Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > Maranello BMW Parts Dept.
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Questions about parts and prices please pm

Hello all

just a friendly reminder

if you are curious about part prices and avail.

Please send me a p.m. And i will respond usually pretty quickly.

Please refrain from posting up a new thread just for price quotes.

I thank you all for your understanding in this matter !!

*************WE SELL ONLY 100% GENUINE BMW PARTS*********
WITH MY PRICES AND A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS, WHY WOULD YOU PURCHASE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
******************************KEEP YOUR BMW, BMW!************************************
*COMPARED TO OTHER CANADIAN BMW RETAILERS

Monday - Thurs ** 8:00 - 5:30
Friday **** 8:00 - 4:30
Sat ****** pre paid parts avail for pick up from 8:00-4:00

DAN VOUTIER
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8075
F-905.856.6373
maranellobmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

WITH MY PRICES AND A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS, WHY WOULD YOU PURCHASE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
******************************KEEP YOUR BMW, BMW!************************************

DAN VOUTIER
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8075
F-905.856.6373
Old 06-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #3
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

DAN VOUTIER
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8075
F-905.856.6373
Old 10-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Can you respond to my PM's? Or answer the phone? Or your voicemails? I am honestly dissappointed, you seem like a really nice guy, I hope you're just super busy and forgot that there is internet on computers, and telephones. I've been trying to reach you for two weeks, you gave me the quote really fast but I just want to order the parts so that I can pick them up on a Saturday.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe View Post

Can you respond to my pm's? Or answer the phone? Or your voicemails? I am honestly dissappointed, you seem like a really nice guy, i hope you're just super busy and forgot that there is internet on computers, and telephones. I've been trying to reach you for two weeks, you gave me the quote really fast but i just want to order the parts so that i can pick them up on a saturday.
you sent me a msg 2 weeks ago that i responded to and gave you prices on. I believe it was for an m3 conversion. All parts that would need to be ordered would have to be pre paid.

im really sorry i have not met your expectations in terms of of service but i am 1 person that takes care of all maxbimmer inq's. On average i respond to over 20 pm's a day with various price quotes ranging from 1 part to sometimes over 30 parts, as well as pick up phone calls all day and respond to voice msg's (i get up to 120 phone calls a day on my extension not to mention the calls that get transfered to me from my reception),and on top of that im the only front counter parts person here to attend to customers (year to date i have completed over 780 maxbimmer transactions, and thats been in the last 4-5 months ive been a member on here.......THATS A PRETTY BIG NUMBER IN A PRETTY SHORT TIME). I believe if im not mistaken, when you came in last time with your g/f, i believe i stayed about 20 min's after hours to price out your big price list of your m3 conversion as well.

Im sorry to be rambling on here but i try my hardest to to help every customer on a one and one basis offering all my effort with the best customer service i can offer with the best prices any canadian bmw dealer will ever offer. And i sometimes spend the same amount of time with the $10 customers as i do with the $4000 customers.

Serving the maxbimmer forum with over 18,000 members, the general population, and other dealers and/or vendors sometimes gets quite hectic, i would have to ask for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Private msg'n me would still be the best way of communication when the phones are busy here, cuz i will eventually always respond back.

Thanks you once again for your understanding with this matter. And for future reference please just send a pm and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

DAN VOUTIER
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8075
F-905.856.6373
Old 10-15-2010, 12:49 AM   #6
Axxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by maranellobmw View Post
you sent me a msg 2 weeks ago that i responded to and gave you prices on. I believe it was for an m3 conversion. All parts that would need to be ordered would have to be pre paid.

im really sorry i have not met your expectations in terms of of service but i am 1 person that takes care of all maxbimmer inq's. On average i respond to over 20 pm's a day with various price quotes ranging from 1 part to sometimes over 30 parts, as well as pick up phone calls all day and respond to voice msg's (i get up to 120 phone calls a day on my extension not to mention the calls that get transfered to me from my reception),and on top of that im the only front counter parts person here to attend to customers (year to date i have completed over 780 maxbimmer transactions, and thats been in the last 4-5 months ive been a member on here.......THATS A PRETTY BIG NUMBER IN A PRETTY SHORT TIME). I believe if im not mistaken, when you came in last time with your g/f, i believe i stayed about 20 min's after hours to price out your big price list of your m3 conversion as well.

Im sorry to be rambling on here but i try my hardest to to help every customer on a one and one basis offering all my effort with the best customer service i can offer with the best prices any canadian bmw dealer will ever offer. And i sometimes spend the same amount of time with the $10 customers as i do with the $4000 customers.

Serving the maxbimmer forum with over 18,000 members, the general population, and other dealers and/or vendors sometimes gets quite hectic, i would have to ask for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Private msg'n me would still be the best way of communication when the phones are busy here, cuz i will eventually always respond back.

Thanks you once again for your understanding with this matter. And for future reference please just send a pm and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
I did send a pm. Two actually, a couple days apart, after you gave me the quote, which you gave me same day, which I was really happy with and figured "great, I can order it today or first thing tomorrow and I'll have my stuff by next week" which didn't happen. All I wanted to know was if I could pre-pay via credit card and then pick the part up when it comes in, as I am working two jobs, both of which afford me no time to drive over to woodbridge and place the order in person. The one time I made it out there (10 mins before closing) was when I had an errand to run for work in that direction and managed to get two hours off work. I work 7:30 am to 10:00 pm 5 days a week at minimum (many times until 2am), so I know what being busy is all about. I'm sorry if I'm coming off dissappointed because I haven't purchased anything yet, but I'm sure you can understand my frustration. Every other part I have ordered in the last couple weeks have been a simple phone call or email, and a couple days later, parts show up at my door.

Long story short, in the time you spent writing your response, and the time I spent writing mine, we could have finalized the transaction and been done with it. You do have the best prices in Canada and you are a nice guy, and that's why we should put this behind us and move on: What's the best way for me to reach you tomorrow so that I can give you a CC number so you can order the parts and give me an ETA on their arrival?

PM Sent aswell.

Last edited by Axxe; 10-15-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #7
vintagez
2nd Gear Member

Thank you

Mike, just wanted to say thank you for your help, price quotes, and sales to me. Everything I have ordered has always been correct and delivery that was arranged for a Saturday morning pickup was quick and easy. Thank you for helping the BMW community, I drive 70 kms to get parts from you, and never have to take them back for incorrect parts!
vintagez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:02 AM   #8
Axxe

Mike, thanks for coming through! Appreciate you getting my order in quick and also processing another two in the meantime. Will do business with again for sure!

Old 12-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #9
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

DAN VOUTIER
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8075
F-905.856.6373
Old 12-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

DAN VOUTIER
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8075
F-905.856.6373
Old 12-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #11
mkong
1st Gear Newbie

Sent you a pm Mike. Very interested in picking up a blackline kit from you. Please reply to my pm with pricing. Thanks.
mkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #12
ydoit
1st Gear Newbie

2002 bmw e46 330i brake job

Hi Mike,

I just called the dealership and got quoted $751 + tax for a full brake job on my car. I thought we recieved special pricing on this forum? Please let me know if you can do any better.

Thanks
Sal
Quote:
Originally Posted by maranellobmw View Post
Hello all

just a friendly reminder

if you are curious about part prices and avail.

Please send me a p.m. And i will respond usually pretty quickly.

Please refrain from posting up a new thread just for price quotes.

I thank you all for your understanding in this matter !!

ydoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #13
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydoit View Post
Hi Mike,

I just called the dealership and got quoted $751 + tax for a full brake job on my car. I thought we recieved special pricing on this forum? Please let me know if you can do any better.

Thanks
Sal

HI SAL
I NOTICED YOU ARE PRETTY NEW TO THE FORUM ....WELCOME!!!

PLEASE REFER TO MY PREVIOUS THRED'S ON PRICING. AND IF YOU ARE STILL UNCLEAR, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MSG AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP YOU OUT

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133624

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133631

DAN VOUTIER
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8075
F-905.856.6373
Old 02-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #14
uzaer83
1st Gear Newbie

Thanks Mike
Bought a thermostat, brake pads, pdc sensor and temperature sensor for my 05 545i from Mike in almost half of the retail price, thanks Mike for being there for us. Guys honestly this guy treats all the maxbimmer customers like a family and takes good care of them. I'll highly recommend him to everybody .
Took my car to Maranello last week for diagnostic test. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, how helpful and cooperative Mike was. They charged me the full price but when I spoke with Mike, he immediately got my bill adjusted and gave my 15% off my bill which was a huge favor!
MIKE YOU'RE AN ASSET BRO! Keep up the good work and thanks a lot for being there for us.
uzaer83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:50 PM   #15
tg07lq
4th Gear Member

no rush on reply, but does this include stuff that isnt parts as well, such as lifestyle items and novelty things ?
saw the coat hanger for between the headrest poles and thought this would be ideal as im always draping my jacket over the back of my seat on my headrest. just curious is all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: