Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
moonspell
1st Gear Newbie

Need Help!

Hey guys, I am looking at a í02 325xi with sports pckg/premium audio/sports alloy/178000km on it. The guy is asking 10k for the car. He said I can talk to the guys at the service Centre where it was regularly serviced and also mentioned that there was a $1200 insurance claim on the Carfax report. The exterior looks pretty clean except a little trace of rust on the inside of the driver side rear fender, and same goes for the interior, except thereís a few inch long rip on the driverís leather seat. I didn't see any toolbox in the trunk, though not sure if toolbox comes with every model.

I have driven the car, and so far it seems like a pretty smooth ride (I am no expert, btw). The car has lots of mileage but at this moment I not considering spending more than 10k. I am hoping to talk him down if I can. I am planning to keep the car for a year or so (if I decide to buy), and my question is; would it be a good decision to buy it? And would that insurance claim have any negative effect in the future?

I would greatly appreciate any opinion. Thanks.
moonspell is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: