Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #16
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
That is because we live in such a fake and sad world. People only look at you if you got cash. I recall this year when Macabi Tel Aviv came to play Serbian basketball giants Partizan Belgrade. They got some very nice NBA players to come to Isreal to play. Where do they get the cash to pay them? That is the bottom line. It is the country with too many special perks and what not.
My thoughts exactly.
As i said if it was Iran acting like Israel they would be bombed by now! But everyone chickens out with Israel!
I am not going to argue with no1 in here as this is not an easy arguement to do here.
However these people that were attacked(and they were attacked and were defenceless) should see justice done and see Israel pay for this. Having Israel allowed to do internal investigations is not even a slap on the wrist.
They are acting like terrorist too(dont forget what happened in Dubhai a few months ago) and they get away with it! Why?

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"

Last edited by magnus; 06-03-2010 at 05:55 PM.
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #17
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
Actually humanitarian aid is always let through. so even if there was a block they should have let them through. And as for facts i read and watched interviews of greeks that came back yesterday. One of them claimed and judging from the bruises was telling the truth that he was beaten up by soldiers to the point he went into a shock and at this point the injected him with tranqualisers and continued beating. They took all food and medicine away from the doctors that was meant to be given in Gaza. How is that right?
They did attack them as they boarded the ships with no warning and shot a few people.
All the people on board were unarmed btw!
They did not deliver the aids. They were asked by UN to do so and they agreed.
Magnus do your homework. The Israelis warned the ships they wouldn't be allowed into Gaza 6 hours before they boarded them, and they did not shoot anyone until after they had been beaten and stabbed by dozens of people on board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NPCI...has_verified=1 is video of the attack by "peaceful" activists.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...aza-bound-ship includes a statement that "None of the passengers interviewed by AP have said lethal force was used by the Israelis before they boarded the ship."

Humanitarian aid did reach Gaza, via Israel, after this event. What they don't allow in to Gaza is full ships that could include any items or even weapons.
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #18
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
When did I say Israel was a victim in this case? Someone called this case a terrorist act and I laid out the FACTS. Tell me exactly who attacked who here? Then tell me how it's terrorism.

It is a terrorist act what the israelis did. They flew their helicopters over the ships on international waters and started firing at them before they dropped any of their soldiers on the ships. And when the soldiers got on the ships they started beating the civilians.

The civilians had to defend them selves as they were being highjacked and shot at for no reason.

They could have let the ship get to gaza than did their search but nooooooo... they had to shoot and kill some of the turks. This is called TERRORISM. Read the definition of terrorism in the dictionary if ur not sure of what it mean.

All this was seen first hand by a canadian who was on board the ship and he is on his way back to canada to tell the whole story.

And as for the investigation the israelis are not letting the international countries to help in the investigation cause of course they got stuff to hide.

The truth will eventually come out and believe it or not EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY.

1997 E36 M3-Sold
1991 318ci-Project Car-Almost Done
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
blastedM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #19
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastedM3 View Post
It is a terrorist act what the israelis did. They flew their helicopters over the ships on international waters and started firing at them before they dropped any of their soldiers on the ships. And when the soldiers got on the ships they started beating the civilians.
Please provide a source for this. A real tangible link to a credible news agency, so I can go learn all the stuff you know that nobody else does. Because I've already provided a link to prove:

"None of the passengers interviewed by AP have said lethal force was used by the Israelis before they boarded the ship."

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...aza-bound-ship
Old 06-03-2010, 11:32 PM   #20
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Let's just get one thing straight, an army which is heavily supported by the United States and which posesses a huge aray of high tech weaponary felt "threatened" by an aids ship.

Unfortunately right minded people can see threw this bullshit but the law of democratic countries dictates that one can take forceful actions when being threatened without facing the consiquences that would otherwise accompany such actions.

You're not arguing against a bunch of blind children, just because they felt threatened doesn't mean they have to start killing people is "self defence". They just don't want to lose grasp on this war they think they're winning.

It's evident to the majority of people that israel is at fault. Majority rule, israel was wrong.

I think that there really is no more to say.

Last edited by PinkieMoscow; 06-03-2010 at 11:35 PM.
PinkieMoscow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #21
daytona
6th Gear Member

The aid group was going to allow the Israel to board their ships at safe port but the Israel decided to send troops onto the boat in neutral waters?.Of course this so call aids groups is in it for the publicity which they got but on the ships there were %45 non muslims including aid groups from Canada and the USA.Again by all international marine rules Israel had no rights boarding a ship in international waters.NOW the only moderate muslim country (Turkey) which was going to have joint military excercise with the Israel army has cancelled all future joint military training.Very dumb move by the Israel president.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:23 AM   #22
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Without the backing of the mighty U.S. the Isreali state would be long gone !
We are all brainwashed by the U.S. and western world into thinking/believing that arabs and muslims are terrorists, when they really are not. All the U.S. wants is to control the world and control the oil addiction !

Last edited by Robb; 06-04-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #23
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Israel has a right to exist!
that said the gov there is horrible.

Quote:
Hamas destroys dozens of homes in southern Gaza

By RIZEK ABDEL JAWAD | AP

Published: May 17, 2010 02:54 Updated: May 17, 2010 02:54

RAFAH, Gaza Strip: Hamas police wielding clubs beat and pushed residents out of dozens of homes in the southern Gaza town of Rafah on Sunday before knocking the buildings down with bulldozers, residents said.

Gaza's militant Hamas rulers said the homes were built illegally on government land. Newly homeless residents were furious over Palestinians on bulldozers razing Palestinian homes.

For years, Palestinians have criticized Israel for destroying houses, mostly because they were built without permits issued by the military. Now, Rafah residents complained, their own government, run by the Islamic militant Hamas that seized power in Gaza in July 2007, has done the same.

"They promised reform and change instead they've destroyed our homes," shouted Miasar Gan, a 54-year-old woman. Gan said she and her husband had nowhere else to go.

"I found my mattress, and that's where I'll be sitting," she said, standing next to the concrete chunks all that was left of her house.

Her neighbor, Nazira Abu Jara, 56, said policewomen wearing face veils typical of conservative Muslim women beat her with clubs until she fled her house with her husband and two children. "Neighbors help us get by with charity. We can't afford to build again," Abu Jara said.

Others picked through rubble to retrieve dusty clothing and mangled furniture.

Residents said between 30 and 40 homes were torn down, ranging from concrete structures to tin shacks. They did not know how many people were affected. Hamas officials did not allow reporters into the area until the demolition was over.

Residents said more demolitions in the area were expected Monday.

Even if they are allowed to rebuild, Israel does not allow most building materials into the territory it has blockaded since Hamas seized power. The newly homeless residents are unlikely to be able to afford the steep black market prices for concrete, steel and wood. Some of the families cannot afford rent.

Rafah's mayor, Issa Nashar, promised alternative housing.

Gaza's housing minister Yousef Al-Mansi said he had no information about such housing.

http://arabnews.com/middleeast/article54490.ece
Residents in Southern Gaza who supported Hamas because Israeli troops were beating them and bulldozing their houses have just been beaten and had their houses bulldozed By Hamas. huh!?

RAW: Flotilla Attackers/Aid Workers Prepare Weapons To Attack IDF Soldiers

Quote:
Dutch Hamas leader Amin Abou Rashed was on board

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6...and,buitenland

(link is in Dutch)

you dumbasses still think this was a humanitarian mission?
-

Quote:
flotilla fatalities 'dreamt of martyrdom'

photo: Weapons stashed on board Marmara

Before boarding the Marmara, Ali Khaider Benginin told his family he dreamt of becoming a shahid. Turkish press reports two other slain flotilla participants expressed similar wish. A Dutch activist arrested on flotilla suspected of ties with Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood

Published: 06.02.10, 16:27 / Israel News

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=023_1275516569
-

Quote:
Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust

May 31, 2010

by Henry Makow, Ph.D.

Israel is the primary source of anti-Semitism in the world today, and jeopardizes the security of all Jews. Proclaiming itself the "Jewish State" but acting as a rogue state, Israel exposes all Jews to revulsion and retribution.

The murder of Gaza peace activists provides more evidence that the actual goal of Zionism is not to protect Jews from anti-Semitism but in fact, is to create anti-Semitism.

The purpose is to make Jews a pariah unto the nations with no choice but to follow Zionist dictates.

Eventually, they will be sacrificed for Zionist goals, as they were in the holocaust. This is because Zionism is a Masonic (Illuminati, cabalist, satanic) secret society intent on building a totalitarian New World Order. The majority of Jews have no part in this, except to be sacrificed again for a cause they have no inkling of.

Zionists are stripping Israelis and Jews of moral legitimacy so they can be liquidated again without any compunction. And most Israelis and Jews are cooperating by supporting Israeli outrages with feeble excuses, blithely indifferent to the possible consequences.

Do the moral arithmetic: In 2006, Israel kills 1400 Lebanese and inflicts $10 billion in damage because 2 soldiers are captured. In 2009-10, Israel kills 1300 Gaza civilians and levels countless buildings because of a few popgun rockets. Now this- killing unarmed international peace activists bringing aid to the beleaguered Gazans.

JEWISH HOMELAND?

Israel would never have been created if it were only "a Jewish Homeland." Israel is intended to be the capital of the Rothschild Cabalist World Empire. Ordinary Jews have no role in this except as cannon fodder.

My grandparents died in the holocaust. I blame the Illuminati bankers who brought the Nazis to power. I blame the Zionists for collaborating with the Nazis. I blame the Zionists for preventing European Jews from being rescued. I blame Zionists for stopping aid from reaching ghettos. I blame Zionists for rounding up Jews and sending them to concentration camps. I blame Zionists for sabotaging Jewish resistance.

Israel was not created as result of the holocaust. It was the other way round. The Nazis were brought to power partly to force Jews to set up Israel for the Rothschilds and the Illuminati.

IRONIES

History is full of ironies! The "freedom flotilla" reminds me of the ragtag Haganah ships who ran the British blockade to bring Jewish refugees to Palestine. Now it is deluded young Israelis playing the role of the British.

Before it was Jews who were starving in a ghetto surrounded by Nazis. Now it is Palestinians in a Gaza ghetto surrounded by Jews!

As usual, the Israelis are trying to portray the murder of 20 unarmed peace activists as an act of self defense. Machine gun toting commandos were attacked with sticks!!! One commando got skim milk powder thrown on his clean, freshly pressed uniform!

This is the classic Zionist tactic: despoil and kill and take everything. Then blame the victim for raising a hand in protest. Anti-Semite!!

Of course, the pathetic Zionist-controlled western media takes the Zionist line.

Most Jews are decent, good people. They believe in the Moral Order not the new world order.

Zionists aren't Jews. It's about time more Jews realized it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Makow
^ this guys jewish & so am I! am i now a antisemite?
Israel certainly has a right to exist, but i can't just blindly agree with everything the gov does, cause its extreme sometimes.

but then that countries enemies want that country destroyed and its people (globally) exterminated! so people are going to keep dying.

Also -screw the Jew hating racists that mod this site (I GUESS) !? cause this 'look at how racist jews are' thread gets to stay up - but i post all the recent attacks by muslims on Jews In Canada too boot, that gets towed!? really! no, really!? maybe to csis this place looks like a 'hotbed' of pro hamas terror loving extermism, eh?

and wtf could've just started on the flotilla but its 'look at how racist jews are' anyways i could fuk'n care, other then to call people on the obvious bias this is what the mods removed/towed
Quote:
Canadian Tax-Payer Funded Neo-Nazi Jihadis: "We Love Jihad, We Love Killing You!"

CLOSE [X]
Canadian Tax Payer Funded 'Palestine House' terrorists threaten holocaust and profess their love of 'killing Jews and their bitches...'

Conveniently located right next to the local day care.

JDL Guy: "No more jihad."
Palestine House Guy: "We love jihad. We love killing you."
JDL Guy: "Peace, education, not jihad. No more jihad -- stop it!"
Palestine House Guy: "We love it.

Canadian NeoNazi Jihadis At Palestine House Call For Another Holocaust...

Remember, this is the backwards ass country that is so scared of a little blond girl from America named Ann Coulter, that they shut down an entire school function and prompted an 'investigation into possible human rights violations'.

...but neonazi-jihadis openly calling for genocide against all the jews...that's just fine

ps the global economies are fuked - solution?

wars make elitists money - look into it, ww2: corps/bankers were selling to, supporting both sides.

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 06-04-2010 at 02:02 AM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:20 AM   #24
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
Magnus do your homework. The Israelis warned the ships they wouldn't be allowed into Gaza 6 hours before they boarded them, and they did not shoot anyone until after they had been beaten and stabbed by dozens of people on board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NPCI...has_verified=1 is video of the attack by "peaceful" activists.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...aza-bound-ship includes a statement that "None of the passengers interviewed by AP have said lethal force was used by the Israelis before they boarded the ship."

Humanitarian aid did reach Gaza, via Israel, after this event. What they don't allow in to Gaza is full ships that could include any items or even weapons.
Do my homework?
I was in the army and worked with Israeli special forces. I know what they told me they do!
And here is a video for you

They kept firing when the white flag was up.
I would post the videos of witnesses that were onboard from Greece but you wont understand a word!
In any case they boarded with no notice and they were armed. Not one person on the ships were armed! Dont you see something wrong there?
Dont you think the fact countries have condemned this and are pulling their embasies out of Israel is a litle suspicious?

Is he also not telling the truth? His wife was beaten up for no reason!
The second guy is a german former politician!!!!! Is he in need of homework too?The girl clearly says they were firing from the air!!!!
Is she in need of homework too?

Here is another witness:

Is she on need of homework too?
These are innocent people who just wanted to help poor suffering folk! Nothing else!

I may need to do my homework but i think you need to wake up!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"

Last edited by magnus; 06-04-2010 at 04:32 AM.
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #25
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

bmdbley'sBro, the reason this thread is allowed to continue is it seems to be fashionable lately to hate on Israel.

Magnus, how can you claim that all the passengers on the ships were peaceful and "not one person on the ship was armed" when you can CLEARLY see in the video dozens of people beating the shit out of 2 Israelis with metal pipes? And your girl who claims that Israelis were firing guns before they landed on deck also claims that nobody ever swung pipes at the Israelis, she just saw pipes on the ground once it was over. Come onnnnn....
Old 06-04-2010, 08:46 AM   #26
chromius
6th Gear Member

This thread is a perfect example as to why the conflict over there will never end.

No one will ever agree.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:03 AM   #27
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
This thread is a perfect example as to why the conflict over there will never end.

No one will ever agree.
You're right. Guys, let's close this thread on something I hope we can all agree on. There's a lot of good Palestinians and good Israelis, like there's a lot of good Muslims and Jews in general. Most of them want to live in peace and be left alone. Unfortunately each side has nutjob radicals (like every country in the world) that ruin it for everyone.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #28
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I have to agree. I find it funny when they said "Obama is a muslim". He is a muslim as much as I am. If you leave your homeland for more than ten years span period, the chances are that you will never go back there to live again.

If you have not been there for more than 20 years, you will get smacked up with a cultural shock and will want to return rightaway where you came from. People are not realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
No doubt the stuff in that vid is disgusting, but on the other hand, it would be just as easy to make a vid of the racism and bigotry on the other side. In every race/religion/country there is this same racism, and anyone could make a video of it if they selectively choose the worst parts.

I would also say, that this level of hatred and racism comes from years of war and generational hatred. As sad as it is, I would argue, most people around the world would act exactly the same way if they grew up under the same environment.

Hell, even in Canada, it would be easy to make a vid of hatred towards Americans, and we're allies!

We live in a sad world unfortunately.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #29
Boots R
Boots, not boost

racists, all of you
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:14 AM   #30
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
^buhahahaha