Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #91
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petinko View Post
LOL there is NO talking to him he's in Texas now... seems like he sold off and bailed... he still owes me money, but I'm not going to bother wasting my time for a couple hundred bux.

Either way it is admirable that some people here are defending a friend, he did have a very good reputation, BUT he got slack-ass and made himself look bad. at the end of the day he ripped off Blasted and others and has done little to put things right. not disclosing a ****ed-up frame and covering up welded floors is akin to theft in the used car world.

I say we help out Blasted and buy his parts... help him get his money back
That ain't right Some people stoop to new lows to not disclose the problems with cars. I could see this being a 2grand parts car, but paying 6g, I wish something could be done to right the wrong... (Like breaking his knee's). I knew what I was buying, just sucks he had to hide so much just to make some $$.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #92
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastedM3 View Post
You cant get a mint e36 for that price but for 7k i can get you mint one. The only reason i got it cause i thought it just needed interior work like the OP said. But little did i know the frame was ****ed up and a whole lot of other shit.

The floors were welded on both sides of the car and it was only tack welded with a mig welder. I can pull the floor out with my hands that how bad it is.

You tell me if thats worth 6k to you?
+1, no one expected a car in perfect condition. Everyone expected a car as it was represented by the seller in this thread - bad door panel, salvage title due to a minor, repaired accident.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #93
STEEEZ
///M

I dont post a whole lot, but I do frequent the forums quiet often.
I have seen this infamous dude post many many cars for sale, and it seemed like he had a good reputation around here.

Then I read this. This is not only a scum move towards the buyer, but a backstab to the maxbimmer community.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #94
Petinko
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEEZ View Post
I dont post a whole lot, but I do frequent the forums quiet often.
I have seen this infamous dude post many many cars for sale, and it seemed like he had a good reputation around here.

Then I read this. This is not only a scum move towards the buyer, but a backstab to the maxbimmer community.
^^^^^ + 999999999 this stupid move by the seller is going to hurt a lot of other people selling. everyone is going to be on the look out for the next scam and ALL buyers and sellers are going to suffer...
Old 07-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #95
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

yea i got scamed to from a member on the board and nothing happend
Old 07-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #96
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
Ok,

This is just getting ridiculous on all counts. The mods deleted Blasted's last post because of this same stupid assumptions and Drama the internet forum soap opera stars follow.

#1 BMW_7 and Miro have it right. Miro even came to check out the car and wanted it. He knew it was not perfect and expected things to be wrong for the price.

#2 HavocSteve and BigD you guys are the type that give these forums a horrible reputation because you all talk shit without even knowing what is really going on. BIGD Says "+1, no one expected a car in perfect condition. Everyone expected a car as it was represented by the seller in this thread - bad door panel, salvage title due to a minor, repaired accident." - You mean how Blasted's add on Kijiji discloses that it has a bent frame etc etc?? Because it sure doesn't. All he has is all the new stuff listed and that it is certified and e-test. HMMM. A certified car that is F*'d up and no one should buy? Come on.. If the car is that F'd up then he wouldn't be trying to sell it as a whole either or it just makes him as guilty as me.

#3 Everyone goes on and on about how they "were considering buying this car" oh really? Because I never got a message or PM or phone call from you. Had I have, I would explained to you everything I knew about the car. I had 4 people total from MAX actually come and look at the car. The rest were either low ballers or people that wanted to trade for this or that.

#4 You few people who think you are seriously going to give me a bad rep can go on as much as you like but in all honestly you are just going to hurt your own reputations on here as showing you don't actually contribute to this community other than to be a soap star. Over the past few years I have bought and sold a countless number of e36's and never had any issues, I actually made some great friends while I was at it (you know who you are)

#5 It's true, I have had a great reputation on here and lots of people know me. Those people are also smart enough to keep their mouths shut and not get involved in internet soap episodes because they have better things to do like actually be contributing members to this community. I have great relations from other Members to Vendors to Admins on these boards and it's not that they are "letting me get away with it" it's that they know that it was an M3 with a Salvage Title being sold Certified as is for $6000. Do the math folks.. Not to mention there are very nice Vader Seats in the car (passenger side was later found to be a little bent to one side) and a SOLID drivetrain with extremely LOW mileage.

#6 It is up to a buyer to have a car inspected if they feel there is something wrong with it. I disclosed what i KNEW and that is that. The buyer knew what he was getting and opted out of having the car inspected as he negotiated with cash in my face. He was even willing to leave the Vaders behind for a cheaper price and drive the car back to Toronto with NO seats! I was very straight forward and said "If you want the car great if not I will be parting it out starting tomorrow" I even had the seats sold and interest on the drivetrain. My thread indicated I was going to part it if no one wanted it as one piece.

#7 Pentiko, you know what? I am not even going to start to play your games. Your assumptions, your lies, your constant playing of the victim card is not worth my time. Your maturity towards me and even in your own FS threads http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131646 easily demonstrate what kind of person you are. I admited I owe you some money we agreed on I even sent you a PM to clear it up. But now just because you're being a complete douche I am having second thoughts due to Slander. Keep it up and I will turn into that person you're claiming me to be (just for you!)

#8 To my fellow Max Members, I am sorry you all had to witness such immaturity especially as I have even followed up with Blasted privately. Too much drama on here these days unfortunately. All forums come with the same baggage unfortunately and this will be my last response to the matter as really, I didn't even need to respond because those who matter most on these boards don't require a justification from me.

Regards to all.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #97
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

I have nothing to say as well but for GOOFS to say lay off the crack pipe it offends me. If this guy said that to me in my face I would put his teeth thru his face( no exaggeration).

As for infamous we already spoke and cleared it all up.

The rest of you guys can go on about ur experiences with infamous.

1997 E36 M3-Sold
1991 318ci-Project Car-Almost Done
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
Old 07-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #98
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

I have nothing to say as well but for GOOFS to say lay off the crack pipe it offends me. If this guy said that to me in my face I would put his teeth thru his face( no exaggeration).

As for infamous we already spoke and cleared it all up.

The rest of you guys can go on about ur experiences with infamous.

As a side note to infamous. I found out about the frame and all after all the work I put into it. The car can be certified as the mechanic who looks at the car will never be able to yell what's wrong with the frame cause they don't look at those things in order to certify a car.

1997 E36 M3-Sold
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
Old 07-23-2010, 10:30 PM   #99
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
Yea I didn't doubt you didn't get everything cleared up. You sounded like you had access to some pretty good resources! We'll be in touch.

Mods please lock this thread. There is no need for it to go on.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:21 AM   #100
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

Enough said...

1997 E36 M3-Sold
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
Old 07-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #101
wrx_
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastedM3 View Post
If this guy said that to me in my face I would put his teeth thru his face( no exaggeration).
i did not know that Kimbo Slice posts on maxbimmer
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: