Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
sanjee328i
1st Gear Newbie

for sale 1998 328i

I have a mint e36 328i with 239000km, car just got painted last summer. this is the perfect project car for over the winter, comes with 17 inch black style 5's. full m3 kit all around, m3 mouldings, carbon fiber hood and trunk, depot headlights, yellow drl and fogs, m3 mirrors, power/heated black m3 vaders, black roof liner, dtm exhaust, lowered with bilstein shock and eibach springs, Alpine in-dash dvd(paid $3000), the reason this is a good project car is because the system is currently out because i had it painted again, i have a rear window spoiler that needs to be installed, also a reiger cup lip spoiler which also needs to be installed, as well as a few small interior parts and so on. car comes with 3 sets of rims, 17"style 5's, 18" detata sirens(chrome) and 15" stock originals. Price is $5000 as is, please no low ballers. thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg w.JPG (45.4 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg wh.JPG (42.4 KB, 248 views)

Last edited by sanjee328i; 10-04-2010 at 06:52 PM.
sanjee328i is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3 series, e36, e36 m3, style 5, vaders

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: