Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #31
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
I just erased my post and then saw your answer. I'm busy here with something else and just dropped in and read it quickly. A bit too quickly.
ok no problem
bmwconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #32
audi90qt
2nd Gear Member

i

don`t want to be a di%k,but i phoned mark twice in regards to chip for my car and was told he will call me back.it has not happened yet,about year ago or so.i heard all good things about him and wanted him to custom tune it as i have few mods done.maybe it is time to try new guy.sorry mark.dan
audi90qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #33
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi90qt View Post
don`t want to be a di%k,but i phoned mark twice in regards to chip for my car and was told he will call me back.it has not happened yet,about year ago or so.i heard all good things about him and wanted him to custom tune it as i have few mods done.maybe it is time to try new guy.sorry mark.dan
Sorry if that happenned, sometimes it gets really busy. You could have always tried emailing, I answer many emails every day. Or try someone else, it's your choice.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #34
audi90qt
2nd Gear Member

i

did send you email as well.did not get reply.after i called ,you said that you read it and you have to think about it but it was possible.that was the end it.have not heard back.i understand how buisy it can be.i sometimes miss calls to my customers as well.Dan
audi90qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #35
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi90qt View Post
did send you email as well.did not get reply.after i called ,you said that you read it and you have to think about it but it was possible.that was the end it.have not heard back.i understand how buisy it can be.i sometimes miss calls to my customers as well.Dan
I see an email from July 08, and I responded to it but never got any response after that. Anyway, just emeil if interested in anything.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:36 AM   #36
91 318i
1st Gear Newbie

thanks guys for the help, i think ill get mark d, im going to buy the chip first and see how good it is. by the way what kind of rims and tires do you guys recommend that i buy? and is it possible to get any decent ones in bc canada? is there a guide or tutorial somewhere so i can check the DME number etc. ?

oh yeah mark do i just go on your website and just buy it or is there another way somehow?

Last edited by 91 318i; 11-02-2010 at 02:42 AM.
91 318i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #37
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91 318i View Post
hi im new here in this forum and i have a 91 318i (stock) and i was wondering if u can give me some suggestions on wat 2 add to it chips, injectors etc. and also where to get them if possbile thx

Honestly, you should go with us Turbo Ready Performance Chips, we are the best with the highest gains, will knock your wheels off on launch.

Just kidding, we are actually dealers for Mark D. I was in touch with mark this morning and know he had some stuff to catch up on. You can purchase directly from his website, but i will tell him to touch base with you.

Raph.

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #38
MarkD
Banned

Raph,

I talked to Dan last night via email. As I mentioned, I had responded back in 2008 but never got a response back from him. Probably went into the big internet black hole.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #39
Striker
Turbo Ready

Hi Mark,

I was responding to the post below.
He was asking about methods of buying the chip from you. I know you were busy today so indicated that to him.

BTW, the S54 is a go for Barbados, confirmed tonight, so we have to get to the drawing boards

Raph

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91 318i View Post
thanks guys for the help, i think ill get mark d, im going to buy the chip first and see how good it is. by the way what kind of rims and tires do you guys recommend that i buy? and is it possible to get any decent ones in bc canada? is there a guide or tutorial somewhere so i can check the DME number etc. ?

oh yeah mark do i just go on your website and just buy it or is there another way somehow?

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE

Last edited by Striker; 11-02-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:22 AM   #40
91 318i
1st Gear Newbie

oh yeah, does anyone know a good brand for a injector and approximately how much hp would be added onto my 318i?
Old 11-06-2010, 05:29 AM   #41
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

You already have 19lb injectors.

Google 318 BMWnut Should be a good write up there on what too do.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:59 PM   #42
91 318i
1st Gear Newbie

ooh i see... thanks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: