Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
flyzone
1st Gear Newbie

New 328xi in Toronto - what do you think?

Here's the deal, I've been in the market for the past 4 months, looking to replace my lease-end 2007 328i. Had a fun time with this car (5th 3 series i get). The only horrible experience was caused by the Bridgestone RFT tires, a total nightmare after just 14K ...

Anyway, after all the drive tests and other considerations I'm now down to chose between 2 cars .. totally different in some ways but ..

Brand new 2010 BMW328 xi - premium, navigation, metallic colour, steptronic transmission - The dealer is ready to give me $4500 discount to start.

Is that a good discount? Is that because they're expecting the 2011 to arrive so they're trying to sell the inventory?

Aside from been afraid I will run into the same troubles with the RFT tires in this car too, I'm also realizing there's no real difference, especially internally, between the 2010 and the 2007 I own.

The other car was the Audi Q5 - premium trim - $3000 discount and Audi Care included. I really like the new Audi look and the inside and the engine is not bad.

Last consideration .. driving experience .. 328 hands down ..

What are your thoughts?

PS .. Can't afford an X5 and the X3 is out of the picture.
flyzone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
328xi, audi q5, toronto

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: