Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:33 PM   #16
4WDFUN
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysantic View Post
^^ Any game that requires you to shave and brush your teeth is boring for everyone...
You don't have to, you CHOOSE to. That's the whole point damn it.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:11 AM   #17
M3speed
6th Gear Member

just finished this game!! wooooowwww!!!! soooo suspenful! so many twists..always keeps you guessing! *i won't spoil it for you guys*

there are from what i've read 22 possible endings to the game depending on your choices throughout the game!

one of the best games i have ever played! i really felt like i was making decisions in a movie!

This game's graphics are top notch! the gameplay is original and unique! like nothing i have ever experienced before! the story is deep and really sucks you in! it really plays with your emotions and makes you feel for the characters!

it's nice to play something so different!

5/5!!! amazing! hope they make another one

M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #18
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post
just finished this game!! wooooowwww!!!! soooo suspenful! so many twists..always keeps you guessing! *i won't spoil it for you guys*

there are from what i've read 22 possible endings to the game depending on your choices throughout the game!

one of the best games i have ever played! i really felt like i was making decisions in a movie!

This game's graphics are top notch! the gameplay is original and unique! like nothing i have ever experienced before! the story is deep and really sucks you in! it really plays with your emotions and makes you feel for the characters!

it's nice to play something so different!

5/5!!! amazing! hope they make another one

Not to mention it makes time FLY.... last night it was almost 4am by the time I stopped... I just kept wanting to keep going, but I stopped for a breather and looked at the time and was like WTF?!? lol...
Old 03-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #19
4WDFUN
2nd Gear Member

^ I have the same problem. Ill start playing for 30 min, then next thing u know, a bottle of wine and 3 hours later....
Old 03-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #20
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali

Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Just saw some reviews and game trailers for this game. Looks interesting for sure. I think I may grab a PS3 in the near future with this game in mind.

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #21
2K6E60
5th Gear Member

Will play it after I finish with God of War 3.

until God of War 3 comes out, i still gotta catch up on Halo ODST and Tekken 6. After im done God of War its back to Good ole Modern war fare 2
Old 03-07-2010, 01:24 AM   #22
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WDFUN View Post
^ I have the same problem. Ill start playing for 30 min, then next thing u know, a bottle of wine and 3 hours later....
yea about that... I finished the game tonight (in two nights) lol... What an awesome game... probably won't play it for a while now though. I'm actually more interested in seeing other people play it and make difference decisions to see how it changes the progress of the game

Sick, sick game though. So well done, I almost felt like I was in the "movie" that they were playing for me. Had me on my toes quite a few times, and I'm truly not a gamer at all especially for consoles. Everyone needs to try this at least once
Old 03-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #23
4WDFUN
2nd Gear Member

Well, I officially changed the whole outcome of the game. As the girl, I was helping Ethan escape the cops from that rundown building, and they caught us in the Subway.... Now, as the cop, I am helping Ethan escape the precinct.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: