Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #16
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

^ +1 on sirex's comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnykiller View Post
LOL ^ ur ****ed dude. These ppl are clearly distubing the peace and preventing public transit and other cars to pass. The cops are doing safe and strategic cround control.

You seem like one of those people narirating the vid, no clue about law but keep bitching about rights.
i could come up with alot of cool nouns & adjectives for your opinions, but i am so much better then you that i don't need too but please, at some point, do get around to enlightening us to how awesome hitler really was (an essay perhaps) come on i can tell you've been dying too

i'd also counter your 'not in league with reality' statements regarding how neccessary this type of 'policing' was but it would just be falling on def ears. Q' bunny killer in your opinion: did any jews really die at the hands of hitler?
Old 07-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #17
M3speed
6th Gear Member

God bless this man!
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #18
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325isdan View Post
Most police officers are NOT dirty. They are just regular joes like you and me.

Are there dirty one? you better believe it, but not most.
LOL...I didn't mean dirty in that sense just dirty as in slimy. I can't stand MOST cops and it's too much to really get into over the forum just felt the need to say something.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #19
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
all this BS about the police,yes they treated some people roughly,they treated others with respect,everywhere they had supervisors and the detention center had the SIU monitoring the area since they figure that was where the possibility of abuse may happen.Ems supervisors was there and so was the redcross.SO before you start to accuse the cops of those incidents you better have proof.If I was a black block wearing civilian clothes and got jailed in a holding cell of course I would start to scream to the press about abuse.The police officers did what the supervisors told them,they did their job.No one was seriously hurt no one died,they didnt use the water cannons,they didnt use tasers,they didnt use the sound cannon.If there is blame to go around it should be Harper and Miller for allowing a G20 to held in the heart of Toronto.

and another thing all the righteous posters here saying all cops are bad cops is what did the protesters accomplished?..nothing...G8 countries left promising things they cant deliver due to the huge amount of debt,G20 countries left with the same guidelines they been working with and will continue to struggle to provide half decent living conditions for their people.The riots was lame compared to European riots,it was a side show for those carrying cameras and the media,I cannot believe all the weak ass protesters Toronto has whining about their so call "rights" being abused and being "jailed" for 24 hours.You knew the police be out in force,you knew they were going to be arresting everything in sight,you went as a spectator you came out as one of the players.
+1 Well said.

But of course, since there's no rebuttal for what you said, you must be Hitler, and a Holocaust denier. Damn you for having a balanced view! .
Old 07-05-2010, 10:28 AM   #20
328IScreamer
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnykiller View Post
LOL ^ ur ****ed dude. These ppl are clearly distubing the peace and preventing public transit and other cars to pass. The cops are doing safe and strategic cround control.

You seem like one of those people narirating the vid, no clue about law but keep bitching about rights.
+1
Old 07-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #21
Blades
Your opinion is to long

If 1 cop has an attitude problem or starts power tripping then they all follow like a pack of dogs..

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #22
daytona
6th Gear Member

what power trip?...what I see is whiney protesters trying to explain their version of the charter of rights to cops who were there to check bags for weapons.Would it be better if they werent checking bags and a explosion kills innocent people?.The only problem I really see is cops from out of Toronto (aka peel,durham) that has a redneck reputation being a little more aggressive to wannabe anarchist , %99 of metro cops understand that political correctness is the silent weapon of activists.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #23
98M3NACE
3rd Gear Member

LOL i knew bmdbley would be all over the g20 and the police state, were you in the protest? doesn't really sound like it. Now why not? you spew your mumbo jumbo here everyday wouldn't this be the best time to fight the man?
What about the police intercepting a man headed to toronto with explosives in the guelph area? did they do their job? the police had the resources available to them do serious damage (water cannon, sound cannon) which was not used. So what if they arrested hundreds of people protesting, disturbing the peace --which surprise surprise is a crime, many of them got released 24 hours later with no charge.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #24
M3speed
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98M3NACE View Post
LOL i knew bmdbley would be all over the g20 and the police state, were you in the protest? doesn't really sound like it. Now why not? you spew your mumbo jumbo here everyday wouldn't this be the best time to fight the man?
What about the police intercepting a man headed to toronto with explosives in the guelph area? did they do their job? the police had the resources available to them do serious damage (water cannon, sound cannon) which was not used. So what if they arrested hundreds of people protesting, disturbing the peace --which surprise surprise is a crime, many of them got released 24 hours later with no charge.
bravo!! well said! my thoughts exactly!

bmdbley loves to litter this forum with his anti-police, police state mumbo jumbo...and yet he wasn't down on the front lines expressing his rights!
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #25
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post

bmdbley loves to litter this forum with his anti-police, police state mumbo jumbo...and yet he wasn't down on the front lines expressing his rights!
I'm disapointed in you bmdbley....

BTW + FYI. Cops are allowed to lie to you to make you belive somthing thats not true inorder to get you do do what they want. The cop was like 'let us search or you have to leave, thats the rule' and would keep moving forward towards the guy. I'm not saying it is or isnt true but it doesnt have to be true just because a police officer says it is.
bunnykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #26
daytona
6th Gear Member

If the cops had something to hide they would do a rodney on them,they let them film since they knew they were within the law.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #27
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
what power trip?...what I see is whiney protesters trying to explain their version of the charter of rights to cops who were there to check bags for weapons.Would it be better if they werent checking bags and a explosion kills innocent people?.The only problem I really see is cops from out of Toronto (aka peel,durham) that has a redneck reputation being a little more aggressive to wannabe anarchist , %99 of metro cops understand that political correctness is the silent weapon of activists.
funny i saw a cop grab that guy, technically assaulting him & then the officer intimidated the shit out of half pint, by countinually advancing on him. its hard econmic times in ontario maybe half pint was hoping for some money from a lawsuit settlement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98M3NACE View Post
LOL i knew bmdbley would be all over the g20 and the police state, were you in the protest? doesn't really sound like it. Now why not? you spew your mumbo jumbo here everyday wouldn't this be the best time to fight the man?What about the police intercepting a man headed to toronto with explosives in the guelph area? did they do their job? the police had the resources available to them do serious damage (water cannon, sound cannon) which was not used. So what if they arrested hundreds of people protesting, disturbing the peace --which surprise surprise is a crime, many of them got released 24 hours later with no charge.
by 'mumbo jumbo' you mean the 'charter of rights & freedoms violations' and police & gov corruption and abuse NEWS articles i post?

and who says i want to 'fight the man'?

maybe? got a link to the news article of this 'bomber'?

and many did not get out in 24 hours, like the uniformed ttc guy who did 36hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post

lol 'expressing mah rights' didn't you see any of the 10,000 vids? there were 'no rights' it was a police state! they were in fact doing whatever they wanted to whomever they wanted to -20,000 of em

How did 20,000 cops all hot & horny at the prospect of beating some 'hippies'
let 200+ of them rampage for over an hour?

so back on topic i wonder how many cops out of the 20,000 got to be sex assaulting, torturers for the weekend?
Old 07-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #28
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

It's inevitable for government and people in power to be corrupt, some more than others.

It's human nature. example. Say you walk into ur office and you see ur favorate sandwich at the table but you don't know whos it is so you dont take it. Now picture walking into that office everyday of ur life with a fresh sandwich being there. Maybe for the first 100 days you don't take it but eventually you are gonna walk in and be like 'hmm im hungry and gonna eat that shit up'.
bunnykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #29
98M3NACE
3rd Gear Member

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/G.../14485786.html

link, surprised you could not find it
Old 07-06-2010, 05:25 PM   #30
hosty
3rd Gear Member

I call bullshit.

umad?
hosty is offline   Reply With Quote