: 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
: Urban Grey Metallic
~100,000 km, mostly highway driven, single owner.
: All service milestones completed at Markham Subaru. Oil changes performed at Markham Subaru until warranty expired, and I've done them since then. Oil changes every 3500-4000km.
* Tokico D-Spec struts
* STI Springs
* EBC Blanks
* Hawk HPS pads
* Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines
* Super ATE Blue fluid
* 00-01 RS 6-Spoke rims (16x7) with Blizzak WS-60 winter tires
* K&N Panel Filter
* All OEM parts will be included as well!
* Hella Horns
* Autometer mechanical Boost and Oil pressure gauges, gauge cluster mount
* 4300k 35w K-Lite HID highbeams
* 5000k 50w Prolumen low beams
* 3000k 50w Prolumen fog lights
Reason for sale:
It's a combination of losing interest in cars, going back to school, and needing something bigger to haul my bikes and boards.
I'll provide a full detail of the car, inside and out before transferring it over.
I can provide more pictures, as well as a Carfax, please contact me for them. I'm also willing to meet up for you to see the car.
Phone: pm/email for phone number
More Pictures available.