Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Propr'one Xenons
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
yupyup
I Love Hate

User propr'one

Hi all,

Thought i would bring to attention the user propr'one. I don't know if he is a legit maXsponsor or just uses a title in his name.

I read several people's dealings with him on H.I.D orders and decided to try his site. www.absolutehid.ca .

I placed an order for a simple ballast on September 25, 2009 and from his site it said most items are shipped out day of payment...

I have yet to even hear back from numerous pm's to a clearly active forum member, or the apparent sponsor email.

No info received at all, i would not care for a delayed shipping time if i knew it was going to be shipped. item was in stock when i ordered. and since i ordered there hasn't been one word from this "sponsor", a simple "shipped" or "will be shipped soon" would of done fine but now paypal is handling the issue for me.

Guess this is a heads up to any other members, i highly suggest other H.I.D sites or even eBay over this company...

Flame me all you want, personally i don't give a **** which members side with him. Tell me you wouldn't do the same when an apparent sponsor doesn't respond to anything.

Last edited by yupyup; 10-01-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
dannyb
4th Gear Member

Did you at least try calling them?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
yupyup
I Love Hate

no number given.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
4 days and you're posting a thread like this? Maybe Ivan was away for a few days, or has had some stuff come up. He's one of the best guys around to deal with, and has always taken good care of MaX users, myself included. I'm sure it's just a minor mix-up that will get sorted out quickly. Have a little patience before spouting off about someone online, especially someone who gets rave reviews from almost everybody else.

Edit... 4 days and you get paypal involved? you're a tool.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #5
yupyup
I Love Hate

Ok so when he's always active viewing private messaging, a simple response to one of my numerous messages would be easy wouldn't it?

And 5 business days now, 7 normal days. Maybe if i got one sign of a response i wouldn't post this.

Also are you the dinan m3 in waterdown?

Edit. PayPal tells every member to report after one business week which is today... tool.

Last edited by yupyup; 10-01-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #6
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
ok...5 business days.... Do you have any idea how many PM's Ivan likely gets? Like I said, it's probably just a minor mix up. Ivan is NOT going to screw you over for a single ballast. That, I can guarantee. You'll hear from him, just have a little patience.

I live in Hamilton....but you may have seen me around Waterdown. Idk...
Old 10-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #7
yupyup
I Love Hate

Yeah i don't care for the thought of losing the price of a ballast, it's strictly the principle.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #8
alpine86
2nd Gear Member

this forum is too much protective on seller somehow.

yupyup is concerned about his order and he wanted to know what's going on after he made an order for 5 days. Obviously seller didn't reply him back a simple PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #9
yupyup
I Love Hate

Thank you alpine.

Like i said even if he sent me a pm saying he's busy. I'm fine with that, but left in the dark is a little aggravating.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

A week without a reply is bad business period. Even though I've only read good things about people dealing with him, that doesn't mean this should be excused.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

I'm sure there is a perfect explanation as there are always two sides to a coin. Cooler heads will prevail.

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'02 Regal LS
'00 740i Sport
Old 10-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

YES!!... this thread will rock. i sense proprone is going to come in and lay the smack down.

i can imagine proprone has a very good reason why hes been absent. classic scenario were a 2 digit poster goes and tries to tarnish a buisness's name.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #13
740-iLL
Founder of GTA7's

Ivan a.k.a. Propr'one is great to deal with. Never have had any issues with him. Would highly recommend him.

Yes, this is a review.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #14
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

i know he was in Paris for a while, i haven't heard from him since.

Maybe he got kidnapped and auctioned off to the highest bidder as a manwhore, then his retired gov agent dad had to go save him.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #15
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.dot_e30 View Post
i know he was in paris for a while, i haven't heard from him since.

Maybe he got kidnapped and auctioned off to the highest bidder as a manwhore, then his retired gov agent dad had to go save him.
lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: