Finally got it! Had to pressure bleed it from the bottom. Here's what I did!
1. Took an empty brake fluid bottle, cut it in half.
2. Took an old fuel pump that I had lying around, got
a rubber hose and connected it to the "out" side.
3. Placed the pump into the bottle.
4. Put the rubber hose onto the bleed nipple and slacked it.
5. Bunjee tied the clutch pedel up
6. turned the pump on and waited till the brake fluid resovoir started to run over.
7. Tightened up the bleed nipple, took off the hose and BAM! the clutch was back!
Thanks for your help guys!
found New issues!
there's a little pump underneath the car right by the drives side rear wheel, that's leaking fuel like crazy!
Rear brake lines are rusted.
Car has a missfire, bad injector? Time for M50 injectors?
And thermostate need changing! Hopefully that's all. Cuz I really dont wanna spend more
money on this car. Probably gonna end up selling it after I fix all the little things.
That's it for now. I'll post pics of the car tonight! Hopefully I can hit the first e30 meet and still be in decent condition!