Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > London, Ontario **NEW**
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
mr.rhtuner
2nd Gear Member

Where to get work done in London?

Hey guys, I used to drive to oakville to get work done on our bmw but due to poor craftsmanship, we are choosing to find somebody local.
Where is a good place to go for oil changes/transmission fluid flush and the typical maintenance?

we refuse to go to bmw here in London due to their over priced work and so-so customer service.

I believe I heard somebody say something about a fanshawe repair shop? are there any other solid and reliable european garages here?

thank you kindly
mr.rhtuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #2
R.Jaxn
1st Gear Newbie

I think there are a few shops out towards Kamoka, all the high profile ones seem to head out that direction, but i'm not sure if any would play with BMWs, it might make for a nice sunday drive to look and see though.

I guess there's someone out there that works on Porsche and Ferarri, but i have yet to see that, I'll try and double check with a family member that's in that area.
R.Jaxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
mr.rhtuner
2nd Gear Member

RSP is the shop that deals with porsche's...I'm sure a dinky bmw won't be much interest to them haha
mr.rhtuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
R.Jaxn
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.rhtuner View Post
RSP is the shop that deals with porsche's...I'm sure a dinky bmw won't be much interest to them haha
But here's a fun trick.... There's more then 1 shop in all of Kamoka.

Weird how that works eh!
R.Jaxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
Targabuild
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.rhtuner View Post
Hey guys, I used to drive to oakville to get work done on our bmw but due to poor craftsmanship, we are choosing to find somebody local.
Where is a good place to go for oil changes/transmission fluid flush and the typical maintenance?

we refuse to go to bmw here in London due to their over priced work and so-so customer service.

I believe I heard somebody say something about a fanshawe repair shop? are there any other solid and reliable european garages here?

thank you kindly

Fanshaw Motors is all right www.fanshawemotors.ca although I've been going to BMW London for most of my service on my Z4, X5 and 540... I have no reason to complain about their service or their prices. It all depends on how old your BMW is and your Service advisor I guess. See Kris Fairweather,- he'll be straight and honest with you, has been with me for the past few years.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
Petinko
2nd Gear Member

Komka has a few shops NONE are BMW places.

One is Ferrari and Porche, another is Volvo, the third is a general fix and sell place with no BMWs in the lot. Fanshawe Motors is fine IF you have Joe Derks work on your car, Adrian is a crack head and spaced out most of the time. Don't expect fast service either... I had a car there for weeks before they looked at it!
Petinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #7
Petinko
2nd Gear Member

Komka has a few shops NONE are BMW places.

One is Ferrari and Porche, another is Volvo, the third is a general fix and sell place with no BMWs in the lot. Fanshawe Motors is fine IF you have Joe Derks work on your car, Adrian is a crack head and spaced out most of the time. Don't expect fast service either... I had a car there for weeks before they looked at it!
Petinko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bmw, garage, london, maintenance, repair

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: