Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-21-2002, 08:19 PM   #1
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
anyone financing a e46?

If so how much does it come up montly? like in total gas, insurance and all that, email it or pm if u dont wanna put it on the bored. im just trying to figure out if i can get it if my parents help me out
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 08:31 PM   #2
ANDREW330CI
2nd Gear Member

Well i know you should expect to pay about double if not more for the BMW compared to your Cavalier. I have a 2000 Chev silverado Z71 extended cab and my 330CI insurance is just about double
ANDREW330CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 10:28 PM   #3
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
if its double so then im looking at 1800 a month?
Old 03-22-2002, 10:55 PM   #4
ANDREW330CI
2nd Gear Member

Yup i pay 1600 a year and i have a clean record and i am over 25 (i am 26)
ANDREW330CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2002, 02:42 PM   #5
Betray
6th Gear Member

yikkes that scary... shit these days is so expensive!
i looked at a 320... comes to around 600 a month for the car, i figure another 4-500 for insurance and 2-300 for gas
so thats like 1300.. ALOT OF MONEY!! hopefully my parents help me!

im pretty much clean except the aids... i mean one minor speeding ticket 10kph over on a 80kph

oh yea im 20
Old 03-24-2002, 02:11 AM   #6
2L8-IWON
2nd Gear Member

Unhappy Be Glad You Don't Pay my Insurance!!!!!

Trust Me If you think that your Insurance is Bad just feel for me when you read this $634 a month!!!!!!!!!! yes its a month not a year, why you might ask,,, hmmm welll lets see here 21 ticket in ONE F*@%N Year. I think I have broken the record at least out of all my friends 4 tickets in one stop on my way to court to fight two other tickets I made a wrong turn and missed court and seeing my laywer!!!!! Grrrrrr I tell you they are all stupid assanin reason two they are not all speeding either.

4 Speeding Tickets 15 over limit 2 times
30 over limit 1 time
double + over limit 1 time (207 in a 100 got nocked down to 15 over good lawyer!!!!!)

and the rest of them all stupid!!!
Fail to display Front Lisc Plate properly on a motor vehicle (3times)
Impoperly Plated Motor Vehicle
Imporper Exhaust System
Improper Taillights
Loud Stereo 3 times
Loud/Improper Exhaust again
Improper Headlights (Stupid Ractive EuroLights)
Racing
Unessary Noise/Smoke (doing a burn out with my Type R Conversion, sold now thats were all my tickets came from)

I think that I got them all but yeah I have done much better this year only four or five tickets yeah five my stupid friend lent me his car when I was getting my tranny replaced in my Bimmer He forgot to renew his valtag (since dec 01) I got pulled over got a ticket for that and he also never put his updated ins slip in the car for that one!!!! So there is two this year I got nailed apparently going 5 houses to a complete stop at a light 35 over yeah right so thats what 0-100km in 3.6 (didn't know I drove a 911 C4) and my best one ever a F@#$N DUI legal Limit .80 yes thats the Legal limit what did I blow at the Road Side Screening .54 then 28min latter .41 and yet our highly educated Civil Servents Sworn to serve and protect somehow manged to read that .54 and .41 as above the legal limit of .80, Go F$@&N Figure??!!??

And the Condolance is Well You only have two more years of these payments and your back to normal people rates!!!! yeah thats so comforting to know thanks..

But I'm much better now I try to behave as much as possible, soooo dam hard cant resite the uuurge ahhhh, oh well nuf ranting I HATE TEH TORONTO POLICE SERVICES!!!!! YORK REGIONAL & PEEL REGION AHHHHHH WHY IS IT JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT GET ANY THEY HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON US NICE GUYS!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR *devil*

just a reminder that 634/m = 7608 a year thats why i take a while to do things to my car l
Attached Images
File Type: gif bmmove.gif (16.9 KB, 66 views)

email me by
caleb@cvkrealty.com
2L8-IWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 10:54 AM   #7
Betray
6th Gear Member

holly molly!
Old 03-26-2002, 09:57 AM   #8
MP525i
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to MP525i
I need to move out of New Jersey and into Canada. I have 2 points on my license and I don't even have comprehensive or collision insurance and I'm still paying 3k a year!!!! WTF!!!
Old 03-26-2002, 03:52 PM   #9
Betray
6th Gear Member

so much... u drive a a bike with a ferrari engine in it?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: