Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

heard about the guy that just flew a plane into the IRS bldng in Texas?

didn't see a thread? and its relevant to our interests

watch it ^ - they read some of his 'note'

-
guy bulldozes his own house -cause he felt the bank was fkn him

--
U.s Tent cities just like the depression!

thoughts?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
average americans? the average american in sacramento is homeless and lives in a tent?

What is your point, that there are poor people in the us? Also crazy people who fly planes into buildings?

Im not sure what you're getting at.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, graves
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
bmdbley'sBro

there doesn't always have to be 'a point' its just info.

now an opinion - this is the tip of the iceburg, shit hasn't even gotten real bad yet.

I read more & more articles with people saying the same <- that is a mild 'point' and it is maybe its not all just fear & hype? we'll see? but here our fruits & veg is 40% higher, notice a box of cerial is now $6.5 -$7bux?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #4
davericher20
black and blue

I still can't believe the blindness everyone has.

Good on you for all your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member

The crashed plane and bouldozer good for them.
Feel sorry for the tent people. Thank You Walmart.
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:07 AM   #6
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Why are you thanking Walmart?

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #7
rendered
6th Gear Member

So by the looks of it, the US government and US banks are engineering 'average americans' to fail, lose their jobs, then lose their homes and move to 'Tent City'?

I effing hate the government, banks, and the policies / taxing they enforce. Poor people that had to be the goal of their ultimate 'crash and burn the economy' plan. Haven't these people heard of the personal bankruptcy laws that any citizen has the freedom to be protected under before they lose their home? Why would they even let the bank kick them out of their home?? Let alone induce suicide for overdue taxes when their debts could of been whiped!?
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #8
Arash
6th Gear Member

God bless America
Arash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:45 AM   #9
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
So by the looks of it, the US government and US banks are engineering 'average americans' to fail, lose their jobs, then lose their homes and move to 'Tent City'?

I effing hate the government, banks, and the policies / taxing they enforce. Poor people that had to be the goal of their ultimate 'crash and burn the economy' plan. Haven't these people heard of the personal bankruptcy laws that any citizen has the freedom to be protected under before they lose their home? Why would they even let the bank kick them out of their home?? Let alone induce suicide for overdue taxes when their debts could of been whiped!?

actually bush up and changed the laws regarding chapter7 & made it very nice for biz. and also the 'predatory lending'

Quote:
Last April, Congress passed the Bankruptcy Abuse and Consumer Protection Act, the most sweeping reform of our nation's bankruptcy laws in more than twenty-five years. Proponents of the bill argue that most consumers who file for bankruptcy do so simply because they do not wish to pay their bills. That is an arguable point, as studies show that most bankruptcy filers have suffered illness, injury or job loss. Regardless of the reasons, Congress has made the changes, and millions of Americans will be affected when the new law takes effect on October 15..

Here is a short list of the changes and how consumers will be affected..

Goodbye, Chapter 7 - Until now, most consumers have been permitted to file under Chapter 7 of the Federal bankruptcy code. Chapter 7 permits the court to wipe away most consumer debt, allowing the debtor to make a fresh start. The new law establishes a "means test." Anyone with income that exceeds the median income for his or her state will have to file under the stricter Chapter 13 instead, which requires a repayment schedule of up to five years..
•Attorney problems - The more complicated Chapter 13 filings will make it necessary for filers to hire an attorney. Most attorneys who practice bankruptcy law are already reporting dramatically increased business; some are even turning clients away. If you need an attorney, hire one now, as they are soon going to be very busy
•More attorney problems - The law also leaves lawyers legally responsible for the accuracy of the information filed on their clients' behalf. This has led most lawyers to increase their fees. Some, including those who do bankruptcy work on a pro bono, or free, basis, have decided to forego bankruptcy work altogether. In short, it will soon be more difficult and more expensive to hire an attorney.
•Mandatory credit counseling - Congress has required that debtors obtain credit counseling from an approved agency within six months of filing for bankruptcy. As of now, this requirement is largely undefined, with rules, regulations, and qualifications for counselors still up in the air.
Expect to pay more bills - Some obligations, such as student loans or taxes, must be paid in full even after a bankruptcy filing. The new law lengthens the list of debts that cannot be forgiven.
The new legislation, rightly or wrongly, makes it more difficult, more time consuming and more expensive for a debtor to file for bankruptcy. Consumers who are considering doing so should act now, as the regulations will soon become stricter. Bankruptcy should always be a last resort option, but if you cannot avoid it, you should act quic

lil 1min clip on 'predatory lending' explaining hidden 'balloon mort' rates

Old 02-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #10
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StikiGreenZ View Post
Why are you thanking Walmart?
People have lost lot's of jobs that went to other countries.
Walmart pushes companies to produce lower priced product. This can't be done in North America. Therefore companies open up in other countries. Thank you Walmart!
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #11
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness95m3 View Post
People have lost lot's of jobs that went to other countries.

Walmart pushes companies to produce lower priced product. This can't be done in North America. Therefore companies open up in other countries. Thank you Walmart!
true but its more 'thats the whole system'! gov allowed (made laws) corps to go multinational, etc. corps lobbied 'bribed' gov got the laws they wanted.
its like people bitching about immigrants, like they created the laws allowing them here

60% OF US CORPORATIONS DO NOT PAY FED INCOME TAX!
AND 70% OF FOREIGN CORPORATIONS OPERATING INSIDE THE US DO NOT PAY FED INCOME TAX!

this is nafta, gat , freetrade, etc - this is Globalization - you earning the same as a guy in pakistan

--
this is 100% about the irs, taxes & other angering stuff..

russo's : America freedom to fascism Director's Authorized Version
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...+fascism&hl=en
Old 02-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #12
magnus
6th Gear Member

As the saying goes.....What goes up...Must come down!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:22 PM   #13
daytona
6th Gear Member

wait until the commercial real estate starts to crumble this year,we will see two major corrections in less than 3 years and already 30 banks have failed in the US in 2010 and more to come when the maturity of commercial mortgages are ready for renewal.The UK is %0.10 away from going into another dip recession and the PIIGS (Portugal,Italy,Ireland,Greece and Spain)of europe have serious money issues.German and France do not want to help them with emergency loans but they cannot let the Euro fail infact %70 of the population do not want to provide emergency funds to failing countries while their own financial stability isnt solid.Hope for recovery in 2010?...wont happen try 2011.Cash is king its tempting to keep your lifestyle but no job is secure.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: