Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-18-2010, 11:24 PM   #121
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
I think we getting the "civil rights" fighers here angry....they feel that their rights was violated but theyprobably never was there in the first place.They see poor protesters crying on tv because the police did a text book riot confinement and no got hurt but a few wets cold souls.Remember its was a ILLEGAL protest on city own property.They were warned that those who didnt leave the area would be arrested .They didnt leave so they were arrested.Too bad......Sirex I thought you said you werent going to post on this thread again?....
OMG, do you have space for more under your rock?
Old 07-18-2010, 11:26 PM   #122
sirex
King Sirex

I have a pet rock, its the latest trend.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #123
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
chia pet > rock

Old 07-19-2010, 12:23 AM   #124
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
did you throw it at the riot police?..
Old 07-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #125
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
did you throw it at the riot police?..

no, I dont torchure my pets.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:00 PM   #126
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
no, I dont torchure my pets.

lol.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtHi_...eature=related

have Toronto finest use this baby and good bye rock thrower.....so who was actually tortured in jail again?..........................thats what I thought.....they are making a version for a sniper also..up to 500 meters...good bye bubble blower tree hugger.

Last edited by daytona; 07-20-2010 at 11:04 PM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #127
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
lol.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtHi_...eature=related

have Toronto finest use this baby and good bye rock thrower.....so who was actually tortured in jail again?..........................thats what I thought.....they are making a version for a sniper also..up to 500 meters...good bye bubble blower tree hugger.
wow, getting desperate eh....
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #128
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
Actually in response to the people complaining about being searched at the perimeter, it very much is. Those people were choosing to enter an area deemed a secured zone by the powers that be. Despite what you may feel in regards to this encroaching upon your rights they do and did have the power to make these changes. Once you knowingly crossed that line, they then had the right to search your bags. Everyone's got this attitude that since they know they're no threat that they shouldn't be treated as one, that's not how situations like this are handled and thankfully so.
people all accross the DT area were arrested for the fake 5 meter law. please don't go on about this subject because it enforced through out the city and citizens were diliberetaley mislead

Last edited by aspen540; 07-21-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:48 PM   #129
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
have you notice on ALL the video the cops never made a effort to stop filming by the friends of the arrested,you know why...they had permission and all the rights to do a arrest.So many douche bag rioters egging on the cops to do something that they can use as evidence as police brutality,what we see on youtube,maybe 15 videos and nothing came close to be police stepping over the lines and the powers they use for arrest was within the scoop of the difficulty of those resisting.Where is the commie Miller these days,the guy just seems to disappeared from the media spotlight,where is Dalton ....where are the leaders of this city?...The people I see keeping the peace of the city is the police, so call political correct politicians has gone silent.
what the **** are you talking about. Miller and Dalton praised the police, only went in hiding after the fact that the laws people were arrested for weren't laws after all. Scope of people resisting? please describe this
Old 07-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #130
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Jean-Christophe Martel, 21, Granby, Que.

Martel was arrested on the subway at 11 a.m. Sunday after police searched his bags and found something they considered to be heroin in his emergency medical kit. Police charged him with trafficking heroin.Martel says he was not involved with the violence in any way. After 24 hours, he was released from the detention centre Monday afternoon and the charge against him was dropped.

“I’m going back to Quebec,” he said. “I’ll never leave that province again.”

Muaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaa...............

They should have held the G20 on the island. The ignorance of the whole thing in the way it was set up and the amount of money spent was baffling.
tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: