Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 5 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-18-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
2001bmw525i
1st Gear Newbie

Question New member...great forum..

Hi everyone.I recently bought a 2001 525i titanium silver (354), auto, 115,000km, with all invoices from day 1 from previous owner (dealer maintained). Car in great condition, I consider it mint in and out. Please advise on a couple of questions.
1. I ordered white AE bulb from HIDXENONWORLD but sent me a blue one. Is this color legal in ONT.? Unfortunately, more than 7 days passed and I can't exchange it because I had it delivered to a relative in OHIO, shipping free in USA. $39 to CAN. Quality is good and built solid with metal casing and light is bright. Is there a place I can buy AE bulbs in TO.?
2. Current wheels are OEM 16" Michelin Pilot. I'm planning on getting 17" rims and Nexen tires N3000. Rims are from YKW Motor Sports Inc. EuroKlassen BMR 3 Hypersilver? Approx $1300 package from one dealer installed.
Appreciate very much your advise and suggestions. Thanks
2001bmw525i is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: