Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #76
FoxyGirl3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
I do not think He is not into cars.... Imho bmw scene is overrated. Some owners are just giving bmw a very bad image. My dream is to trade my chick's bmw in spring and move to LS Lexus league. I drove one and it fits my image. Also some BMW owners made me even make that choice faster.
what exactly is your image?....And who dreams of trading their "chick's" car
Old 01-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #77
Ant118
BmwAviator

Quote:
I do not think He is not into cars.... Imho bmw scene is overrated. Some owners are just giving bmw a very bad image. My dream is to trade my chick's bmw in spring and move to LS Lexus league. I drove one and it fits my image. Also some BMW owners made me even make that choice faster.
Bmw owners are overrated? ok so gtfo???? didnt i tell you once to get out then? And the bad imagine is you buddy. Your gonna trade in ur gf's car in for a lexus. How about get a job and buy ur own car. Please dont get a bmw cause we wouldnt want ur stupid comments on here anymore. Maybe lexus owners are just used to ****tards like you but we dont. And again if bmw owners are making that choice more appealing, GO!

2011 Alpine/Black 335is
Old 01-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #78
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant118 View Post
Bmw owners are overrated? ok so gtfo???? didnt i tell you once to get out then? And the bad imagine is you buddy. Your gonna trade in ur gf's car in for a lexus. How about get a job and buy ur own car. Please dont get a bmw cause we wouldnt want ur stupid comments on here anymore. Maybe lexus owners are just used to ****tards like you but we dont. And again if bmw owners are making that choice more appealing, GO!
the best advice given on maxbimmer in a while!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #79
Ant118
BmwAviator

Quote:
Anytime!

Bye

I am sure the administrator loves your threatening comments.
OH NOES!!! whats gonna happen im gonna get a BIG BAD BAN Dude wake up and smell the roses. There is more to life than a car forum. But i guess for you, there isnt. So leave and everything can go back into order. I would love to tell you how dumb you are night long but some of us have lives, jobs and real girls. So go get one, instead of trading ur imaginary gf's bmw in for a lexus. Have a good night and make sure the door slaps you on the way out. Yours truely, Maxbimmer!

2011 Alpine/Black 335is
Old 01-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #80
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
OH NOES!!! whats gonna happen im gonna get a BIG BAD BAN Dude wake up and smell the roses. There is more to life than a car forum. But i guess for you, there isnt. So leave and everything can go back into order. I would love to tell you how dumb you are night long but some of us have lives, jobs and real girls. So go get one, instead of trading ur imaginary gf's bmw in for a lexus. Have a good night and make sure the door slaps you on the way out. Yours truely, Maxbimmer!

Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 PM   #81
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Quote:

lol

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
Old 01-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #82
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Damn this thread has gone off topic!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #83
molotova
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to molotova
as someone said earlier if you ain't got nothing nice to say....i mean pplz spend time and money on their cars. No matter what you think learn to appreciate their efforts. some might be broke ass students but got lot of love for our e30.
Happy New Year to all fellow max members
Old 01-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #84
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover View Post
Thanks.
Don't bother, it is pointless.
Some people take things way too personally and it makes you wonder why. I love how none of the members with really nice e30's(that I know of) commented.

Bottom line is, e30's are dirt cheap now, they are old, and their desirability has been reduced sagnificantly, all that on top of the fac that many are super neglected.
IF you are and e30 head, and want a super rare one, in fantastic shape, you will pay what the market states its worth. NOT what its worth to a bunch of 18 year olds in high school with part time jobs. It is just the way it is. One day, when they are out of school and making good money, then that car WILL be worth it to them (if they are e30 heads).

You have no idea the great lenghts I've gone, and continue to go to, to have something rare, good shape, and desirable. To me it is worth it, to someone, that e30 WILL be worth it.

Happy New Year.

honestly your still trying to TELL what is or isn't or what a car should be....

your saying to be an "e30 head", you have to build your car a certian way...which is not true, a car is a personal thing, and building it the way another feels it should be is not personal. If there was only one way to buid a car, everyone would be doing it, and its just not what goes on.

anyway

Your right that someone who does want a mint bone stock trailer queen E30, this car in the thread would be worth it, but thats not what most everyone wants.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:08 AM   #85
sands
3rd Gear Member

lol. I have been dying of laughter since last night.
maX drama...it never ends
Old 01-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #86
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands View Post
lol. I have been dying of laughter since last night.
maX drama...it never ends
Too bad the thread was deleted!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #87
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

I think we all learned a few things here from this lovely thread:

1) That e30 is hot, but not many Max members are able to appreciate it.
2) E30 members are a touchy bunch.
3) I realize, once again, why I re-visit Max everyday.
4) I should go to the e30 meets more often and appreciate the well built e30's before they, are also gone.
5) Fairly Noob members love to make assumptions about OG's and resort to name calling.
6) Ivan, you are officially the Max idiot. Period. Honestly, leave Max, and take your retarded, 1980's thinking, your "vast knowledge" of and retarded speculations about, people's financial situations, and your "thousands of dollars" that you so smartly have saved in your bank(or is it in your mattress), get in your imaginary 'girl's' BMW (if she even exists, she must be deaf to not be able to hear your retarded drivel and stand it), and go! Seriously, GO!
7) A Rover is NOT a Jeep.
8) Ant118 gives good advice, Ivan, take it.
9) What else am I missing?

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
Old 01-02-2010, 11:05 AM   #88
sands
3rd Gear Member

Terry,
I love you.

lol
i don't know what else to say anymore.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #89
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
honestly your still trying to TELL what is or isn't or what a car should be....

your saying to be an "e30 head", you have to build your car a certian way...which is not true, a car is a personal thing, and building it the way another feels it should be is not personal. If there was only one way to buid a car, everyone would be doing it, and its just not what goes on.

anyway

Your right that someone who does want a mint bone stock trailer queen E30, this car in the thread would be worth it, but thats not what most everyone wants.

I wasnt going to argue anymore but this is too funny; you blame Terry for saying what a "car should be"...But you seem to know what EVERYBODY wants!!!?

Give me a brake, if this car was selling for $2000, everybody would buy it, including you! If the car was to show up at a meet, everybody would be drooling over it, and nobody would say the negative things posted here! But since this is a forum, everybody can say anything...just never in one's face!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 01-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #90
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
I wasnt going to argue anymore but this is too funny; you blame Terry for saying what a "car should be"...But you seem to know what EVERYBODY wants!!!?

Give me a brake, if this car was selling for $2000, everybody would buy it, including you! If the car was to show up at a meet, everybody would be drooling over it, and nobody would say the negative things posted here! But since this is a forum, everybody can say anything...just never in one's face!
How the hell do you come up with shit like that. LOL.

Say what you want. lol. I'm done. You win. LOL.

I think I'll sponser Max just so I can act like I run it too

HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL.

My resilution is not to talk to Philip!!!

Last edited by richie_s999; 01-02-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: