Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-16-2010, 08:58 AM   #16
JNSchnitzer
Christ is King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
Sounds amazing? Video please

If you come to my house you can see it Other than that, I don't think it will be on the road this summer, if anything this fall when my policy expires I'll insure it and take my other car off the road, mainly because I don't want to pay like $4k per year to insure both cars.
I'll try to get a vid soon, otherwise maybe someday my bro and I can drop by to check out your ride since it's not on the road and you can hear it then hehe.
JNSchnitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #17
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Hey Michel & Joe,

We're glad your happy with the work and results of your setup. The car drives amazing with that diff as well, the cams made a huge low-mid range difference as well. Although the dyno only showed 225rwhp, the butt dyno tells us different.

Anyways, you forgot your cams here so when you have a chance come by and pick them up.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:09 AM   #18
Michel
6th Gear Member

thanks Jon, I took them last night actually before we went to the dyno.

p.s The brakes feel amazing. These guys quickly adjusted my brakes at no charge before we head out to the dyno.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:33 PM   #19
Michel
6th Gear Member

For whoever's interested, DynaMotorsports updated their website with the Dyno. Here's a link to the video for those that wanted to hear what it sounds like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhHDR6X105M

Jon, your car is updated there as well - you put down some nice numbers this time 'round!! Must of been the new sparkplugs lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: