Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-30-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
SlammedM3
2nd Gear Member

Fs: 19" blizzak lm-60 (brand new)

Hello guys,

I sold my E93 M3 a couple months ago and the only thing I have left is my winter tires which unfortunately will not fit on my new (to me) M6. They are basically brand new winter tires for the stock 19" rims. they are the best tires money can buy, they are the new Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60s (they came out as a brand new model last winter) most people have the older model, LM-25. The LM-60 has better grip for winter and a longer life span. I paid $1500 + taxes (Canadian funds).

They were used from January 3rd (dont ask how I know the exact date, its because they only arrived at my tire shop a couple days before Xmas and I was away on vacation around that time). So... they were only mounted on January 3rd when I returned from my vacation and they were off the car by mid March because the weather got nice early in Toronto than we had expected. I should probably add that the car sat for approx 3 weeks of that time as I was using my parents cars to keep the KM low on the M3 during the winter. So they have less then 2 months of use. let me know if anyone is interested in a great deal on a great set of tires.

Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60
265-35-19 Rear
and 235-35-19 Front
LITERALLY, 99% tread left on all 4 tires

Asking $1250

///M3 MODS LIST: *Eisenmann Race Exhaust*H&R Sport Springs*20" 360 Forged SPEC 5ive (Brushed Aluminum w/ chrome lip)*Rogue Engineering Pulley*AA Short Shifter*AA Software*Vorsteiner CF Front Lip*Vorsteiner CF Rear Diffuser*CF Rear Lip Spoiler*CF Kidney Grilles*CF Side Vents*RPi Air Scoops*AA Air Filter*

Last edited by SlammedM3; 10-30-2010 at 02:18 PM.
SlammedM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
SlammedM3
2nd Gear Member

anyone??
///M3 MODS LIST: *Eisenmann Race Exhaust*H&R Sport Springs*20" 360 Forged SPEC 5ive (Brushed Aluminum w/ chrome lip)*Rogue Engineering Pulley*AA Short Shifter*AA Software*Vorsteiner CF Front Lip*Vorsteiner CF Rear Diffuser*CF Rear Lip Spoiler*CF Kidney Grilles*CF Side Vents*RPi Air Scoops*AA Air Filter*

SlammedM3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: