Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Spennie
2nd Gear Member

2004 330Ci M-Tech Jet Black on Black

I haven't been driving much the past 6 months so I've decided to sell my baby (no point in having it sit).... I am flexible on price, but only so far as I still owe the bank for a portion of the car.

Pics in the AD:
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ211911257

The car will be SAFTIED and E-TESTED!

The car has the M-Tech package. It is an automatic with stepronic and it is VERY fast... She pulls hard. It has the full M-Tech kit, doorsills etc. from the factory. The interior is cloth/alcantra w/ heated manual seats. The seats adjust like 14 different ways, it's a very nice interior and preferable to the black leather which is hot in the summer... The cloth also heats up easier in the winter. The windows are tinted dark, but this can be removed.

The Good:
- 18" M6 Replica aftermarket Wheels w/ GREAT rubber.
- 17" M-Par OEM Wheels w/ Blizzak winter tires
- Infinity Reference series speakers all around (6.5" coaxial)
- 2x12" Kicker Subwoofers w/ Amp (the stereo system sounds great, but these are not included if you want to lowball me)
- New front end solid urethane bushings, solid metal balljoints on Meyle HD control arms (ball joint replacement is now easy, just get a new joint no need to replace the entire lower control arm assembly), new tierods, new sway bar endlinks and full alignment and tire balancing were completed 6,000km ago. The car drives like a dream...
- Mobil1 0w-40 European Blend oil used EXCLUSIVELY.
- Car was fully buffed/polished/detailed 3 months ago. I will gladly buff again for the new owner.
- I have a brand new valve cover gasket, new plugs and a VANOS refurb kit that will be going on the car in the next week if it is not sold.
- I am an ENTHUSIAST and have cared for the car as such.

The Bad:
- Front bumper needs a repaint, I lived on a gravel road for two years.
- There are a few door dings and such on the car, I can have these fixed.
- There is a small scratch in the rear bumper that will not buff out. Once again, I can have this repaired for the right buyer.

This is a great car in great shape for 144,000km!! This car is in better shape than most cars with 60,000km. I am an honest individual and also a licensed OMVIC car salesperson so I will deal with integrity.

PLEASE -- Don't waste my time, serious inquiries only and NO I don't want your company's help to sell my car, I sell cars for a living!

ALSO -- No negative remarks about the car or pricing. I'm not interested.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: