Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

You're such a dumbass. If hundreds of people sue OUR government for millions, who pays for that? YOU DO you dumbass. Then you'll complain about a new "lawsuit payout fund tax" on a new bimmerforums thread.
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #17
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
You're such a dumbass. If hundreds of people sue OUR government for millions, who pays for that? YOU DO you dumbass. Then you'll complain about a new "lawsuit payout fund tax" on a new bimmerforums thread.
awesome even dumber ass! who do you think already paid for current the fiasco many will be bitching about for a while? YOU DID Dumbass.
then you'll come on to forums and tell people how thankful they should be for being subjected to massive violence & the hands of out of control tyrannical criminals - like the guy below

did you read this one yet?
Quote:
Despite being in uniform and having his TTC identification, transit employee Benjamin Elroy Yau was arrested by G20 police and spent 36 hours in custody.

A TTC fare collector spent a “terrifying” 36 hours in custody after being arrested in uniform on his way to work during Saturday’s G20 summit protests.

Benjamin Elroy Yau, 37, said he was walking along College St. to the Queen’s Park subway station before his 6 p.m. shift when two police officers “tackled” him to the ground and yelled at him to stop resisting arrest.

“I told them I wasn’t resisting arrest, that I was on my way to work. I was in full uniform with TTC shirt, pants, full ID, my employee card, everything,” Yau said on Wednesday. “They said, ‘Really? Well, you’re a prisoner today
.’ ”

Moments before, another man had run into him but kept going, Yau said, adding that man was also arrested. There was no protest in sight and not many people in the street, he said.

Berating Yau and swearing at him for being an “embarrassment” to the TTC, officers dragged him half a block in handcuffs and shackles and threw him into a paddy wagon, he said.

After a TTC supervisor arrived to vouch for him, he thought he’d be released but was sent to the Eastern Ave. detention centre instead.

“I was petrified, I was shocked. I was essentially arrested for going to work,” said Yau, who is still traumatized by the experience. “It was just martial law. I had no rights.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/toro...0-police-sweep
or this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b51_1277972158

how is it you are ok with the Charter abuses that did happen that i & others have shown?
this is what canada looks like to the world now - a police state that shoots non violent lone woman protestors in the Face
Old 07-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #18
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
awesome even dumber ass! who do you think already paid for current the fiasco many will be bitching about for a while? YOU DID Dumbass.
then you'll come on to forums and tell people how thankful they should be for being subjected to massive violence & the hands of out of control tyrannical criminals - like the guy below

did you read this one yet?

or this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b51_1277972158

how is it you are ok with the Charter abuses that did happen that i & others have shown?
this is what canada looks like to the world now - a police state that shoots non violent lone woman protestors in the Face
Uhhhh. looks like he shot someone beside her.
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #19
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
Uhhhh. looks like he shot someone beside her.
That's right, she wasn't hit at all. Plus, what proof is there that this is filmed in Toronto and related to the G20 at all?

Bmdbley, I hate the high cost of the summit. But that is over and done with, that money is gone, we can't get that back. You're hoping that in the FUTURE, people sue for hundreds of millions of dollars or possibly BILLIONS of dollars of OUR tax money. If you are hoping to have a bill for a billion dollars in tax money gone to protestors, you have no right to complain about the cost of the summit you jackass! You're such a hypocrite!
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #20
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post

That's right, she wasn't hit at all. Plus, what proof is there that this is filmed in Toronto and related to the G20 at all?

Bmdbley, I hate the high cost of the summit. But that is over and done with, that money is gone, we can't get that back. You're hoping that in the FUTURE, people sue for hundreds of millions of dollars or possibly BILLIONS of dollars of OUR tax money. If you are hoping to have a bill for a billion dollars in tax money gone to protestors, you have no right to complain about the cost of the summit you jackass! You're such a hypocrite!
omg. facepalms guys Proof:

all from this article
Quote:
Police Lied About Law Demanding G20 Protesters Show ID

Investigation into direct violation of Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms should follow
Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Wednesday, Jun 30th, 2010

The Ontario government has declared that it never passed any secret emergency law allowing police to demand ID from protesters on threat of arrest in the vicinity of the G20 meeting in Toronto last weekend.

Last week multiple reports suggested that police had been given unprecedented powers to to arrest anyone near the security zone who refused to identify themselves or agree to a police search.

The Toronto Star reported:

“The regulation was made under Ontario’s Public Works Protection Act and was not debated in the Legislature. According to a provincial spokesperson, the cabinet action came in response to an ‘extraordinary request’ by Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair, who wanted additional policing powers shortly after learning the G20 was coming to Toronto.”

The Globe and Mail reported that there were no limits to police powers during the summit, and no clear legal precedent specifying what they could and could not do.

Throughout the weekend reports flooded in of protesters and even citizens of Toronto who were merely passers by being stopped outside the security perimeter and questioned by police under the amended law.

However, the truth has now emerged that no such amendment to the law was ever made.

“The Ontario government did not pass a secret law that gave police additional power to arrest people during the G20 summit in Toronto,” said Laura Blondeau, a spokeswoman for Community Safety Minister Rick Bartolucci.

Blondeau said that the rules only applied to a limited area within the security perimeter, not up to five meters outside it or beyond, as earlier reports quoting Police Chief Bill Blair had suggested.

Canadian Press reports: “Asked Tuesday if there actually was a five-metre rule given the ministry’s clarification, Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair smiled and said, ‘No, but I was trying to keep the criminals out.’”

As the Canadian Press article points out, police did cite the Public Works Protection Act when detaining and searching people outside the security fences. Furthermore, “Neither the province nor police set the record straight. In fact, both made comments about the necessity of such powers” in media interviews all weekend.

Yesterday, the Chief said he was originally under the impression that the five-metre rule applied to an area outside the perimeter but once he was told otherwise, a directive was issued to officers “on the appropriate application of that regulation.”

Asked if failing to clarify the five-metre rule misled the public, he said: “No, I never spoke publicly again about that regulation.”

As The National Post points out:

So he informed the entire city of something that wasn’t true, and, despite the ensuing uproar he kept his mouth shut. And that’s not misleading?

Wrong, chief.

Though Blondeau, the government spokesperson has said that no arrests were made under the phantom law, there is clear evidence showing that this is not true.

As we highlight in our feature article today, British activist Charlie Veitch was arrested last Thursday, outside the security perimeter, for failing to provide identification which, he was told, was a crime under The Public Works Act.

Veitch appeared on the Alex Jones show after he was eventually released from hours of captivity at the giant movie studio turned temporary prison during the G20 summit.

Veitch even received a form documenting his arrest that said he had been detained under the phantom amendment to the law.

Surely realizing that the truth would emerge, authorities re-arrested Veitch yesterday on the charge of “impersonating a police officer” – a weak accusation that stems from deadpan comments Veitch made in his exchange with his original arresting officer when he joked that he was a British police provocateur, in Toronto to instigate trouble so that a harsh crackdown by Canadian security would be justified.

As we also highlighted in a previous article, plain clothes security were witnessed literally screeching up in black vans and abducting protesters outside the security perimeter, while “kettling” those who remained and eventually firing rubber bullets and tear gas at them.

Below is another video of this incident which shows the makeshift movie studio prison in the background. The building is five kilometres away from the security perimeter:

The long and short of this is that the Chief of police in Toronto knowingly misled his officers about a secret law granting them unfettered powers of arrest, which those officers then put into force aggressively, setting a new record for the largest mass arrest in Canadian history.

Further reports of the extreme threats and abuses those arrested, including journalists, were subjected to by police have also exacerbated the situation.

Despite multiple opportunities to set the record straight, Chief Blair opted to publicly state that such powers were necessary and allowed officers all over the city to detain and arrest people under laws that never existed

Given that this activity is in violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and tramples over the right to peacefully protest, there needs to be an immediate investigation into the matter, and Chief Blair should face the consequences that go with such a violation.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-l...s-show-id.html
no comments on the TTc worker arrested for 36hrs?
Old 07-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #21
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

only one uniform matters and that uniform reads police on it. Yes this is a policed state, but where do we have rights? God damn hippies aren't making Canada any more free.

Last edited by PinkieMoscow; 07-02-2010 at 02:04 PM.
PinkieMoscow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #22
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
omg. facepalms guys Proof:

bwahahahaa How is that video proof of anything?

In that vid, all I see is a badly edited video of hippie violent protesters, with every part of their actions edited out, but then conveniently doesn't edit out the police response to those violent actions.

Not to mention that wasn't a g20 protest, they were protesting a detention center for no reason. They were asked to move, didn't, fought back, and got hit with rubber bullets. cry me a river. They need to get jobs, and learn how to play their instruments better.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:54 PM   #23
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
bwahahahaa How is that video proof of anything?

In that vid, all I see is a badly edited video of hippie violent protesters, with every part of their actions edited out, but then conveniently doesn't edit out the police response to those violent actions.

Not to mention that wasn't a g20 protest, they were protesting a detention center for no reason. They were asked to move, didn't, fought back, and got hit with rubber bullets. cry me a river. They need to get jobs, and learn how to play their instruments better.
what planet are you from?*
the 'violent hippy' with the guitar singing kumbaiya,
looks kinda like a younger slimmer verison of you.

"they were protesting a detention center for no reason"
no. i think the reason for the protest was massive police state martial law style mass (false) arrests, using a law/power they didn't even really have.
so they were protesting the illegal police actions at the g20 1 day after the g20.

* illegal police actions like the in uniform TTC worker on his way to work, tackled and held in jail for 36hrs!
its just a few posts up. did you miss it?

Bro now that youre riding an organ donor you should Open your Eyes more.
very quickly you will come to question how many of these asleep commuting zombies ever make it home so asleep at the wheel of their cage. almost every ride one of them will unnintenionally try to kill you. but. no no i'm probably full of shit there too! yeah, you do have the right of way, that guy does see you - he's alert. you do have a right to safely to use the road too

ride safe
Old 07-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #24
davericher20
black and blue

a detention centre that was set-up unlawfully and illegally?

I'd ****in protest too!

Fascist Sheeple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #25
Drewhost
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
sweet! That was awesome, guy in black was probably a cop
Lol do you post dumbass comments like this on every thread you read?
Drewhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #26
davericher20
black and blue

^^yep I'm a troll

sorry what was the question?

pissed about your car ad still? It's all good brah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: