Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #241
bmdoubleya
6th Gear Member

Me and bro....
bmdoubleya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #242
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdoubleya View Post
Me and bro....
Aww got this msg late, but would have like to have seen your bros car in action... by the way I authored the .xdf file (lets any monkey with fingers and a laptop tune a euro car) and witch allowed George to tune your bro's car as the one that was open source was totally incorrect and ass backwards... I spent a day at turbo ready preparing the file and explained how it is done and only asked for credit and a thanks on the forum in return( no money) but still have not gotten a thanks from any of those guys so it will be the last thing I do for them.

Turboready

Last edited by bmwconnect; 10-02-2010 at 12:59 AM.
bmwconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:09 AM   #243
George77
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwconnect View Post
Aww got this msg late, but would have like to have seen your bros car in action... by the way I authored the .xdf file (lets any monkey with fingers and a laptop tune a euro car) and witch allowed George to tune your bro's car as the one that was open source was totally incorrect and ass backwards... I spent a day at turbo ready preparing the file and explained how it is done and only asked for credit and a thanks on the forum in return( no money) but still have not gotten a thanks from any of those guys so it will be the last thing I do for them.

Turboready
First of all from the way your message looks you calling me a monkey.Secondly,yesterday we have got first chance to tune the car and that's why I did not write anything yet ,but now coz you're such a (smarter then a monkey) and talking shit about me, I am sorry that I accepted your INSISTENTLY OFFER to make me an XDF file that day you came at the shop.You the great tuner,the master tuner who doesn't even know what is going on into an internal combustion engine.I am glad that now I know what kind of person you are,I could go deeper in to this but you're not worth my time
George77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:58 AM   #244
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by George77 View Post
First of all from the way your message looks you calling me a monkey.Secondly,yesterday we have got first chance to tune the car and that's why I did not write anything yet ,but now coz you're such a (smarter then a monkey) and talking shit about me, I am sorry that I accepted your INSISTENTLY OFFER to make me an XDF file that day you came at the shop.You the great tuner,the master tuner who doesn't even know what is going on into an internal combustion engine.I am glad that now I know what kind of person you are,I could go deeper in to this but you're not worth my time
wow that's a little much lol and you are clearly taking it wrong George... I was not calling you a monkey or talking shit about you I believe and support that you are a very intelligent person... I just wanted a simple thanks for my hard work like I had asked in person for exchange of my services...Now you are insulting me and attacking my very extensive knowledge base witch you have no clue about and that is just not cool! I could also go into this deeper and maybe I will ... maybe I will start with the 10+ phone calls from either you or ralph over the last year asking me info about tuning these cars and how I bent over took it in the rear end because I am human and have a hard time saying no to friends

That is all!!
Old 10-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #245
Striker
Turbo Ready

I have to correct you on a few false claims and point out a few facts to you.

First of all, I was in Barbados when you went by the shop, I had absolutely NO arrangements with you of ANY sort regarding or requesting your help under any circumstances. If your name was MArk D, then yes, since its only him I was in contact with regarding XDF files for the m42's DME.

Secondly, I NEVER MADE ANY CALLS TO YOU requesting ANY FILES of any sort at any time, so that statement about me calling you 10 plus times is garbage.

Quite contrary, you were asking me and suggesting a long time ago that I allow you to do and sell stuff to us and not deal with Mark D which I promptly declined.

Here is proof of your offer and your disappointment, that I was dealing with Mark D and not with you regarding the XDF file, and your reply saying "Good Answer" to what I said to you after.

I was dealing with Mark D all along regarding the XDF file and the screen pic below proves it and how upset you were, when I asked him for it and not you.

I told you, I do business with Mark D for many, many reasons.

1. I have doing business with Mark for over 10 years.

2. Because of my loyalty to people I do business with and its unethical to be cutting peoples throat with dishonesty and doing business behind their backs.

3. Because Mark D has a global reputation for being one of the best Motronic tuners and software editors. Marks software has been written, tested and proven thousands of times and its not stuff he found on the internet.

4. Because he made me an authorized software dealer with an agreement and financial commitment over seven years now. look up dealers on his website here http://www.dsylva-tech.ca/

Lastly, mark and I are friends and I do not allow or entertain the greed for money to tarnish or destroy a friendship or relationship of any kind. What you "brought to the table" does not and will never be implemented into my business practices in any way, shape or form, as it will be unethical between Mark D and I.

You have lately started to sell some stuff and do business Berri, you have a lot to learn in business. I have been in business since 1986 while I was still in technical college, so what you are bringing to my table wont be eaten so easily.

I wrote all of the above to express my resentment in your false claims and to illustrate the truth.
You are referring to what you did for "those guys" where was I in this picture?

Yes George and I own the shop, but for you to come out on the forums and publicly spill garbage because your attention seeking drive got the better of you is ridiculous, unethical and childish.

I was in Barbados trying to get my family sorted out with school, housing, cars while on our diplomatic mission. For you to write such an unprofessional post about me when I WAS NOT EVEN there or had any arrangements with you is maddening. I wish to see you face to face in person for you to tell me and prove that what you wrote is true. Show me proof as I have done, and if anyone wants to see proof they are welcome to come over and look at all the messages on my PC.

I was surprised when I called the shop that day and George told me you were there helping with files of some sort, not that I mind but I had Mark D getting me the XDF files we needed and I was also doing research.

In fact I even saw a post on cuproject.com with you asking for the same file! http://forum.ecuproject.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=1932

The bottom line is, yes you gave George an xdf file in my absence, yes he is grateful for it and I am sure made mention about it sooner or later. We are so busy I hardly have the time to even come here and post stuff.
If you needed advertising mileage, you would have gotten it.

I guess you gave us files for all the other turbocharged cars we turned and the race cars we tuned on the dyno etc?

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE

Last edited by Striker; 10-02-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #246
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

Another thread turned to mush. Boo.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #247
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

That's bloody impressive above /\ You shouldn't be throwing peoples names around who have nothing to do with this situation... now back to the M&Ms friday nights

Last edited by bmwconnect; 10-02-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:27 AM   #248
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood

Attention dudes and dudettes:

I'm new here, not sure what drama is going on but...

...ARE WE MEETING FRIDAY OR WHAT?!

Yeah!
MaxBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:35 AM   #249
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

yes for sure welcome and as for the friday meets it's sorta hit and miss now as winter is on the way
Old 10-03-2010, 01:35 AM   #250
zarbat007
3rd Gear Member

MaxBell, Welcome!

It usually depends on weather. Most members show up during summer.
zarbat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:42 AM   #251
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood

Winter eh?

Let's try and get one more in before everyone puts their ultimate driving machines in the garage.

Old 10-03-2010, 01:47 AM   #252
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBell View Post
Winter eh?

Let's try and get one more in before everyone puts their ultimate driving machines in the garage.

Pix of the e30?
Old 10-03-2010, 02:31 AM   #253
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBell View Post
Winter eh?

Absolutely, then we should get some Top Karting in during the winter.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #254
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood

I'll take some photos tonight, I just got it yesterday.

And, uh... YES TO TOP KARTING!
Old 10-03-2010, 12:33 PM   #255
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

What end of ottawa are you in maxbell?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: