Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
bmwphatpat
New & Old

Thumbs down BEWARE s4cr! Scammer!

This guy lures you in with promises of rare Euro parts, and then once he has your money, he drops off the face of the earth.

I'm not one to jump the gun and call a seller out, but s4cr's refusal to respond to my many inquiries into the status of my steering wheel has left me no other choice.

I purchased an MtechII steering wheel from him in early February, and got one response saying that he'd shipped it out, but haven't been able to get a response from him since early March, and tracking information was not included. I've sent him many pm's on this forum, he's on Bimmerforums under the same handle but his inbox is full, and despite sending many messages to his g-mail, still no response.

sc4r if your reading this give me my steering wheel!!!!

This guy will take your money, DON'T BE FOOLED BY HIM!
bmwphatpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
E36is
'OldSchool..'

^^ one of many reasons why I only deal with local and in person when i do purchases. G/luck with your purchase.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
merajj
1st Gear Newbie

It's true, I am another buyer from S4CR and he ****ed me too. I really want my wheels, S4CR if you read this send me my god damn wheels. I hope you get banned from paypal, maxbimmer, bimmerforums, stanceworks, etc. for this. What a mess.

OP, respond in this thread as well, hopefully we can get him banned if nothing else.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&postcount=137

I can't even open a dispute on paypal. :[
merajj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
bmwphatpat
New & Old

I gave s4cr multiple warnings that I would share my negative experience in dealing with him publicly, I guess I should've warned everyone sooner, then maybe merajj wouldn't have been scammed too....

I like to give people the benefit of doubt though, and have purchased hundreds of parts through forum members here and on other forums and this is the first time I've been burned. Maybe I've just been lucky?

I second the motion to ban s4cr and his IP address from this forum, he has no business having the privilege of membership if he's going to use it rip off others.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
Nguyen_E30
0011 0001 1000

How was the transaction made? And why would you give your money to some random stranger selling things in Germany over a forum?
Nguyen_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #6
bmwphatpat
New & Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen_E30 View Post
How was the transaction made? And why would you give your money to some random stranger selling things in Germany over a forum?
Do you really need me to explain why someone on a BMW forum might be interested in Euro parts?

One of the primary reasons members frequent this and other forums is to look for parts they can't source otherwise, so lets not be ridiculous.

The point of this thread is to warn other members so they don't take a risk buying something from s4cr and get burned, not so a finger wagging douche can say I told you so. If you have the ability to meet up face to face for every transaction, great for you, I don't, so stay out of this thread.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
euroguy
3rd Gear Member

I dealt with bmwphatpat only once. Large shipment of parts though. Never met in person but the whole transaction went excellent.
Goodluck with this and tx for the warning.
euroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #8
Luke!
2nd Gear Member

I'll do you one better

He's still on www.stanceworks.com

selling wheels that aren't his

his thread:

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6903

the wheels on a lithuanian E-bay site:

http://www.autogidas.lt/skelbimai/bm...-11577173.html

$950 vs 172 euro is quite a difference

the reason it caught my attention is that he posted these $50 below the price of my Borbet A's

the guy's a con and a thief, he has been banned from Bimmerforums and has been reported on Stanceworks

PM me if you're looking for wheels or Euro-parts
Luke! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: