Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name

Welcome to!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #31
6th Gear Member

and what is the original title of this thread???

aint this >> Early Tests Pin Toyota Accidents on Drivers .. anymore...

Hijacked .. lol..
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #32
Hatters gon Hatt
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
these people reverse and drive into solid objects all on their own, i doubt this very much.
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #33
2nd Gear Member
Every manufacturer has recalls...maybe Toyota has had some issues lately but has everyone forgotten about fords past and recent recalls? Gm? Hondas self deploying airbags only a few months ago? The odyssey pedal issue as well?

If you go to you can pull up almost any recall for any manufacturer...some have had more critical recalls than others, resulting in possible death...

Toyotas quality is there but most people seem to forget that...and bashing a manufacturer based on their 1 model being the corolla, I'd have to say that isn't fair....if you start comparing toyotas higher models like the venza, I'd think you would be impressed with the standard features and the available upgrades for a decent and competitive price...

Sure you might bring up the fact that ford is giving 6 to 9000 dollars off of their car....but have you asked yourself, how much money are they really making off of me then if they can afford to discount their cars so much? Don't quote me on it but it gives you something to think about....Toyota prides on safe and reliable cars....all made of plastic? Well how do you expect to be fuel efficient made of 6000 pounds of metal? But yet the corolla constantly wins top safety pick which is decided by a company that has no ties to Toyota and gives all the other manufacturers a chance to compete with that. The numbers and test results don't lie....if you want more of a sporty looking car that will still hold value being a Toyota, buy a scion tc coupe or start looking into a Lexus IS model

Just my 2 cents....maybe a bit more but Meh....

Just came across this....I love my BMW and most models that they make...I would buy one anytime or as soon as I could afford a new one but just to show that no one is is a recent 1 series recall..

Last edited by bimbimma; 08-12-2010 at 12:00 PM.
bimbimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #34
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair
Originally Posted by 5style View Post
these people reverse and drive into solid objects all on their own, i doubt this very much.
Based on the shit I see every day I drive I doubt this very little.
Bullet Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #35
6th Gear Member
Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Apparently 5style's smarter than the millions of people buying Toyota's. Give the man some respect, he knows what a great car is, in the year 2010, he's rocking a 95 318 and bashing new Toyota's.

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #36
3rd Gear Member
Originally Posted by MiroE36 View Post
anyone stupid enough to buy a toyota in my opinion is stupid enough to make that type of mistake...
zarbat007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: