Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Detailing & Care
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
2009323i
1st Gear Newbie

Where to get car tinted in Ottawa ???

I was wondering where is a good place to get car tinted in Ottawa? I got my RSX tinted at autotrendz about 5 years ago and it is starting to look like crap now. I had a Spec-V before my 09 Bimmer and the tint on that I got at Pearl and it was OK. Just want to know where people are going now to get theres done!

Thanks so much!
2009323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #2
Nikku
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009323i View Post
I was wondering where is a good place to get car tinted in Ottawa? I got my RSX tinted at autotrendz about 5 years ago and it is starting to look like crap now. I had a Spec-V before my 09 Bimmer and the tint on that I got at Pearl and it was OK. Just want to know where people are going now to get theres done!

Thanks so much!
Hopefully this will help. Just did some short reading for you on a few forums regarding tinting in Ottawa.

Heard some good things about

http://www.shadesone.com/ and Auto Express in Stittsville.

Make sure to do your own due diligence to find the right place for you ie. customer service and quality product.

Hope this helps and good luck !

Cheers,
Nick
Nikku is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: