Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #76
drivetolive
3rd Gear Member

Definitly gonna have to agree with pawcio here, feel bad for those who backed out! The intake just sounds amazing!

Pavail (sorry if i spelt it wrong) thanks for the help today man, finally got the bracket on and I can't stop redlining the car . Great meeting ya today also .

Big thanks to Frank at Eurosport Tunning, great guy and couldn't ask for better service .

Let us know how it goes sammy.

LOL eisenmann exhaust GB in the summer .
Old 02-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #77
Nguyen_E30
0011 0001 1000

damn, so pissed he didnt have any for my car. it looks great. i bet it sounds even better :p
Nguyen_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:36 AM   #78
alpine86
2nd Gear Member

somebody post a video on youtube!!!
alpine86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:09 AM   #79
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivetolive View Post
Definitly gonna have to agree with pawcio here, feel bad for those who backed out! The intake just sounds amazing!

Pavail (sorry if i spelt it wrong) thanks for the help today man, finally got the bracket on and I can't stop redlining the car . Great meeting ya today also .

Big thanks to Frank at Eurosport Tunning, great guy and couldn't ask for better service .

Let us know how it goes sammy.

LOL eisenmann exhaust GB in the summer .
it's spelled pawel but don't worry about it. so now not only am i not listening to music and i drive, i'm also holding each gear longer to hear the nice sound. can't be good for fuel economy.

and for eisenmann...i still can't believe that we had the same idea for the same brand. crazy.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #80
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine86 View Post
somebody post a video on youtube!!!
ok, so i uploaded the video. i don't think the audio gives justice to how it sounds exactly, especially since its not when driven but i thought i'd give it a go anyway. when just reving like in the video there is just this hissing/whooshing sound as the air is drawn in but while driving i've experienced 2 different sounds. one in low gears with redline acceleration and the other at around highway speeds. it sounds sick.

Last edited by pawcio; 03-01-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #81
alpine86
2nd Gear Member

thanks for the video!!!

Now I want an intake....

BTW I just spoke with Steve @ Bimmian and his price isn't $230.

He wants $300 pick up, tax in.

I was going to pick up the intake but well for $300 no way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawcio View Post
ok, so i uploaded the video. i don't think the audio gives justice to how it sounds exactly, especially since its not when driven but i thought i'd give it a go anyway. when just reving like in the video there is just this hissing/whooshing sound as the air is drawn in but while driving i've experienced 2 different sounds. one in low gears with redline acceleration and the other at around highway speeds. it sounds sick.

Last edited by alpine86; 03-01-2010 at 04:11 PM.
alpine86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #82
drivetolive
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawcio View Post
it's spelled pawel but don't worry about it. so now not only am i not listening to music and i drive, i'm also holding each gear longer to hear the nice sound. can't be good for fuel economy.

and for eisenmann...i still can't believe that we had the same idea for the same brand. crazy.
My bad buddy.

Lol I've wasted half a tank of gas already driving around .

Already told Frank he'll hear from us again regarding the exhausts. Frank also just sent me an e-mail asking if we liked and intakes and said it was great meeting us all...can't beat customer service like that!

And pawcio's right, that video does not do this intake justice. Not to mention it sounds way better under load.

alpine86, where were you when we were looking for people?!
Old 03-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #83
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivetolive View Post
My bad buddy.

Lol I've wasted half a tank of gas already driving around .
today may have been my most inefficient driving day ever but i experienced the the greatest sound when going up a hill in second gear. just awesome.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: