Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-30-2009, 02:45 PM   #16
W2WDETAILING
Banned

i don"t smoke crack but i can still spell it properly...whats your point! keep your stupid analysis of what this job entails to yourself. as bruce said if you want to know more send a pm to the op.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #17
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post
That's not a question,, thats your assumption ,,so it does not warrant an answer...

If you would have read what RMP has stated.. "a chance to work on some high-end cars". that's not asking anyone to fetch a coffee. isnt it?

ask intelligent question and you will get intelligent reply...

EOM.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:33 PM   #18
Magical24
2nd Gear Member

lol and i thought i would be bored today lol

let me rephrase: what are the responsibilities of a mechanics assistant/ apprentice working for RMPMOTTORS ?

iv had a mechanics assistant job for coop in high school and all i did was oil, brakes, and tires so that my perception of this job. im sorry if what i wrote people read to far into, im not bashing the job and am not saying that is not a good honest job....(blame private mechanics that cut corners)

why would i send this questions to rmp when im not interested in applying for job, that would clutter them and i would never hear back. This is a car forum and a community of people that i thought would know stuff like this.
But sadly i see know that this is just a website full of people that dont like to answer questions they just like to make up excuses.

a question is a question there are no dumb questions or smart questions. if you thought my questions was stupid then give me a stupid answer but at least give me an answer

so im surrounded by people that dont want me to take up time and space on the thread but they want me to waste RMPs time with one simple question that some enthusiast could have just replied "no this job dosent make you a bitch and your gona be working on rebuilding a motor with help" i would have never opened this thread again lol

holy lorne park - itous soooo angry, calm down people lol

then there's people like w3wdetailing wow thanks for something that someone else said you were the most help i ever got lol
Magical24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #19
RMPMOTORS
MaXsponsor

We are looking for an apprentice.. If you know what that is, you can apply for the job!

Apprentices usually move on to become Mechanics..

Apprentices will do anything from an oil change to a complete engine swap, depends on there skill level.

Send resumes or serious questions to RMPMotors@aol.com

Eibach-Koni-Bilstein-H&R-Powerflex-KW Suspension-OEM Parts+ MORE
EUROPEAN AUTO SERVICE & PERFORMANCE

www.RMPMOTORS.com

www.Facebook.com/RMPMotors
RMPMOTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #20
elroy
2nd Gear Member

sent in my resume. let me know if you receive it.
Elrich D
elroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #21
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical24 View Post
iv had a mechanics assistant job for coop in high school
yep, that's exactly the same thing...

you're an idiot, buddy!!!!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #22
CaptainGomes
2nd Gear Member

Rocco, hire Magical24! He'd be entertaining to have around the shop - as long as he doesn't touch my cars
CaptainGomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #23
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

what is it with kids wanting to run before they can walk? I hate how guys expect to start at a shop tuning turbos before they even know the purpose of an oil change.

I think any of us who have worked in a shop know, you start at the bottom and work your way up as with all skilled trades.

And no, Rocco's going to go grab coffee while you diagnose a no start? wtf come on man. If you want to learn Rocco is offering you an oppertunity to do oil changes all the way up to full race builds. If your only on here to whine bitch and complain, drop off a resume at Mr.Lube!

Thats for you Magical24,

Rocco did all the major work/swaps on my car and did an awsome job. If you want to learn. Change the attitude, and drop off a resume!

Jay
Old 09-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #24
elroy
2nd Gear Member

does Rocco even update this thread?
elroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:32 AM   #25
RMPMOTORS
MaXsponsor

We recieved your resume Elroy.

www.RMPMOTORS.com

Old 09-12-2009, 02:54 AM   #26
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
LET ME CLARIFY.....

Any shop you go to ... the CUSTOMER is to bring coffee, tea, ice caps, country bits, pizza.... etc. Remember, the bigger and longer the job takes, you have to keep the mechanics mind off of food and drink.

Secondly... if the OWNER or BOSS of a shop asks or tells you to get a coffee or to go outside and push a car, etc.... if you want to keep your job... you better move your ass the first time he or she asks!

Lastly.... does anyone have pride and work ethic in this flippin' country anymore?

best of luck on finding someone RMP... it's hard out there, too many chiefs and not enough indians.
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:38 AM   #27
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Jeez some people have no manners.
Rocco is kind enough to let the maxbimmer people know that there's a great opportunity available, and this is how he gets treated ?
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:27 AM   #28
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Jeez some people have no manners.
Rocco is kind enough to let the maxbimmer people know that there's a great opportunity available, and this is how he gets treated ?
No kidding. I'm amazed... like punnzzells said, too many chiefs...
Old 09-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #29
RMPMOTORS
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells View Post
LET ME CLARIFY.....

Any shop you go to ... the CUSTOMER is to bring coffee, tea, ice caps, country bits, pizza.... etc. Remember, the bigger and longer the job takes, you have to keep the mechanics mind off of food and drink.

Secondly... if the OWNER or BOSS of a shop asks or tells you to get a coffee or to go outside and push a car, etc.... if you want to keep your job... you better move your ass the first time he or she asks!

Lastly.... does anyone have pride and work ethic in this flippin' country anymore?

best of luck on finding someone RMP... it's hard out there, too many chiefs and not enough indians.

www.RMPMOTORS.com

Old 09-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #30
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member

the only part i never understood is setting up an appointment with someone then your in the area , u cant find the new shop so u call for directions and the guy who interviews you give u the shaft cause he didnt want to show up or what ever....
SpoolinS6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: