Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-20-2003, 06:46 AM   #1
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

Arrow Red convert. Z3 (possibly ImolaMZ3?)

i was driving downtown tonight (Saturday April 19th) and around 2:30am i saw a red convertible z3, white male inside and i could swear it was ImolaMZ3 just because i knew the car and he seemed like he was driving to stoney creek, where you live, correct?

anyways, if it was you Imola, i was the young looking kid in the silver E30 beside you that kept driving on the right of you, i kept looking at the car....
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 11:15 PM   #2
ImolaMZ3
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to say it wasn't me. I won't be pulling the car out for another few days. Just waiting for the roads to clear of sand and salt and for the insurance to kick in. I drove it for a few weeks in February when it was nice, other than that it has been in storage. I just pull it into the driveway, wash it, and put it back inside.

My car really sticks out with the red cloth roof. Only one I know in the local area. You got me on the white male bit but don't be suprised to see my wife driving it, after all it is supposed to be her car. Last give away on the car is a stainless steel ///M license plate surround.

If you see a black Lexus IS300 with blacked out windows that could be me as well. That's my daily driver. I'll always give a wave to other drivers as well.
ImolaMZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 02:55 AM   #3
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

do you drive around in hamilton a lot?
Old 04-22-2003, 10:27 AM   #4
ImolaMZ3
2nd Gear Member

I drive around a lot everywhere. I am in the city core at least once a week and on the mountain every few days. Mostly I'm in the Centenial Parkway area. On a warm summer night my friends and I will go out and just drive. I used to street race all the time but I have pretty much stopped. Only if someone is really pissing me off will I go for it.

Do you guys hang out anywhere in particular? I know that the gas station/car wash on the corner of King st and Centenial Parkway is hot for the ricer crowd. Can't wait to drive my M thru there on a Friday night and scare the crap out of them. Gotta be careful though, there are some very fast Civics in that crowd.
ImolaMZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 12:40 PM   #5
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

no we dont hang out downtown, just cruise downtown looking to race ...we usually hang out at various places on the mountain...tim hortons, pool halls or go to clubs...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: