Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

Question doogee

Hey doogee. What's going on? We were suppose to meet up last weekend and you bailed. I'm just trying to figure out if your an inconsiderate person that can't take two seconds to contact me to let me know whats going on, or if you don't know how to properly communicate . Those are the only two reasons I can think of. This is not the first time you have done this. If you don't want to make a sale like you said you would, then all you have to do is tell me through any form of communication available today. It's that simple.

So I guess my warning to max members is...if your planning to ever meet up with doogee to buy something off of him, don't count on him to actually show up. And when you realize you've been stiffed, don't bother trying to PM him or call him cause you won't get any reply or even any effort from him to contact you to say "hey, sorry I was busy. I couldn't meet you. Lets arrange another time." Nothing, zip, zero, nada.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUpYp5eqTbk-(GO NUTS FOR DONUTS)
"if you think education is difficult, you should try being stupid"
e30drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Not cool, not cool at all. Hopefully you can be compensated for your waste of time by reduction in price of the item you are/were getting. I hate time wasters more than anything.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'04 Volvo S60R/6spd.:Nautical Blue/Gobi&Black
'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8 SOLD
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:17 AM   #3
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
Been very busy at the track. I'm not even in town. I told you I couldn't meet up that day.

Don't bullshit and say I didn't show.

Anyone who has dealt with me before will disagree with you.

Sorry, just been really busy.

Purchase from someone else, this thread is pretty lame considering I already warned you I couldn't meet up.

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread

Last edited by doogee; 06-27-2010 at 03:20 AM.
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:27 AM   #4
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Oh I forgot to mention I held this stuff for you for two weeks.

Anyway, apologized.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

OK, so you can take the time to respond to this thread but not my PM's. Get your story straight. For two weeks the plan was to meet on the Sat. And because of that I told a buddy I'd give him a ride out to Cambridge for that day. Friday I PMed you to confirm. You said OK. I said around 10:00-11:00am Sat. you said OK. Then Sat. morning you PM me to tell me you couldn't meet me. by then it was to late because my buddy had missed his bus because I told him I'd drive him. So I had no choice but to go out to Cambridge. So don't say you warned me you couldn't meet up. At the last minute if you realize you couldn't meet me because you were going to be sleeping at that time, then you should have made some arrangement for maybe a friend of yours to meet me. Or even I could have met you at your house, and had someone answer the door when I came, or you could have got out of bed for the two second transaction, considering you knew I'd be driving from Toronto. Also In your PM you said You would be heading to Toronto later on that day and you'd give me a call when you arrive. So when I got back to Toronto from Cambridge, I canceled my plans for the remainder of the day so I could meet with you. I waited around all day and you never called, not even to say if you could make it or not make it. You stiffed me twice in one day. Than the next day and the following days I sent you PM's asking what's going on, you never responded nor have you made any attempts to contact me in any sort of way to let me know what was happening. And don't say you never got my PM's because that's the first thing that pops up when you log in. I know you've been on Maxx since then because your online indicator lights up green when your logged in, and you've posted more stuff for sale. So don't say you had no time to contact me cause you are to busy, that's bullshit.

Ya you held this stuff for two weeks, And I thanked you greatly. But don't forget, I been trying to meet you since February to get this stuff off of you. And gave up then when you stopped replying to me. Then reappeared all of a sudden with this stuff for sale again. The problem is definitely not me as I can meet you any where, anytime. The problem is that you don't like to answer PMs and you like to keep me in the dark.

Your right, I'm sure anyone who has dealt with you before will disagree with me. Key words "has dealt with you before" meaning you actually showed up to meet with them, not stiff them like you do to me and who knows how many other you've probably stiffed.

People don't get this whole thing twisted. I'm not trying to bash doogee. I've never met the guy, I'm just saying he has very very poor communication skills and is inconsiderate to other peoples time.

doogee, If you still have this stuff for sale, which you probably got rid of months ago and like to string me along for a ride saying you still have it. And you actually want to put some cash in your pocket, then I'll be in Toronto and you can meet me anytime.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #6
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Sounds like he sent you a message that he couldn't make it.

Things come up, if you needed something badly go pay more for it at a store.
Your first post gave the impression that he didn't even notify you, but your store has clearly changed.

The seller has no obligation over you giving a ride to your friend. Nor should he be liable for your promise to drive him.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:31 PM   #7
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

I woke up Saturday morning and got ready to go, as I was walking out the door I decided to check my PMs and he said he couldn't make it because he would be sleeping. It was to late cause for two weeks he said he'd meet me and now I had already made a commitment to a friend to drive him. That commitment is no obligation for the seller, your right and I never said it was. I sucked it up drove out there anyway. Things do come up of course I understand. The point I'm trying to make is that he didn't even try to contact even after he woke up despite me sending him a text and a PM. Nor did he even try to contact me after the next day despite me sending another PM simple asking if he would still like to meet up. He simply just gave up.

I can't speak for everyone, but if I was going to meet up with member to sell them a product and at the last minute something came up and I couldn't make it, I would hope that they would understand, and for sure 100% absolutely no doubt I would make contact with the other person involved and make future arrangements. I would not just leave them hanging in the dark not knowing whats going on. But that's just me. I guess some people have a different way of doing business buy leaving the buyer hanging. And that this is not the first time he's done this to me.

Old 06-27-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

P.S.
This thread was NOT created to start a war and I hope no one got that impression. Nor do I want people to start taking sides post after post. Like I said I'm not trying to start a war so I won't be adding to this thread anymore even from good comments or bad comments or even if people try and twist my words around against me. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people take doogee's side over mine because not a lot of people know me. I've seen this to be the case in similar situations. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

As far as buying it from a store and paying more, that's no problem. I would have gladly done that if he would have said I wish not to sell to you. No big deal and I wouldn't have cared. This whole thing never would have happened, and he wouldn't have taken me along for a ride wasting my time.

Last edited by e30drifter; 06-27-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #9
Ihavenocar
2nd Gear Member

Every meeting ive made with doogee he has followed through on and in a timely fashion he has also given excellent service as well ! (Y)
Ihavenocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:38 AM   #10
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Well sorry you're not happy. If I were in your situation, I would of looked elsewhere I suppose. Starting this thread was a silly waste of space.

Not too sure why I'd "take you for a ride". I have better things to do than pretend to sell things lol.

I explained myself.

/thread.

Old 08-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #11
VSanj
6th Gear Member

he did the same thing to me, we were supposed to meet up like four times to trade grills....he bailed everytime with no communication last minute.....so screw it!
Old 08-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #12
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
he did the same thing to me, we were supposed to meet up like four times to trade grills....he bailed everytime with no communication last minute.....so screw it!
That's a lie. I remember talking to you about trading 2 YEARS AGO.

We never actually set a time to meet up.

Do you do anything but cause trouble on here?

Old 08-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #13
tg07lq
4th Gear Member

this asshole met me everytime he said he would, and on top that this piece of shit sold me immaculate parts for a great deal, wtf is up with that?

whats more he helped me to install the shit and find anythign else i needed, what a ****in asshole eh?

if you guys have shit to say make sure you pick someone who would actually do this stuff, enough members here know the guy, sure you made plans around meeting him but he let you know. shit doesnt work out, ya maybe you feel entitled to more reply or more answers but as it stands id reccomend doogee as a seller to anyone for both quality parts and a stand up guy to back what he sells.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
LOL @ buddy bitching about shit from 2 years ago. Are you for real?

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #15
///libnan_m3
IT'S A CHICK!!!

Hey doogee what are u selling? :d

[ *Carbonio Intake*AA Exhaust*Lowered on H&R Sports* 19" Staggered Chrome St-8 Rims* Pink BMW Rondels* Carbon Fibre Short Antenna* Carbon Fibre Rear Lip* Carbon Fibre Front Spltters* Pink hood grill/eyebrows* Smoked tail-lights* Pink LED Side Markers & Third Brake Light* ]

2003 E46 M3 Vert:
**2nd Place for All Euro August 7th 2010. Lancaster, NY.**
**1st Place for All Euro August 15th 2010. Whitby, ON.**
**3rd Place for BADDEST BMW IMPORTFEST 2010**
///libnan_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doogee, stiff

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: