Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #46
arek
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
Dude, tone it down some. I personally think Tiesto is a homo, does that make me think you need to bring guy(s) home?... for some reason I think you have done this jerking off guy(s) deal before.

Steve,

I guess he won't need to bother pickin any dudes up, since he has you... you two should to on a 4 hour cruise together with all the tracks that were posted here, and laugh about what a jerk I am, and how I have no taste in music.. and how could anyone possibly think it was gay? .. Then when you are in a sincere deep moment, rub your hand over Robbs crotch and start jerking him off.

BTW.. Tiesto is awesome..and he is not a homo.
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #47
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arek View Post
Steve,

I guess he won't need to bother pickin any dudes up, since he has you... you two should to on a 4 hour cruise together with all the tracks that were posted here, and laugh about what a jerk I am, and how I have no taste in music.. and how could anyone possibly think it was gay? .. Then when you are in a sincere deep moment, rub your hand over Robbs crotch and start jerking him off.

BTW.. Tiesto is awesome..and he is not a homo.
Your a funny one man! I think your DTF also? you have all these juicy details, I think your having fun and getting off thinking about this stuff. Everyone here knows I have a girl, some of the members meet her at the big meet earlier this year, so I'm not worried. Robb might like Honda's but I'm certain he isn't a flamer like you make yourself out into with knowing how to seduce men.

BTW... Tiesto has talent, my 6 yr old cousin can mix music like him, there's no technique mixing one song into another, anyone can do it. Look up DJ Hype or DJ Epic Twelve (He's a 15 yr old dj). They make their own music unlike Tiesto, but I guess your just a follower like the rest!

Now GTFO you moron
Old 08-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #48
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Tiesto is funny too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ov0YMMc3nY
Old 08-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #49
arek
3rd Gear Member

Mmm, not sure what DTF means?? I haven't cybersexed before, or hungout on teenage chat rooms, but Im assuming its something dirty like 'Down to ****"?? So.. if you are asking If I am DTF with you and Robb, forget it pal.. I am a married man and straight as an arrow.. and his CRX only fits two..

Okay, lets squash the beef.. and enjoy whatever music we prefer to listen to... But let it be known.. I DO NOT LISTEN TO R&B AND RAP!
Old 08-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #50
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arek View Post
Okay, lets squash the beef.. and enjoy whatever music we prefer to listen to... But let it be known.. I DO NOT LISTEN TO R&B AND RAP!
arek..this one is for you. its not r&b or rap.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #51
arek
3rd Gear Member

^^^

hahahahha.. I love it.. catchy tune.. I think my wife will like this.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #52
arek
3rd Gear Member

Pollllskaaa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsFM9...layer_embedded
Old 08-18-2010, 01:30 AM   #53
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Some more classics

Robb is offline   Reply With Quote