Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #31
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Go for an M3 if you want HP. The Infinti G35/37 will still destroy you with or without those 10HP.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #32
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Agreed. If all someone cares about is straight line speed, they shouldn't be buying ANY 3 series! My 330 is a quick car, not a rocket like my M3, but it's heaven to drive. The steering, suspension, and overall experience shame a G35. Plus I'm 6', 220 lbs, and don't fit comfortably in the G35, while I've got lots of room in the 330.
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #33
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
Agreed. If all someone cares about is straight line speed, they shouldn't be buying ANY 3 series! My 330 is a quick car, not a rocket like my M3, but it's heaven to drive. The steering, suspension, and overall experience shame a G35. Plus I'm 6', 220 lbs, and don't fit comfortably in the G35, while I've got lots of room in the 330.
I think you took it in a wrong way. I would not be here if I liked the G35s too much. They give you a few HP more, but make a huge sacrifice on the rest of the car. There is a good reason why ZHP went for top dollars! It is hell of a car just to drive it as daily. I just think some potential buyers stress out too much about "ZHP drama". They are simply not realistic based on the fact that ZHP will not be another rocket as an M3. In better words, if you like the car go for it. Considering what kind of beasts soccer moms drive these days, I find it crazy to argue about these kinda of things.

So good luck with your sale.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #34
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
I think you took it in a wrong way. I would not be here if I liked the G35s too much. They give you a few HP more, but make a huge sacrifice on the rest of the car. There is a good reason why ZHP went for top dollars! It is hell of a car just to drive it as daily. I just think some potential buyers stress out too much about "ZHP drama". They are simply not realistic based on the fact that ZHP will not be another rocket as an M3. In better words, if you like the car go for it. Considering what kind of beasts soccer moms drive these days, I find it crazy to argue about these kinda of things.

So good luck with your sale.
Yup you're right, but the whole point of the ZHP wasn't to make it a straight line rocket, the M3 already existed before the ZHP was born. In a lot of ways it's actually a better all-around vehicle than even my M3. It's a massive improvement on a regular E46 330 too, it doesn't feel anything like a standard 325/330i.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:06 AM   #35
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

This car is sold.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: