Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 7 series
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #46
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member
 
Dammerung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 319
Dammerung= Zain Just so Gerk doesnt get confused
__________________


Die Dämmerung..............when dusk began to fall, when dawn begins to break
Dammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #47
nickdaytona
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 152
I'm in for Sept, and maybe August if it fits my plans. Getting a '73 280Z (which may end up with my GTR driveline) so summer will e a little crzy
__________________
Nick- Team Toyz
1965 Buick Riviera
1966 Chevelle Pro-Street - YEAH !!
1968 Ford Mustang-Noni's summer car
1972 '02- son Alexs' first car
1997 BMW 740iL-Moms' pimp car
1990 GTR - the missile
1990 VW Corrado-422 HP @ 23Lbs.
1975 Kawi Z-1 900
Assorted dirt machines
nickdaytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:44 PM   #48
740-iLL
Founder of GTA7's
 
740-iLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brampton
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdaytona View Post
I'm in for Sept, and maybe August if it fits my plans. Getting a '73 280Z (which may end up with my GTR driveline) so summer will e a little crzy

August or September?
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @SEVEN40iL
740-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #49
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member
 
Dammerung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 319
yah its like ages from now
__________________


Die Dämmerung..............when dusk began to fall, when dawn begins to break
Dammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #50
nickdaytona
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 152
i know guys, and I'm looking forward to getting together but theres all sorts of shite in the works; (not that I'm asking for sympathy)

1. Still waiting for R.I.V. after faxing my clearance letter. Gonna phone them this week but i'm busy with;
2. getting my boys' '72 2002 out of the damn bodyshop where its been for 8 F'in monthes but it would be too much $ to pull it at this stage because ;
3. I'm still trying to get paid back for helping out a "friend" by buying his Corrado 2 years ago and being strung along since then ( but he assures me hes almost there LOL! ) which would be great because;
4.I have to get the '66 Chevelle safetied and ready for CSCS on June 6 at cayuga which will run me a couple of grand holding up plans for:
5. getting bodywork done on the GTR which is now religious around the back window and will cost over 4 K ( but goes GREAT!) which is keeping me up due to;
6. the fact that the 280 I can't NOT buy is white and needs to painted as well.

Easy to follow, no?

I also have to fit in some roofing, decking and contracting as well as working out at my cousins farm full time ( best job in the world! )

CSCS JUNE 6 - represent , 7's !!
__________________
Nick- Team Toyz
1965 Buick Riviera
1966 Chevelle Pro-Street - YEAH !!
1968 Ford Mustang-Noni's summer car
1972 '02- son Alexs' first car
1997 BMW 740iL-Moms' pimp car
1990 GTR - the missile
1990 VW Corrado-422 HP @ 23Lbs.
1975 Kawi Z-1 900
Assorted dirt machines
nickdaytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:59 AM   #51
740-iLL
Founder of GTA7's
 
740-iLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brampton
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdaytona View Post
i know guys, and I'm looking forward to getting together but theres all sorts of shite in the works; (not that I'm asking for sympathy)

1. Still waiting for R.I.V. after faxing my clearance letter. Gonna phone them this week but i'm busy with;
2. getting my boys' '72 2002 out of the damn bodyshop where its been for 8 F'in monthes but it would be too much $ to pull it at this stage because ;
3. I'm still trying to get paid back for helping out a "friend" by buying his Corrado 2 years ago and being strung along since then ( but he assures me hes almost there LOL! ) which would be great because;
4.I have to get the '66 Chevelle safetied and ready for CSCS on June 6 at cayuga which will run me a couple of grand holding up plans for:
5. getting bodywork done on the GTR which is now religious around the back window and will cost over 4 K ( but goes GREAT!) which is keeping me up due to;
6. the fact that the 280 I can't NOT buy is white and needs to painted as well.

Easy to follow, no?

I also have to fit in some roofing, decking and contracting as well as working out at my cousins farm full time ( best job in the world! )

CSCS JUNE 6 - represent , 7's !!

You are a busy man!

Links for CSCS?
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @SEVEN40iL
740-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #52
nickdaytona
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by 740-iLL View Post
You are a busy man!

Links for CSCS?
http://www.torontomotorsportspark.co...yschedule.html

CSCS is a great time! Sure , theres a lot of rice there but theres lapping on the road course, time attack, as well as drag racing.
I'm going to be there for the weekend with the Skyline and the chevelle as well as the coach and the Viper if the weathers good. ( coach & Viper are my cousins'). not too far from the GTA and a lot of fun !

I am an idiot with poor impulse control !!
__________________
Nick- Team Toyz
1965 Buick Riviera
1966 Chevelle Pro-Street - YEAH !!
1968 Ford Mustang-Noni's summer car
1972 '02- son Alexs' first car
1997 BMW 740iL-Moms' pimp car
1990 GTR - the missile
1990 VW Corrado-422 HP @ 23Lbs.
1975 Kawi Z-1 900
Assorted dirt machines

Last edited by nickdaytona; 05-10-2010 at 08:23 AM.
nickdaytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #53
V12
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Markham
Posts: 53
How about sooner, like this Sunday May 16th?
BMW Trillium has an autocross this Sunday from 9-12. We can meet there and check out the event anytime. IS there a time that works for all of you? If we show up around 11ish, we might be able to ask John to let you try the circuit out when they finish. It was a blast the last time I did it.

It will be held at
MDS Sciex, 71 Four Valley Drive
Concord, ON L4K 4V8-ON
Canada
__________________

E38 5.4L V12
V12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:36 AM   #54
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member
 
Dammerung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by V12 View Post
How about sooner, like this Sunday May 16th?
BMW Trillium has an autocross this Sunday from 9-12. We can meet there and check out the event anytime. IS there a time that works for all of you? If we show up around 11ish, we might be able to ask John to let you try the circuit out when they finish. It was a blast the last time I did it.

It will be held at
MDS Sciex, 71 Four Valley Drive
Concord, ON L4K 4V8-ON
Canada
May 16th is the opening cruise date. A ;ot of max members are showing up i believe

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132321
__________________


Die Dämmerung..............when dusk began to fall, when dawn begins to break
Dammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #55
740-iLL
Founder of GTA7's
 
740-iLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brampton
Posts: 1,080
I will be missing all the auto festivities this weekend.

Going to Montreal for a bachelor weekend
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @SEVEN40iL
740-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #56
V12
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Markham
Posts: 53
OK, I'll be at the cruise opening for 10:30 to check it out. Looks like it is going to be a good day - no rain. Hope to see some 7s there.
__________________

E38 5.4L V12
V12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:11 PM   #57
740-iLL
Founder of GTA7's
 
740-iLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brampton
Posts: 1,080
Here is Dammerung and myself just hangin'

We need more 7'ers to come out!

__________________
Follow me on Twitter @SEVEN40iL
740-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:17 PM   #58
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member
 
Dammerung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 319
Bud post the pics with the AEs on.
__________________


Die Dämmerung..............when dusk began to fall, when dawn begins to break
Dammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:19 AM   #59
V12
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Markham
Posts: 53
Monday Wrenching

I am going to do some work on my car tomorrow morning. So if you are interested to get your car on a lift at my place, let me know.

Here's what I am doing:
- Checking all the belts and pulley for play.
-Adding BMW bluetooth integration
-Change oil and gas filter
__________________

E38 5.4L V12
V12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #60
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member
 
Dammerung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by V12 View Post
I am going to do some work on my car tomorrow morning. So if you are interested to get your car on a lift at my place, let me know.

Here's what I am doing:
- Checking all the belts and pulley for play.
-Adding BMW bluetooth integration
-Change oil and gas filter
That sounds great!! I dont have your number. Please PM it to me
__________________


Die Dämmerung..............when dusk began to fall, when dawn begins to break
Dammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014