Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
diezel06turk
4th Gear Member

Home Restoration

here is the story;

After all the rain lost night, my basement was flooded. called my insurance,within an hour a Restoration company showed up and started the job. In my head i thought for sure basement was going to be renovated and it was going to be a mess for weeks.

This restoration company has a pretty nice system where they extract water from under the carpet,pad and behind the walls. They then set up air blowers around the basement to create an air circulation and they would suck that air with a fairly big dehumidifier where the air is converted into water and drained out. The equipment is suppose to stay on for 72 hours in order to dry the basement to the expected standarts. After extracting all the water, they moved all the contents and placed them on foam blocks so that water couldnt get in contact with the contents.

What is really nice is that, the two technicians that did all the work are coming back today and tomorrow to take measurements from the carpet and the walls to figure out how dry it got over the past x amount of hours or day.
Both technicians were very professional dressed nicely in their uniforms and did no damage to the house trying to set up their equipments.

Another thing is that, in cause of a natural disaster you have the right to work with any restoration company you'd like and by law your home insurance is suppose to cover so if that is ever the case of any1 of you, i'd definitely recommend working with these guys.

here is their website they also provide alot of different services.
http://www.rainbowintl.com/mississauga
diezel06turk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: