Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Maxbimmer & Supporting Events
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #196
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style View Post
are you like in love with me or something?
lol checking to see if you actually had me blocked, deleted it now.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #197
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Ok, thanks for owning up to your bad decision, i'm not attacking you just saying some ppl needed to chill back a little more. That's it, you weren't the one causing most of the trouble....
Most people kept an awesome pace, The few times i passed was a red e30, gray e60 and silver e46 ci clump of cars, some traffic cars and that ford diesel pick up that got me into doo doo sorta.

Last edited by 5style; 05-17-2010 at 03:24 PM.
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #198
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
lol checking to see if you actually had me blocked, deleted it now.
nah.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:37 PM   #199
JunzieB
Wants more powaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by careless7 View Post
whaddya mean no accidents? There was an accident in the AMC lot before the cruise started!
LMFAO, I forgot about that, Epic!

Quote:
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed by JunzieB is his alone and does not reflect the opinions of Maxbimmer or any members thereof. JunzieB is not responsible for any hurt feelings that may develop during the reading of his posts.
JunzieB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #200
Vavan
frankieflowerz

Quote:
Legally, would have meant you had room to safely get back into the lane.
So obviously you choose a wrong time to pass.

Maybe there was someone else you were referring to, but no one held up traffic with the pack i was in. In fact the two retards in the 5 series (e34 n calypso e39) were the dick-turds going too fast for no reason trying to pass people like it was a race.
Yes, i did pass some cars, so did half of the other guys there however i never did it on the turns or other stupid ways, AND not even once put an oncoming traffic on the shoulder like some others Schumachers managed to do!- learn to drive!
VW MK6 Jetta TDI
BMW E39 540IA
VW MK4 VR6
Vavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #201
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
I think we all know some people drove like complete idiots.. Especially right after Jay said NO PASSING. But whatever, what is done is done and hopefully people learn for next time although I am sure they won't....

WTF was with Paul Christians being all creeperish in a Yaris or whatever that blue car was????

Finally.... Anyone have pics of my car if so plz post
INFAMOU$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #202
Vavan
frankieflowerz

Quote:
I wasn't referring to you , so stop attacking me. I wasn't in your group either, i was in the group before the e39 and the e34, those guys did some massive stone chip damage to Stephanie.

There was no traffic when i started to pass, and i really didn't want to run someone off the road so i squeezed in instead, MY BAD.

First of all i never passed her car, second, she was always at least 2 cars behind me, before she moved to the front. Everyone got stone chipped (except Jay! And if she really feels that it only me and the guy on e34 that caused that "massive stone chip damage", she is welcome to come by and ill give her $300 for "my share" of that extensive damage that i caused by my "stupid" driving efforts!
VW MK6 Jetta TDI
BMW E39 540IA
VW MK4 VR6
Old 05-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #203
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavan View Post
Yes, i did pass some cars, so did half of the other guys there however i never did it on the turns or other stupid ways, AND not even once put an oncoming traffic on the shoulder like some others Schumachers managed to do!- learn to drive!
I assume your the red e39, my question is why would you keep trying to pass cars when they weren't holding up anything? There was barely any room in front them or the car in front of them, Yet you were still attempting to pass people at every chance you got. (Yes that was me giving you the finger along with Stephanie when you passed like 3-4 cars and forced your way in).

The only reason i could see is that you thought this was a race and you were trying to get in front of people. We were cruising along at like 80 for a good while on the straights and the group was pretty tight (Jay was held up by traffic and was just cruising along), yet you still felt the need to pass like 4-5 cars and shove into the line. If you had listened to Jay talking you would have heard him warn ppl about passing.

/End of My Rant.

Last edited by T.Dot_E30; 05-17-2010 at 04:05 PM.
T.Dot_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #204
Vavan
frankieflowerz

Quote:
I assume your the red e39, my question is why would you keep trying to pass cars when they weren't holding up anything? There was barely any room in front them or the car in front of them, Yet you were still attempting to pass people at every chance you got. (Yes that was me giving you the finger along with Stephanie when you passed like 3-4 cars and forced your way in).

The only reason i could see is that you thought this was a race and you were trying to get in front of people. We were cruising along at like 80 for a good while on the straights and the group was pretty tight (Jay was held up by traffic and was just cruising along), yet you still felt the need to pass like 4-5 cars and shove into the line. If you had listened to Jay talking you would have heard him warn ppl about passing.

/End of My Rant.

I never thought this was a race, i passed no less or no more than the others did, and i never created a dangerous situation, like some others- so i don't get why you attacking me!?
VW MK6 Jetta TDI
BMW E39 540IA
VW MK4 VR6
Old 05-17-2010, 04:45 PM   #205
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:

/End of My Rant.
I got a question for you, offtopic. Did your e30 have a m20 or m50? I need to know the weight of a single mass m20 flywheel. Google yields a wide range of numbers, and since you had a e30...
Old 05-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #206
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
I got a question for you, offtopic. Did your e30 have a m20 or m50? I need to know the weight of a single mass m20 flywheel. Google yields a wide range of numbers, and since you had a e30...
A stock single mass e30 flywheel came in two forms i think. There was an early model that had a different weight. Most standard 325i flywheels were 18lbs.
Lightening it by shaving some medal off could bring you down to 13-15lb conservatively, or 11lbs if you get aggressive.

Do a search on r3vlimited.com, you'll find alot of info there or start another thread. I might actually have one for sale, have to check my storage to see what left over e30 parts i still have.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #207
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
A stock single mass e30 flywheel came in two forms i think. There was an early model that had a different weight. Most standard 325i flywheels were 18lbs.
Lightening it by shaving some medal off could bring you down to 13-15lb conservatively, or 11lbs if you get aggressive.

Do a search on r3vlimited.com, you'll find alot of info there or start another thread. I might actually have one for sale, have to check my storage to see what left over e30 parts i still have.
Thanks for the heads up, let me know when you check, I've been doing some research and i've read that the m20 flywheel can be fitted to a m42, with some work. I did read that it was about 18lbs-21lbs but wanted to confirm that! Thats a significant difference over stock which i read was 28lbs+ Apparently it doesn't affect the harmonic balancer at all, so no premature engine wear.

Last edited by 5style; 05-17-2010 at 05:03 PM.
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #208
e30_kid89
The Afro-stig

Send a message via MSN to e30_kid89
Good cruise, good roads, nice people, won't attend again, too far from the hood.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:10 PM   #209
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30_kid89 View Post
Good cruise, good roads, nice people, won't attend again, too far from the hood.
All the good long roads are typically far enough from the urban centres. And give me a break man anyone coming from western ontario has a much longer drive than you do
If I didn't have a family event that I needed to attend to I would have been making the drive because I love the roads up north and they are definitely worth hitting up at least a couple times a year.... Although it's always much nicer when you have a destination like a cottage or something.

Last edited by Bullet Ride; 05-17-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Bullet Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:14 PM   #210
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Seriously though the guy in the champagne 5er was crazy, right after tims after Jay said NO PASSING I was second in the line and he flew up passing at least one if not two cars and if I didn't close the gap between me and Jay he would have tried to squeeze in there. There is no reason for a big ass 5er to be in the front cause if I had been held up by him through the best road you better believe I would have been pissed especially since as soon as the twisties started he was gone!
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: