Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-04-2010, 11:17 AM   #31
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
racists, all of you

yeah so, what are you going to do about it you skinhead

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #32
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
racists, all of you
I am no racist!!!!! I hate all people equally!!!!!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #33
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
bmdbley'sBro, the reason this thread is allowed to continue is it seems to be fashionable lately to hate on Israel.

Magnus, how can you claim that all the passengers on the ships were peaceful and "not one person on the ship was armed" when you can CLEARLY see in the video dozens of people beating the shit out of 2 Israelis with metal pipes? And your girl who claims that Israelis were firing guns before they landed on deck also claims that nobody ever swung pipes at the Israelis, she just saw pipes on the ground once it was over. Come onnnnn....

You are wrong. It seems to be that Israel wants to be hated!
And if you were shot would you not defend yourself? That is what they were or maybe I should say could be doing.
At the end of the day answer me this...
If Israel is so innocent why wont they accept an international investigation?
In any case i agree with the comment you made later on. There are both good and bad people on either side and i dont judge no1 from where they come or what they believe or race! I just dont like the special treatment Israel receives and the fact they get away with murder and in this case it is definetly a murder as these were unarmed civilians and even if they did start it Israel should then allow for the investigation.
I am not going to continue arguing on this as i know i cant convince you and you cant convince me of what i have seen and expereineced and what you have!
You are entitled to your opinion and so are all of us including the people in Gaza! And that is my point!

Lo they do call to me
Old 06-04-2010, 01:27 PM   #34
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by quack View Post
yeah so, what are you going to do about it you skinhead

lol
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #35
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Without the backing of the mighty U.S. the Isreali state would be long gone !
We are all brainwashed by the U.S. and western world into thinking/believing that arabs and muslims are terrorists, when they really are not. All the U.S. wants is to control the world and control the oil addiction !
As EU becomes one country, Usa will degrade more and more. Look at the new EU states, They purchase mostly European goods. They buy Airbus besides Boeing. Take a look at the A380. Most of A380 orders are driven from a political perspective. Stronger EU = Weaker USA. America will be the dumphole for the immigrants from the 3rd world shitholes.

Since you are Italian heritage, take a look at Fiat. Usa bombed Serbia's automototive Yugo factory during the NATO strikes. Serbs still make Yugos, but besides that, They have a assembly line for the Italian Fiat Punto. American automakers are getting killed by Japanese as we speak. Can it get any worse?

I will not even get into George Bush era. It was insane how Putin made him look like a last shit on the earth lol. He had to come and say ; "Cold war is over". (Geoirgian conflict with Russia)
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #36
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

I think what Israel did was wrong. They should do what's right and let the UN do a investigation and punish them accordingly. The only other thing that I can foresee from this incident is another war. Not against terrorists but against Israels right to shoot at civilians. This along with North Korea idea of torpedoing South Korea's warship is getting to be a bit much all at once. If things like this continue, we might be headed to the History Channels "Dooms Day" crap that they seem to play all day long.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #37
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
This thread is a perfect example as to why the conflict over there will never end.

No one will ever agree.
I absolutely agree.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #38
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
As EU becomes one country, Usa will degrade more and more. Look at the new EU states, They purchase mostly European goods. They buy Airbus besides Boeing. Take a look at the A380. Most of A380 orders are driven from a political perspective. Stronger EU = Weaker USA. America will be the dumphole for the immigrants from the 3rd world shitholes.

Since you are Italian heritage, take a look at Fiat. Usa bombed Serbia's automototive Yugo factory during the NATO strikes. Serbs still make Yugos, but besides that, They have a assembly line for the Italian Fiat Punto. American automakers are getting killed by Japanese as we speak. Can it get any worse?

I will not even get into George Bush era. It was insane how Putin made him look like a last shit on the earth lol. He had to come and say ; "Cold war is over". (Geoirgian conflict with Russia)
That's an interesting and seemingly correct observation Ivan.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #39
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Let's get our facts straight Magnus. There is a legally recognized blockade of ports in Gaza. Ships tried to breach a blockade. These ships were NOT shot at. They were boarded (as many countries do to many ships, including Canadian military) to be turned away. The Israeli's were attacked with weapons before they were even down the lines. The Israelis didn't attack anyone. Their lives were in danger by a mob on the ship, and they did what they had to do to save their own lives. They even delivered most of the aid supplies from the ships to Gaza after they were seized, with the exception of banned materials.

LOL an illegal blockade of Gaza strip... They wont let humanitarian aid get through WHICH turkey had searched the ship and proclaimed it as weapons free and as a humanitarian ship.

THEN the ISraeli Defence force BOARDS THE SHIP.... THAts right BOARDS THE SHIP with force, and the soldiers got attacked and opened fire with machine guns AGAINST PEOPLE THAT HAD NO WEAPONS? Really... and the soldiers were the victims right?

WTF did they think was going to happen?

Its amazing that Israel/Gaza, and that whole area is allowed to continue on like this for so many ****ing years and not a think is being done by the international community.. Problem is now that so many ****ing families have lost loved ones to gunships and bomings that they wont turn a blind eye and they dont want peace.

**** if my family was killed the way those people are dieing, I would vow revenge as well.

Last edited by sirex; 06-04-2010 at 04:25 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #40
sirex
King Sirex

if 4 jews were killed, israel would be threatening nuclear war.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #41
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Do you guys realize that troops boarded the other ships of the flotilla in the same manner? Nobody got shot or beaten up on any of those ships. The troops were the same on all 6 ships, they had the same training, were operating under the same strict orders, if the troops are to blame, why didn't they shoot people on every ship?

I'm not saying what Israel did was right. But I hope all of you people criticizing Israel have the open-mindedness to see that the few dozen people on the top deck of the Mavi Marmara were the differentiating factor between what happened on that ship, vs all of the others. They CLEARLY attacked the soldiers with weapons before they were even off their ropes. There is video evidence to prove that.

Sirex, Israelis have lived in fear of suicide bombing and rocket strikes every day for years. A lot more than 4 Jews have died from those. They haven't threatened to nuke Gaza or the West Bank, where many of those killers/terrorists originated. So don't be a drama queen.
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #42
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieMoscow View Post
That's an interesting and seemingly correct observation Ivan.
Everything you see in that text is 100% trurth. I just can not recall a president that got flamed/put down like like that as Bush.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #43
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Do you guys realize that troops boarded the other ships of the flotilla in the same manner? Nobody got shot or beaten up on any of those ships. The troops were the same on all 6 ships, they had the same training, were operating under the same strict orders, if the troops are to blame, why didn't they shoot people on every ship?

I'm not saying what Israel did was right. But I hope all of you people criticizing Israel have the open-mindedness to see that the few dozen people on the top deck of the Mavi Marmara were the differentiating factor between what happened on that ship, vs all of the others. They CLEARLY attacked the soldiers with weapons before they were even off their ropes. There is video evidence to prove that.

Sirex, Israelis have lived in fear of suicide bombing and rocket strikes every day for years. A lot more than 4 Jews have died from those. They haven't threatened to nuke Gaza or the West Bank, where many of those killers/terrorists originated. So don't be a drama queen.
they dont nuke Gazza....the erase them slowly!!!!!
Ever looked at how many palaistinians are killed per jewish citizens though?

Lo they do call to me
Old 06-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #44
SickFinga

Just a link, nothing to see there
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurti...t_of_pale.html
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #45
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Isreal and all the Jews should relocate to Greenland. There's more than enough room for them there. This way they stay away from the rest of the world !
Give back the land to the Palestinians.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: