Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #16
MisTAmaN
2nd Gear Member

soooo.... well then! im a little confused.
is this the same car petinko was selling way back where it started off at 2500 and then worked its way up to 4500 based on a maxbimmer bid? or are these 2 completly different cars ? and if so are any still available?
Old 08-27-2010, 11:45 PM   #17
carthik
2nd Gear Member

No, two different cars. Petinko purchased this one a few days ago for 2500 to flip it.
1990 Yamaha YSR 80
1991 BMW 318is
1994 Acura Integra GS-R
1999 Honda Civic SiR
2000 BMW 323Ci
2003 Derbi GPR50R
carthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #18
canuckder
4th Gear Member

tsk tsk tsk, Im sure hosty can chime in. There was older problems with pentinko, cars, money and deals.

Do you have any invoices on engine/tranny/ac rebuild parts. He may be a manager, but he'd still pay something for parts.

how many km since rebuild on all listed? What exactly was replaced on engine ?
Old 08-28-2010, 10:42 AM   #19
Petinko
2nd Gear Member

last thing I'm going to say is that, calling a guys wife names on the phone is not cool, she said that she actually LEFT the house because she feared for her son's safety if you came back!

stating that you know more than the actual owner of the car makes you an idiot considering I had ALL the paper work in my hands. Every thing from suframe bushings to an engine rebuild was done, the sellers package I got from the ministry states 240xxx so you see the cluster had been swapped before CAN NOT CONFIRM!

I've sold the car to a good friend and neighbour so the discussion can end.

and for the record older problems??? I listed a car in the spring and YOU on maxbimmer started a bidding war. people offering more with no cash to back it up, people wanting to give me 50$ deposits and hosty needing to sell his car first and asking me to wait? proplem wasn't mine.
Petinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:25 AM   #20
bigdutch
2nd Gear Member

50 dollar deposit? dude.. i told you to hold it for a grand... stop twisting your words..
bigdutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #21
canuckder
4th Gear Member

haha hosty had cash in hand,

i remmeber. cause we were supposed to drive out there to pick it up, you took it off the market, and sold it under everyone.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #22
Petinko
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdutch View Post
50 dollar deposit? dude.. i told you to hold it for a grand... stop twisting your words..
there were others who offered a 50$ deposit, not talking about you. And hosty wanted to come to my work, I wouldn't have been able to sell it to him until the weekend.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:38 PM   #23
hosty
323i???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petinko View Post
there were others who offered a 50$ deposit, not talking about you. And hosty wanted to come to my work, I wouldn't have been able to sell it to him until the weekend.
Never wanted to come to your work, I had your address and everything ready to go.

This guys a ****ing clown show, ****ed me over on his 325is when he found out how stupid he was for underselling his car so he jacked the price up, than he lied to me and told me he sold the car to some guy in guelph?

W/e. Goodluck to anyone who is interested in this 325is, when you're on your way to pick it up he'll call you and jack the price up.
hosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #24
canuckder
4th Gear Member

remmeber the e36 with the seized caliper to ?

just anotehr shit show
Old 08-29-2010, 09:03 PM   #25
Petinko
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosty View Post
Never wanted to come to your work, I had your address and everything ready to go.

This guys a ****ing clown show, ****ed me over on his 325is when he found out how stupid he was for underselling his car so he jacked the price up, than he lied to me and told me he sold the car to some guy in guelph?

W/e. Goodluck to anyone who is interested in this 325is, when you're on your way to pick it up he'll call you and jack the price up.
Car is sold retard, and ya I fixed the e36 for you, pmed you and you ignored me, so eat shit.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:34 AM   #26
hosty
323i???

you msg'd me 2 weeks later, I hadn't heard from you.

****, this retard should be banned.
hosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:13 PM   #27
Tha HyPnoTiC
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosty View Post
you msg'd me 2 weeks later, I hadn't heard from you.

****, this retard should be banned.

He should be! He tried to play Captain Save-a-HOE for a french dude a few months back when I didnt particularly like reading a FRENCH post on an English board.

I checked his lame azz. This muthaf*cker is as dumb and retarded as it gets...
Tha HyPnoTiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:19 PM   #28
Tha HyPnoTiC
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carthik View Post
I have seen this car in person after responding to a london kijiji ad on saturday. This car does not have 170,000km on it, it has 350,000+ km on it. This car is not an IS. It is an 325i Auto converted to manual. You did not buy it from a bmw service manager. You have no way of knowing if the motor is rebuilt. The tranny is not rebuilt. The previous owner did not know this so how could you? You bought the car under me for 2500 dollars a few days ago and now are trying to flip it. Quite a dick move.

The board should know the level of douche you are, going as far as swapping out the odometer to flip this car. I have nothing against someone flipping a car selling it for whatever its worth, but lying about a car and changing the cluster is another thing and a serious dick move.

On Saturday the cluster read 350k+, now it reads 170k? The cluster magically doubled? Now that I think of it I think it was at 380k.

I'll post a screenshot of the kijiji ad for any seriously interested buyers. I have the full ad saved on my other computer, as well as all of the original kijiji pictures, I think even one with the cluster.

Have a nice life douchebag.

Thank you for callin' out this dumba$$ on his lies.
Tha HyPnoTiC is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: