Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #16
kkeddy
2nd Gear Member

i have a cat, he just sleeps every where he wants to lol, hes getting fat he sleeps on the floor, my parents bed, my brothers bed, on the dining table its a pretty cute cat, every morning he will storm in my room when i open the door, jump up to the ledge of the window and look outside for hours..and is addicted to temptations...good thing he dosn't scratch or attack ppl..

i adopted this cat from one of my family friends, brought it to the vet one day to do some checkup, apparently this cat is super rare and costs a shitload according to him..

oh he loves hiding in bags/under things too..

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._6053460_n.jpg
kkeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G View Post
Living in a 1 bedroom apartment we had quite a few disagreements regarding placement of the litterbox. I had never previously owned a cat but I knew that litterboxes smell like shit and there is really no good place to put them in an 800sq foot apartment with easy access for the cat.

My mother in law bought us the answer to all of our problems. A side table that actually holds the litterbox. Gives the cat its privacy, and you can't even tell the litterbox is there (*keeps the smell in too). I'm sensitive to having a clean place... this was the answer to all of my problems.

I'm not sure where she bought it... you can probably find it online somewhere. Its 100% hardwood too...
They used to sell them @ costco online, but i just went looking and can't find it there anymore.

next best, google search: http://www.sassyspetparadise.com/product/SPP71-S00X-MP

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #18
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeddy View Post

Haha mine too

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #19
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Old 02-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #20
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

That chicken was asking for it, cock tease!

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #21
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
I had a cat when I was a kid, but I generally don't like them that much, as why we have 2 cats is beyond me.

Whatever you do, avoid "manx" cat, as cute as they may be without tails, its actually a genetic disorder that comes at a price when they are older, and just go see them and you'll find one that you like, some cats have real personality.

And remember, scratch post, even know I have nothing against de-clawing if it means the cat will have better life.

Kitty was a real trouble maker when she was a kitten, she's the calico, then she calms down and now is sweetest thing.

Goku, the grey one, is a real mother****er but with weird personality, he has to sit with someone and he moans, he likes it when you rub his belly, steals pens, and gives the dog a bath.

Bear, as some of you've seen him, is the dog, which apparently I love too much.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #22
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

lol at pg1's secret cat litter box & vid of cat hanging onto treats
nice animals people, kkeddy that clumpy guy needs some brushing!

pic i added: they're long since gone so's that car (bro's), but it was on the harddrive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14_IMG.jpg (100.7 KB, 41 views)
Old 02-07-2010, 09:22 AM   #23
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

spend a little more and get good guality food for the cat. Its really not a huge cost thing as good cat foods have no filler, and they need less food over all. Check out global pet stores they have a large variety at good prices, also they have a card which gets your 10th bag free (ya I know its part of the price of the first 9, but their price generally are better then other places) Good food will also give a better chance of a healthy cat.

here is a link about pet food.... http://www.preciouspets.org/report.htm
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #24
///MG
3rd Gear Member

Thanks, that's what I heard too and I don't plan on trying to save 40 cents over an expensive vet visit in the future. We wouldn't be eating leftovers and fillers, why should they right? We don't even fill our cars with regular... (most of us lol)

Here's an update:

I addopted Dallas on friday. She spent the entire day/night sleeping but she's slowly starting to show her true colour now. She runs around the living room and kitchen, hiding behind the couch and then hopping across the room, sliding on the laminate floors and crashes into cardboard boxes. She's curious to explore the house and there isn't a single place that she hasn't been.

Here's her picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dallas.jpg (43.6 KB, 29 views)
2004 Mitsubishi Galant SOLD
1993 Plymouth Duster SOLD
///MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #25
abc12
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeddy View Post
i have a cat, he just sleeps every where he wants to lol, hes getting fat he sleeps on the floor, my parents bed, my brothers bed, on the dining table its a pretty cute cat, every morning he will storm in my room when i open the door, jump up to the ledge of the window and look outside for hours..and is addicted to temptations...good thing he dosn't scratch or attack ppl..

i adopted this cat from one of my family friends, brought it to the vet one day to do some checkup, apparently this cat is super rare and costs a shitload according to him..

what kind of cat is that, with the cute weird face he has, looks like a persian cat...

you should go on youtube and check out "maru the cat", that's one cat with quite the personality i've never seen before... and adorable too... ppl love Maru on there....
abc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #26
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

hey check this out

see - i love da pussy
Old 02-08-2010, 08:06 AM   #27
pawcio
6th Gear Member

^ that was close.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread