'00 323i Black on Black
Am sorry to say I need to sell my 2000 323i. I just bought it a month ago, but some changes to my insurance situation mean I can't afford to keep it...
Car in very good condition, am second owner
Was bought from a neighbour who took very good care of it, knew him, also double checked with garage for regular maintenance
Black on black leather interior
345000km - high mileage, but legitimately mostly highway, he had 110km round trip to work for the last 10 years, as well as many trips down eastern seaboard of states to visit family.
High miles results in fair bit of stone, etc. chipping to hood, front bumper, lights, but all chips touched up immediately, so no rust.
- alternator done ~1 year ago
- water pump done ~1 1/2 year ago
- ball joints done for safety in August
- new battery ~2 years ago
- wiper motor makes noise sometimes, not sure what the issue is
- passenger front window works, but makes some strange sounds
- sliding cover out of tracks in sunroof, have removed for now
Car is high mileage, but runs excellent.
I will post some pictures tomorrow, but wanted to get the ad up ASAP, as my insurance runs out Oct 7., so would like to have gone by then.
Located downtown Hamilton.