Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #16
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
The cops who responded should have never file those charges,if he didnt the owner would got a charge for minor incident.The crown has its head up its butt for not dropping all charges.Watch out mad man with box cutters roaming the streets doing drive by cutting..We got gang bangers being let go on technicalities and the court system spends thousand trying a owner for capturing a fricking crook.Canada justice system never surprises me.Look at the pedo fuc murderer Olson,hes been sending e-mails to his victims families and has a lawyer defending his "rights" to have usage of the internet.WTF?..
in the cops defence i don't know if its the crown or the detective that makes that determination. but either way they should be deeply ashamed with themselves. I mean they gave a deal to the shoplifter for his testimony against the hard working tax paying store owner, to convict him & make him a criminal...even though as far as the system is concerned he now is one

I need you all to try & wrap your heads around this: this store owner is now inducted into the system for his 'crimes', he is in a vast database called cpic. so now when this 'Criminal' (as he appears in the police in database cpic) is out in public, driving & a cop runs his plate the officer will be told he's dealing with a person thats been charged with Weapons, Violence & kidapping, and only scum bags even get charged to begin with, right guys? and lets just say a cop just happens to run his cars plate as it pulls into a driveway (other thread bc/cops), the cop may decide he is a criminal piece of shit upto no good, a 'drug deal' perhaps? and this 'criminal' needs to be stopped/interviewed/harassed for the safety of society!? can anybody wrap their head around what im talking about here - good people can get labled as 'criminal scum' & not be, but will now be percieved & treated as such by authority, for life! cause even if not convicted its all in the cpic forever, any interaction, even if they say its expunged

*daytona i can't believe the olson thing, if thats not harassment of the victims families idk what the fk is
Old 11-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #17
daytona
6th Gear Member

Lets see him try to enter the states or back to china to visit family.Justice is not served here.Same as my neighbor who caught a tagger at his garage (he just repainted his door a few days eariler),he held him down while his wife called the cops.The punk tagger said he was innocent victim (he had a backpack full of paint) and wanted my neighbor charged for assault.Well the neighbor had to go down to the police station,statement was taken and the cop said he might have to go to court to fight the charges.Even though the accused had paint on his clothes and the tagging paint colors was the same one on his door there is still no %100 proof he had sprayed his door.He is planning to hire a lawyer since the accused refuses to drop charges.Its not the cops fault its the system.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #18
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post

I need you all to try & wrap your heads around this: this store owner is now inducted into the system for his 'crimes', he is in a vast database called cpic. so now when this 'Criminal' (as he appears in the police in database cpic) is out in public, driving & a cop runs his plate the officer will be told he's dealing with a person thats been charged with Weapons, Violence & kidapping, and only scum bags even get charged to begin with, right guys? and lets just say a cop just happens to run his cars plate as it pulls into a driveway (other thread bc/cops), the cop may decide he is a criminal piece of shit upto no good, a 'drug deal' perhaps? and this 'criminal' needs to be stopped/interviewed/harassed for the safety of society!? can anybody wrap their head around what im talking about here - good people can get labled as 'criminal scum' & not be, but will now be percieved & treated as such by authority, for life! cause even if not convicted its all in the cpic forever, any interaction, even if they say its expunged
While that does suck, you're making it out to be a bigger deal than it is. It will show in his cpic record that he was acquitted (that is if he does get acquitted), and if a cop happens to run the check and wants to ask him a couple of questions (unlikely), and he is agreeable, then that's all that happens and he goes on his merry way. If he's not doing anything wrong, then nothing happens to him, and he will not get treated like scum, as you say, just because he has a cpic record. It also won't be for life if he gets acquitted. Cpic records for dismissed or acquitted cases are expunged after 1 to 3 years if no other records are added in that time.

Just because you have a cpic record, doesn't mean you're a criminal, and cops know that. records of non convicted individuals are treated very differently in the system.

The b.c cops thread you refer to had nothing to do with cops running a check. They were two cops on foot patrol that saw scum bags dealing drugs. Then when they attempted to arrest them they resisted, and attempted to flee. Very different than this case of a good samaritan getting charged.

Daytona, customs officials don't have access to cpic records where cases were dropped, an acquittal was issued, or a pardon was granted. So this shouldn't affect him crossing the border, unless he is convicted.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:45 AM   #19
daytona
6th Gear Member

http://www2.canada.com/theprovince/n...8045d4&k=78034

here is the link...the fuc'er has two lawyers fighting for his "rights" to go on line.Some times you want those SOB's released then have a window to get revenge on them.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #20
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post

While that does suck, you're making it out to be a bigger deal than it is
which? thats cops & prosecutors go out of their way to fuk over hard working people routinely enough that it could make one wonder if its a lack of wisdom (in regards to laws) or just systemic cruelty or oh u mean the cpic thing (that could cause harassment or lead to a second crim charge)

i'd have to disagree with you there based on these; the star, an MP & my own life experiences

Quote:

THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CPIC

By Garry Breitkreuz, MP – House of Commons May 23, 2002

We only have this information because the government was forced to give it to us by the Access to Information Act.

On April 19, 2002, the RCMP sent us a document showing that there had been 221 confirmed breaches of CPIC since 1995 with another 193 possible breaches still under investigation. Why should every Canadian citizen be concerned about these breaches whether they own firearms or not? Because YOU may be in the police files and may not know it!

The fact is that the government has collected information on millions of honest citizens without their knowledge and consent and violated their privacy rights in the process. Once these mistakes are uncovered, citizens have found it impossible to get the false information removed from their CPIC files because the RCMP passes the buck to other police forces and agencies. The Privacy Commissioner of Canada is investigating.

In his report to Parliament on August 29, 2001, the Privacy Commissioner of Canada had this to say about the RCMP’s handling of sensitive firearms information on law-abiding Canadians:

Page 5 - “Much of the information collected in the application process—about mental health, job losses, bankruptcies, substance abuse, etc.—is highly intrusive.” [Emphasis added]

Page 28 – The Firearms Interest Police (FIP) database contains: “…unsubstantiated and derogatory information, unproven charges or allegations, hearsay, records that are older than 5 years, incidents and charges that have been cleared or acquitted, duplicate entries as well as information about witnesses, victims of crime and various other associated subjects. People are unaware that they are being flagged in FIP as possible risks to public safety. Also, inaccurate information on FIP or information that has already been the subject of a previous investigation and cleared, is used over and over.”

http://www.garrybreitkreuz.com/publi...CPICcolumn.htm
Quote:
After a conviction

If the charge results in a conviction, a permanent file – a "criminal record" – is created. Cases where there is an acquittal, or charges are stayed or withdrawn, also remain in the national system and, depending on the nature of the case, are purged after a set amount of time. These criminal "histories," until purged, remain searchable by police but are not considered for court purposes a criminal record. Cases ending in a conditional or absolute discharge, while not considered a conviction, are also tracked but are no longer nationally accessible following three- and one-year periods, respectively

http://www.thestar.com/SpecialSectio...article/460749
Mmm 'and depending on' some1's opinion perhaps derived from hearsay allegations on the fip/records they 'don't' keep

while i appreciate the police need to keep records of criminals clearly I, that mp & the privacy commissioner are all not worried about the subject for no legitimate reason. I guess to the uniformed citizen it would seem a trivial matter. But then most are shocked to find out that they could end up facing years in prison (with their very attacker given a deal to help convict them) for defending their lives during a breakin, fighting for ur life against a knife weilding store robber, or here: citizen arresting the guy that stole from his store. both create the same level of interest & concern for me.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #21
hustler
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
http://www2.canada.com/theprovince/n...8045d4&k=78034

here is the link...the fuc'er has two lawyers fighting for his "rights" to go on line.Some times you want those SOB's released then have a window to get revenge on them.
WTF? Who still uses My Space?

Last edited by hustler; 11-11-2009 at 02:54 PM.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #22
BMXWill
2nd Gear Member

The shop owner should have just beat the shit out of the thief and sent him on his way. The thief would never call the cops since he would think he was in the wrong.
BMXWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #23
Rice
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
YUP.

****ED UP siht... you cant defend your own property, you cant do shit. IF this guy loses in court, there should be a ****ING RIOT. And I swear to god, I will be there if this man loses in court. We will riot, will march in Queens Park.

IF you are starving for food, and ask for food, thats one thing.. If youre just a theif to accumlate wealth, etc, go **** your self.
I for one will join you in the riot if there is one.
Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:18 PM   #24
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

AHH the law..Cannot wait until I am a solicitor....Next couple of years (scary)

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: