Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
The Question
2nd Gear Member

FS: 1997 BMW 328is Coupe

2 door Coupe, 5spd Manual, 210,000km - Silver on Black - $4500.

I bought this car on the forum about 2 weeks ago when I gave up on my initial search for a late model E30 325is. Monday evening of this week I came across a E30 very close to what I was looking for and have negotiated a possible sale with the owner, thus I decided to sell this car in place.
For anyone familiar with the car it needed a new clutch and a warped rotor replaced. I have had a brand new OEM clutch and all brakes replaced in the car (brand new rotors and pads). Along with that work some worn steering components and abs/brake sensors have been replaced. All work was done at Auto Evolution one of our forum Sponsors. I have receipts for all the work to the tune of almost 2k.

The car has a crack in the windshield and front valence. The interior is very clean and all options work. All displays work fully also. The exterior is in good shape but there is rust on the front of the hood and the bottom edge of the trunk lid.

Please only serious inquiries/posts from interested parties. PM works best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 328iS III.jpg (21.1 KB, 675 views)
File Type: jpeg 328iS.jpeg (74.2 KB, 693 views)
File Type: jpg 328iS II.jpg (73.9 KB, 731 views)
The Question is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: