (they are there to raise revenue for police).

A "DRIVER" is defined in the National Safety Code - the Federal regulations governing commercial operations on Canada's highways - as: "A DRIVER is a person who drives a commercial vehicle".

Any common dictionary will tell you that the word "drives" means directing something or someone to a destination. "COMMERCIAL" means a venture wherein there is a profit, or intended profit. A "BUSINESS" is a COMMERCIAL venture. "MOTOR CARRIER AUTHORITY" is exercised over Commercial TRANSPORTATION. A VEHICLE engaged in COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION is called a COMMERCIAL VEHICLE. COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION is the acting as a third party in the movement of passengers (with tickets) or goods (with bill of lading) in the exercise of the liberty or property right.
Since the exercise of exchanging one's skill and labour for money is a right, the driving of a commercial transportation vehicle cannot be deemed an unlawful act requiring a license. Therefore, the term "driver or commercial driver" can only apply to an "owner/operator".

What, then, is the "CRIME" in DRIVING?
need proof you tube LONDON Ontario Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfbfpz4iYDU
more on the subject
http://driving.justincredible.me/

Mister
Free-man-on-the-Land, Non-consenting and ungoverned
All Rights Reserved, Exercised at Will and Fully Defended, By the Grace of God, The Rule of Law and the Law of the Land.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #50
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
^^this has been discussed at great length, this will not stand up in court (never has).

The reason why lowering your car is unsafe is because your bumpers are now too low to mate up with bumpers of larger, higher vehicles in the case of an accident.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, graves
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #51
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister View Post
Free-man-on-the-Land, Non-consenting and ungoverned
All Rights Reserved, Exercised at Will and Fully Defended, By the Grace of God, The Rule of Law and the Law of the Land.
I've read up on this, watched the you-tube videos, etc...

I'm curious if you've ever sucessfully avoided a ticket, personally, after being pulled over while driving an unplated car, without insurance or a drivers licence?

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #52
Mister
2nd Gear Member

What is freedom if one is not free to move from
point A to point B, UNREGISTERED and UNLICENSED?

DESPITE ACTIONS OF POLICE AND LOCAL COURTS, HIGHER COURTS HAVE RULED THAT WE HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL WITHOUT GOVERNMENT PERMITS

A vehicle is property and a person cannot be deprived of property without due process of law. The term property, within the meaning of the due process clause, includes the RIGHT to make full use of the property which one has the unalienable RIGHT to acquire. Every Citizen has an unalienable RIGHT to make use of the public highways; every Citizen has full freedom to travel from place to place in the enjoyment of life and liberty.

Those who do not fight for their rights do not deserve them.
Courts affirm that Citizens have the right to
travel freely on the public right of way.

If ever a judge understood the public's right to use the public roads, it was Justice Tolman of the Supreme Court of the State of Washington. Justice Tolman stated:

"Complete freedom of the highways is so old and well established a blessing that we have forgotten the days of the Robber Barons and toll roads, and yet, under an act like this, arbitrarily administered, the highways may be completely monopolized, if, through lack of interest, the people submit, then they may look to see the most sacred of their liberties taken from them one by one, by more or less rapid encroachment." - Robertson vs. Department of Public Works, 180 Wash 133, 147.

The words of Justice Tolman ring most prophetically in the ears of Citizens throughout Canada and the USA today as the use of the public roads has been monopolized by the very entity which has been empowered to stand guard over our freedoms, i.e., that of government.

Next.MISTER
Old 11-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #53
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Next.MISTER

You didn't answer the first question. We can't move on to the next, yet!

I'll restate it: Have YOU ever PERSONALLY sucessfully avoided a ticket after being pulled over while driving an unplated car, without insurance or a drivers licence?

1998 328ic - Sold
Old 11-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #54
Mister
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan27 View Post
I've read up on this, watched the you-tube videos, etc...

I'm curious if you've ever sucessfully avoided a ticket, personally, after being pulled over while driving an unplated car, without insurance or a drivers licence?
NOPE, I haven't yet. That day will be coming soon.But first I need my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right to be Notarized. When it is finalized.And I am declared sovereign. I am not going to be unprepared, and I am not going to taunt them.I know it is going to happen.I will have the power of law. I will engage in all my legal and lawful common law rights. I will be prepared. That !#$% UGLY PLATE on the front comes off asap. I got insurance,plates, license. that shit is just the tip of the ice berg.I'll always have some form of insurance that just good financial sense,but HOW many acts or statutes are there??? Think about it. I want to see their faces when my name gets run thru CPEC and it tells them to call the attorney general.Sovereign Status
Don't worry when that day arrives I'll let you know.It will be a day when true freedom will be realized.I know alot will think I am pissing in the wind.Whatever.
are you a sovereign yet?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS3qJx8E4Bo
Mister

Last edited by Mister; 11-18-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #55
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Lowering your car(properly with good equipment...not cut springs) isnt illegal. I remember when mto was doing these stupid stings. just a pure cash grab. bottom line. Has nothing to do with pedestrian safety LOL LOL LOL.

thank goodness they ahve gone back to looking at semi trucks etc...a lot of those are horrible horrible horrible...and they are on the road so much...ya those need to be getting checked.

as for how to deal with cops and free man business. Ive read up on it. Its all stupid legalese lingo crap. YOu really have to know how to talk/ what to say....adn if you get into a hole they wont make it easy for you to dance around it....and in some cases they will just flat out say f-u and screw you over no matter what you say. Majority of cops dont even know about that stuff and think they have complete authority to do whatever they want....

bottom line for that is, most of us are screwed regardless. Its sad, shitty system of lies.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #56
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

I can't comment on much because I'm no expert, however my understanding is this:

To be a Free man on the land you need to cancel your drivers licence, health card, SIN card to revoke your citizenship to Canada.

What I am an expert on is insurance. Without a valid Ontario drivers licence and without an vaild Ontario vehicle ownership, you will not be able to obtain insurance. I only say this because you said "I'll always have some form of insurance that's just good financial sense". I agree.

If a free person on the land causes injury to someone in a vehicle collision, the full financial responsibility of that; rehabilitation costs for the other person and their passengers, damages to their vehicle, their lost wages, damaged property, etc.. rests fully on his/her shoulders. This is not how it goes if you are insured; the other drivers policy picks up most of those costs, but since you don't pay into the insurance system; a pooling of the money of the masses to pay for the losses of the few, they hang your "free man's" ass out on a line and let you pay your own soverign way. But hey, you dodged a few fines along the way so you can afford it, right?

1998 328ic - Sold
Old 11-18-2010, 02:30 PM   #57
motion
Hell Spawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
sure fine they didnt have pedestrian safety in mind at the time of those cars design but it still doesnt change OTHER height clearances that were in place at that time ie. curbs etc....btw pedestrian safety is fairly new concept that is brought forth by innovative automakers however the IHSA etc....are loving it based on the results they are seeing and its only a matter of time before it does become a basic rule in car manufacturing.

lowering a car is illegal. technically you cannot safety certify a vehicle that has modified suspension (this is in the guide book that mechanic's use). Places like saskatchewan etc...wont even safety cars that are lowered or raised...100 percent of the time these mods are done AFTER the safety (since saskatchewan only requires 1 PERMANENT safety for the entire lifetime of that car no matter how many people buy it)
motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #58
motion
Hell Spawn

Quote:
What is freedom if one is not free to move from
point A to point B, UNREGISTERED and UNLICENSED?
Driving is not a right its a privilage.
if it were a right we would not need to obtain licences and pass tests.

the charter of rights and freedoms give every canadian the right to move around freely without notice throught the entire country. THAT does not mean while operating a jet, car, helicopter. you can move freely by FOOT. There are other laws governing the use of those vehicles though they cannot overthrow the charter of rights and freedoms they do work around it.

You also can not prove that not being able to drive is a violation on the charter. If this can be done then no one would have valid insurance, permits, drivers licences.

end story.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #59
motion
Hell Spawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhamouda View Post
when i first lower my car, i hit a crv going opposite direction on hurontario,
we both werent going fast, now becuase i was that low, i only dented the bottom on thier license plate, my car went right under theirs, and mine just the nose panel broke and the signal broke, 100$ worth damage and the CRV had 0$ damage.
where if my car was stock height, i wouldve been looking for another one now

this is where a low car comes to safety!
LOL and you dont see whats wrong here?

you contradicting yourself.

you state you were both going slow. then you state if you were stock height you would be looking for a new car. how is that possible? at slow speeds you wouldnt be causing significant damage to the frame. at most the rad support damage.

secondly you were lucky this time. let me show you how you could have potentially died and caused severe or even death to the other occupants.

had you been going 100km/h on the highway and you rear ended that crv your entire front end would have went under the car like a snow showel and the hood could have potential slid into the cabin from breaking off the hinges and sliced your head off. Or better yet you could have a crv for a new roof.

the other car could have been picked up like a scoop of snow and when both cars came to a full stop it could have slid back off and go out of control into another vehicle.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #60
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

With respect to concern for pedestrian safety, those flatbed tow trucks blow my mind. There is no rear bumper to speak of until you are a good 5 or 6 feet under the deck, decapatated.

Bumper heights never made any sense to me. For most passenger vehicles; front bumpers are lower then rear bumpers and even more so when you are on the brakes hard.

1998 328ic - Sold

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: